It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But I Thought We Hated Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

THe hilarious thing is that we had 2 elections that were stolen.... Isnt this the uppitimy of hypocrasy......???????? whenever the U.S media machine takes a stance its only because its in the best interest of the regime..not because its the right thing to do.... Put it this way... if we americans took too the streets and did this... what would happen??? instant martial law and people will be gunned down...I guarantee you the military would be out in full force...has this happened in iran ...? yes the police are out there but so far no martial law or full military coming out... Remember we have northcom here which is training a few brigades that came back from IRAQ to handle civilians... the irony in all this is simple and crazy the country calling for the other country to hear its citizens does not hear her citizens,,,, the country that is calling for "fair elections" did not hold 2 fair elections themselves... the country that is calling for iran to give freedom, is taking away freedoms from her citizens at the same time.... I swear sometimes I think this is all a long nightmare...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
and if no one has figured out that politics is like wwf wrestling then you need to seriosly wake up..... the 2 teams play for the same owner... and the owner is not you the little guy.. To top it off why is it that no one questions the fact that almost everyone that has made president is related by blood.... with the exeption of possibly jfk ....WHY???? I think we are a serious state of cognitive dissonance..... god help us all

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Iran is the third leg of the stool so to speak. The stool of the Afghan,Iraq, Iran oil triumvirate.

Saddam was used to stage a coup to remove the NON US supported government of Iraq. Saddam staged the coup with CIA support and was placed in charge of Iraq until he was no longer needed.

Saddam was intended to win the war with Iran but failed and was inevitably removed.

The 1953 coup in Iran installed the US backed Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi who was later succeeded by his son. Aka, the Shah of Iran was removed by the current ruling party, Khomenei and crew, including their leading guy Ahmadinejad.

The UK/USA and their henchmen, the CIA, are attempting to regain control of Iran....and their oil , thats all.

More money for the The powers that be. ....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

THe hilarious thing is that we had 2 elections that were stolen.... Isnt this the uppitimy of hypocrasy......????????

I agree, but the difference is vast. All of our candidates were horrible, and it didn't matter that the election was stolen, the result was the same!

If we had a true reformer instead of a puppet, and the people came out in mass to support them, and then it was stolen, I would be at the front of the riot with my pitchfork!!

Give Ron Paul half a chance and then yank it away! See what kind of response that gets!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
reply to post by RRconservative

I am not sure that is accurate. I think both sides are bad. They are not protesting in order to be more like the west. They are protesting because they feel the election was not fair.

Why should we hate them for being muslim? It's like you want us to.

They are people .....humans first and foremost and nothing more.....

People tend to go for an us vs them mentality and us not being muslims vs them being muslims ......

It really is that simple.....Muslims who are good people and spread love and not peace are people I could love to live by and interact with...

Those that are extremists and push their ways and ignorant ways onto other deserve to be put out into space with the rest of the bad people on Earth.......

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Christians account for billions, as do Musllims. Jews make up less than half a percent of the world population, on the other hand....
Based on raw nunbers I think we woiuld learn a lot more about the aclal nature of the world by insisting on usung worlds like "Chrisio-Islamic" or "Isloamo-christian,"; I mean, the numbers just make sense that way.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish
Americans do not hate Muslims, the news is just manufactured to make you believe Americans hate Muslims. One fine of example of this is when NBC took a lot of heat when planting Muslims at a Nascar race. They were hoping for mistreatment, but was there? Absolutely not, infact the Muslim plants actually had a good time. ...

But if NBC planted Jews at a NASCAR race, the reaction might not fared as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

ok ace, how many people have you tortured to come the conclusion that torture doesn't work? You're just spouting politically correct slogans you've heard anf are now repeating. The outcome of torture depends on the goal and skills of the interrogator and cross checking the answers..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Supporting freedom and opposing Muslims go hand and hand. The more free a people are the less likely they will remain Muslims.

Rejecting Islam or converting to Christianity is a death sentence in Islamic Republics like Iran.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Only the uneducated redneck idiots hate all Muslims still. 9/11 was 8 years ago, and since then all instant hate towards Muslims has faded. People have had 8 years to realize only a fraction of a percent of the worlds Muslims are a threat.

I live in the middle east, I am American and Christian. I am totally surrounded by Arab Muslims. I feel more comfortable here walking around the streets at night then in my home town. They are peaceful people, most of which have never seen a fist fight, crime is low and there commitment to their religion is inspiring. Granted, I don't go around advertising I am American, because you never know who is watching.

Of course there are parts of the middle east that isn't so calm right now, I wouldn't want to go to Israel right now and certain rural communities in other countries.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join