It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: ACLU files suit against TSA on behalf of Campaign For Liberty’s Bierfeldt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Source Link: libertymaven.com...

Earlier this year the Campaign For Liberty’s Steve Bierfeldt was detained at the St. Louis airport for carrying cash. The story was reported first on Judge Napolitano’s Freedom Watch show and then other news outlets picked it up.

The ACLU has now brought a lawsuit against the TSA on behalf of Steve Bierfleldt and CNN ran a report on the story during Wolf Blitzer’s “Situation Room” yesterday.

When I first heard about this story I was hoping to hear more from the MSM about it but with no surprise I didn't, it was stopped dead in it's tracks but I guess now that the ACLU is involved and a law suite has been filed more attention might be brought to light about the a tactics that are being used at the airports unjustifiably.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I thought the guy who got in trouble was sort of looking for it, but I am definetly a Ron Paul guy. What I am not understanding is why so many don't like the ACLU. What brings that up is people were talking bad about Bob Barr being in the ACLU and how that was apparently bad. I really don't see what's wrong with it, and "Civil Liberties" as long as the intentions are toward the ultimate good. I may be missing something, but yes.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm very pleased to hear that this has happened.

I remember seeing this story when it first came to light. They indeed treated him very unjustly for a reason they didn't even seem to know. They just wanted to push their power on somebody. Too bad for them that somebody knows enough to not just lay down and let it happen.

Go ACLU for picking this one up!!

new topics

join