It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A part of every experience lives on eternally, some thoughts on love, life and electrical current.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is a personal belief, I'm not sure the science is %100, but I beleive it's possible, and that is enough for me.

The human heart is an amazing thing. Contained within each one is a natural pacemaker called the sinoatrial node. Its function is to seperate charged particles and send them into the heart causing it to contract, known as a heart beat.

These charges are released more than once a second, in order to sustain a heartbeat of seventy-two beats a minute.

When someone is nervous, excited or happy, the heart beats stronger, the pacemaker works harder, the pulses get quicker.

When a man or a woman are in the arms of one they truly love, they usually experience this stronger heart beat, stronger electrical pulse.

In these moments of increased electircal activity, I believe that the heart and central nervous system release some of these charges iinto the world ouside the body. These charges go out down our muscles, through our skin, out into the atmosphere, to travel on and on. Some may react with other charges, dissipate or be stopped, but some go on, for ever. I find huge solace knowing that in those moments of love, there is a part of that moment that will live on for eternity.

I look back at the happiest times of my life, and think, somewhere out there, is a an electron produced in the joy of that moment, and long after I'm gone, it will be the proof that I was happy, once.

If you have ever loved and lost, or find yourself looking back with regret and longing at the moments you've spent in the arms of a loved one, just remember this idea, it always brings a smile to my face.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

new topics

join