Does anyone have this sinking feeling like something is going to happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Bravo purehughness! Bill Hicks is an absolute legend.

Seems to me, the negativity is spreading! If I could give those of you having these 'bad' feelings some advice, I'd recommend you turn your TV's off. Put those magazines down, stay away from the paper and don't listen to the radio!

Also, get offline! I'm not saying, go around and smash up all your electronics, and stay away from the internet-of-evil forever, just chill! Relax!

As purehughness has said, we're being bombarded constantly by the media and I personally think it's best to just tune out. When I first arrived on ATS, I had these feelings of dread from reading some of the things on here. I would feel absolutely horrified.

That was a while ago, and I've since learned to not take things so seriously. If I had taken everything as seriously as I was originally, I'd have a bomb shelter built, a 70 year supply of food, tin foil clothing and be preparing for the 300th or so alien invasion.

I mean no offense in anything I've said, not really sure how it could offend, but let it be known I mean well! Just relax, and enjoy the roller coaster that is life.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yes. I get that sinking feeling but at the same time I know things can turn around. Along with that sinking feeling I get a strong adrenaline rush to get off my butt and do something to help turn the tables on the aweful stuff currently happening in our country. You can't have the good until the bad wakes people up to stand up and fight. That sinking feeling should tell you to rebel with a cause to help change things for the better, not to stand down and take a beating.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i woke up today with this feeling of somethings about to happen ? i thought i was ill. lol so iwent in the shower to try and wake my self up or something but i still have this strong feeling thats something is going to happen.

it felt like i was in the background of something like i was standing back out the way waiting for it to come. very odd feeling its still here but its toned down abit.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I join the club. I just had three mild-to-big feelings of panic and pessimism, that something was going on...
Completely out of the blue...Maybe I have a cold, or it's the period just days before my exams, I don't really know.
I even put a quiet song on my pc to calm me down because I'm quite used to it, since I'm very sensitive.
Last week I had a quite serious infection and I had my biggest panic attack ever when my mother told me I would have had to go to heal the infection to the hospital.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have had that feeling for about 2 years now.. started mild, nothing huge, and recently has gotten to insaine .....
like the one poster said, that feeling when you are in a chair and leaning back... thats it.. something huge is right around the corner, and it is mixed.. there is going to be a lot of bad, but from the bad will be good..
the question is how many will survive the bad and what conditon the world will be in after...

its not from ats, while i find it a great site to get news and info, and some great minds, and some ammm unusual threads as well...

its as the one poster put it, spiritual... to say... its not a emotion feeling, its a every fiber feeling... almost electrical... its so close that its not even funny, well compared to when this started 2 years ago...

I am not worried about surving it, its not that kind of feeling.. but it is a huge change and major happening that is coming... and its not a IF situation, its a WHEN.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think there is a negative energy enveloping the planet as a whole.

There is really no good news on a large scale. With Iraq/Afghanistan, North Korea, Israel/Palestine, Iran, Pakistan, India the market crash, the auto company bailouts, record job losses, housing market crash, Swine Flu Pandemic, freedom disappearing, Climate change and on and on.

None of these things were small, and they never end. It is one thing after the other.

The public is beginning to feel beaten, warn out and exhausted. When you turn on the news or surf here, you see new threads/news and its like
Oh God what now?

Now pile on the end of the world predictions like Mayan 2012, Sitchen and Niburu, Time Wave, Webbot, Hopi Indians, Revelations, and on and on.

How can you not feel like something bad is about to happen. Its a pretty good bet that the next big news event is going to be bad. Its actually a sure thing.

What we need right now is a huge positive event that will affect the world in a good way. It is of little wonder that many people are begging for aliens to land or for Jesus to return.

Personally I don't think we can get ourselves out of this bad karma/funk or runaway freight train with a natural and normal slow crawl out of the hole. It is going to take a revolution, divine intervention or an ET personal appearance.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

when a person gets stressed and negative, he or she is of no good to anyone, least of all himself or herself. typically, the thing to do when this happens is to retreat and rebuild energy and reestablish focus and priorities, not to keep going out there and adding the the stress level and getting more and more frazzled to the point of total breakdown. maybe it's time for the world to do this, maybe on the national level.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

ups....

just saw your thread.

Actually yes. Just made a thread about it.

My translation of the 'feeling"
is that a major event will happen by July 20th, an earthquake being the most probable both by my premonition and logic...

I only hope i am wrong...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have this feeling almost everyday now,it started three months ago,feeling really agitated like the world is on the edge of something really major happening,can't put my finger on it,it seems i am waiting for something what i don't know but the feeling is rhere

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Yes, I will admit to similar feelings.

I will admit that mine is personal to some degree. My career is bottoming out, although I am still gainfully employed. I have four kids in college, and a wedding in 2013. But, I don't know how long I can keep this going financially.

But, putting on my global lens, I do sense a sinking feeling, which I can't exactly pinpoint. I feel like the world is on the verge of economic, social, and political collapse. It feels like the pressure is so great, that the damn could burst at any time.

I keep having a feeling that something big, and devastating is right around the corner. I keep hearing a voice telling me to stock up on food and water.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join