It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Approval Rating goes negative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The latest Rasmussen tracking poll shows the downward trend in President Obama's approval rating continue with it now reaching a -2% level (though the margin of error is +/-3%)

Will be interesting to watch over the next few days/weeks to see how the trend might continue or reverse.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

Now this is the time for a new false flag/ war to raise public support for the President when he forcefully clamps down on the "enemy" side..

N.Korea and Iran to the red corner!!!
USA and it's Lapdogs to the blue corner!!!!
*boxing bell rings* FIGHT!!!

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I see the DHS labeling pollssters as domestic terrorists and the Obama administration stating that his staff will do all the polling from now on. . . .

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So it should . This chirping marionette can only fool the people for so long . I am only surprised they are as slow as they have been to see through his false diaphanous facade.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was truly worried for my country when Obama was elected. The fact that his poll numbers are starting to drop restores a little bit of the faith that I lost. I only hope the change in perception is quick enough and large enough to stop him from causing irreparable harm to the country.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
This chirping marionette can only fool the people for so long . I am only surprised they are as slow as they have been to see through his false diaphanous facade.

WOW! That is as near perfect a response as I have heard in a long time. I would like to quote you in my signature block unless you object.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by itguysrule
I was truly worried for my country when Obama was elected. The fact that his poll numbers are starting to drop restores a little bit of the faith that I lost. I only hope the change in perception is quick enough and large enough to stop him from causing irreparable harm to the country.

I also was scared for my country how blindly people followed flamed ect... for this man.
and i know our country is never going to be the same for the worse because of him.

and it's the by product of mass media worshiping him.
all the internet media channel's shoving obama down the people's throat 24/7 during the election.
and people are gullible as heck lets face it.

we watch the new's if they say a torando is coming we hide.
if they say free chicken dinner on Oprah's website ..we go to Oprah's website lol

and obama played this to get elected with no idea off what he is doing.
and we wasn't even allowed to use his middle name..the media was forbidden.
and people still never go the idea.

Then his pastor says GD america!!!!
ect..ect....
Obama say's i can never turn my back on rev. wright he is my mentor and friend...
4days later.....he quit's his church and never speak's to rev.wright in public again lol
People still don't get it.

He is like a used car sale's man..all smile's tell's you everything you want to hear.
Free health care NO new tax's on the poor.ect ect.
Then you drive ya car off the lot..and it blow's up...and all the dmg it caused is your problem now not his.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
So it should . This chirping marionette can only fool the people for so long . I am only surprised they are as slow as they have been to see through his false diaphanous facade.

I hope you are wrong as I am behind him and his policies. Sway me to your side with facts. I can imagine him being a con man because I met a con man who looks just like him.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by itguysrule

Sure, I have no objections. If I'd known anybody would want too, I'd have tried to word it a little better lol, but anyway .. np at all )

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

more people waking up from the "Obama fever" ?

I could go on and on but I'm starting to sound like a broken record.

I think it's time for some real change.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Well, there are many sources to draw for this one . This one is a good general overview thou .

America's Nightmare: The Obama Dystopia

After 8 years of the Bush-Cheney nightmare during which we saw the wanton destruction of Afghanistan and Iraq, the cynical negation of centuries of Law designed to protect the most basic human rights and a foreign policy worthy of Genghis Khan, there came along the "Great Black Hope" in the persona of Barack Obama. The collective world consciousness turned uncritically to what was presented as a new era for peace, change and trust in Government.

Never before had one witnessed such an accomplished use of manipulation, propaganda, imagery and public relations wizardry to sell the public a man who was to take the baton from Bush and run with it in the race to destroy the economy, the rights of the people and help birth a nation totally controlled by those who have always lurked in the shadows of power. "Change" was promised and was delivered in the form of a deepening of the already Dystopic nightmare.

Promises were broken with no apology, the same creative legalese that infested the Bush administration, in the form of John Yoo and Alberto Gonzalez, was again used to deny justice to the inmates of Guantanamo, It was used to justify more torture, more destruction of the Constitution and more illegal surveillance of U.S. citizens.

The President that extended the hand of peace to the Muslim world has murdered hundreds of Pakistani men, women and children. The President who promised accountability in Government has filled his staff with lobbyists, banksters and warmongers. His Attorney General refuses to prosecute some of the worst war crimes committed in modern history and continues to give legal cover to criminals who tortured with impunity.

The country has been further bankrupted by the continuing theft of taxpayer money as the Wall St. campaign donors receive their quid pro quo. Obama has stood by idly as Bernancke states that the private Federal Reserve is not answerable to either Congress of the American public. The U.S. taxpayer is now on the hook for $14.3 Trillion and rising. Foreclosures and unemployment are rising with no meaningful efforts by the administration to alleviate the symptoms, never mind the cause. The new image of America is one of tent cities, lengthening soup kitchen lines, sherrifs evicting countless thousands of young and old from their homes, once prosperous towns descending in to an eerie stillness and an increasingly disillusioned populace.

The "War on terrorism" has mutated in to a control grid for an increasingly aware population. The foundation for this had already been put in place by Bush with the Patriot Act, Patriot Act 2, Military commissions act and numerous executive orders that strangled what was left of Posse Comitatus and the Constitution.

Homeland Security now defines "Terrorists" as those who believe in the Constitution, the first, second and fourth amendments. Returning veterans are being targeted for a denial of their second amendment rights. A "Terrorist Watchlist" of more than a million and rapidly growing, is being used as the basis for denying citizens the rights to travel and to work.

Obama is now mulling over the idea of indefinite detention without trial for U.S. citizens. This, from a teacher of the Constitution ! Bills are in congress to criminalize free speech on the Internet via the Cyberbullying Act which will make hurting somebody's feelings a felony. Just like the Patriot Act this will morph in to a criminalization of political free speech and any criticism of the Government.

"Cyberterrorism" is being used as a pretext to bring government regulation to the the last stronghold of unbiased information. Washington has realized that it's getting harder to get away with their Fascist agenda and are moving to control the field. The populace have become more aware of just what kind of "Change" Obama intended to deliver.

There has been a growing resistance on a state level with several invoking their 9th and 10th Amendment rights in a valiant attempt to stop the Federal Vampire from draining the last drops of blood, the last vestiges of Freedom and Hope.

This is the Dystopic Nightmare that America finds itself in today and each day brings new assaults on Freedom and Sanity. The framework for total control of the citizenry, the economy and the media is being built upon in a relentless aggrandization of Govermental power. Obama sits atop his new Empire still smiling that sickeningly disingenuous smile surrounded by his seasoned courtiers who have worked for decades to bring America in to this new era of the New World Order.

www.globalresearch.ca...

new topics

top topics

join