It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have this sinking feeling like something is going to happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Whatever it is causing me trouble, it seems like they're stepping up their game, as it's entering "end game" mode. I've discussed what "it" is before, and don't want to revisit that.

I mean, I've seen worse, but I get the feeling that something is going to happen soon. I'm getting alot of wild stuff thrown at me simultaneously.

Does anyone else think that something feels wierd? Like something bad is going to happen?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have the feeling that everything in this world is going bad, I can't think of one possitive thing that helps all humanity. The only things happening right now are bad bad bad bad.

It's also interesting that it is all happening in these times, I think something very big will go down. But sometimes I question myself and ask myself that maybe I'm "feeling" this because of the internet or ATS which I recently joined. I don't think I would feel like that if I didn't know what was happening in the world.

But anyway something big will happen and it involves economy, the swine flu, marshall law, nukes and war.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I feel it. And it doesn't feel fun at all.

The trouble is, every day we're bombarded by negativity, be it through hearsay, the media, news networks, etc etc. It just builds up and makes people feel opressed and uncertain.

I can even feel it right here on ATS sometimes, just depends on your thread mood day-to-day. It can really be a drag when you feel like everything's out of control.

I'll leave you with a quote by Bill Hicks, always cheers me up:

The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.

Mod appeasement LINK

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
YES, i had a huge feeling afew days ago just like something horrible is going to happen i couldn't explain it just came out of nowhere

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
July 21st-22nd mark a day where the longest full solar eclipse of the century occurs. It will last an estimated 6 minutes and 30 seconds. You might call this the lunar cycle that turns the tides in a new direction.

Yes, i as well as others are also feeling strange the past week or two. Whatever it is... division is a double edged sword.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I agree...I have thought about my 21 year old son and lately have not felt a future or hope for him or his friends. Just a feeling that has come to me lately.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Unfotunately i do.
Moreover i get overly nervous at times with others.
I have also noticed that there are plenty/most of people that are very tense and stressed but without being conscious about it...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ok,you know that feeling you get when you're leaning back in a chair and
you almost fall over backwards but you catch yourself.well i feel that way just walking down the street. standing in line for some fast food. even sitting on the toilet. so yes i pretty much feel something bad is going to happen all the time.soon.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
why's it always gotta be something negative it cant be a positive?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You are spending too much time on ATS!!!.
Seriously,I lost my job 12months ago and it didn't bother me because I had a premonition of something bigger than money.I have come to realize 'mother nature' doesn't want us here anymore and it is time for change.
Humans are not a part of natures process,she will do what ever she wishes and we humans have no say in it.So carry on killing each other and polluting the planet and be thankfull for every day you live.

Peace. Lewtra

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad

Simply put...because man is behind everything which happens and man's motives are ALWAYS selfish,greedy and unjust.

You didn't really need an answer to that,did ya?

edit to add:

reply to post by MegaCurious

Always follow that FEELING because it is more than just a feeling. Everyrthing is spiraling and their losing control of EVERYTHING. We will see it in our days. This is just the beginning of the abyss. It's a loooong way down, so hold onto your shorts

[edit on 21/6/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
indeed i do feel like things are speeding up and gettin alot worse , but im not afriad or anything , bring it on i say ! love that bill hicks quote it is so true

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i do, but it's partly because of all this blackjack stuff that had dates like tomorrow for nuclear attacks. i'm over that now, but i still can't stop thinking that if anything like that does happen, it will have to be next year. but i've had this feeling for a long time now, before i even heard of blackjack. especially about the swine flu and mandatory vaccines.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Something IS going on. But, it goes both ways... negative, and positive.
In the negative sense, war seems to be on the horizon... in the positive sense, a lot of people are 'waking up' to the illusion of this life faster than ever before... many of us are evolving, even if it feels like we're bein' dragged back to ancient times..

Some of us will make it, some will not... life will go on regardless.
Enjoy the ride, and surround yourself with as much positivity as you can..Be thankful you aren't living in a country that is far, far worse than the one you are in now.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wow the OP sounded really negative.

I mean war and all IS looming, and there is a flu pandemic, and there are natural disasters all around, and economy is on-the-crash, but we can't do anything about that.

As far as feelings go, sure it does seem bad now, but you just gotta suck it in, think good, constructive thoughts and live your life as you would want it to be lived.

Shall we just take a deep breath, calm down, and ool-cay it with the essimism-pay.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i am not a pessimist by nature, usually manage to see a bright side or a positive, worked very hard for years even decades to get the word out about so much of what was coming. but i can't do it anymore, not since about 18 months ago (i think that's the timing but can no longer remember what it was that pushed me over the edge...i believe we even had a topic here about it). there will be no positives, nothing good, for a very, very long time. it's over. and i no longer believe anything can stop it.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad

I think the bad will actually wake people up to take action towards implementing the good....

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No..i don't feel anything bad is going to happen.Lots of negative media lately coupled with ATS and you have the perfect storm for creating this type of feeling.As for reality though,i can't see anything kicking off...course i can't tell the future so who know.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am glad you started this thread! Just the other day at work, out of the the blue, my stomach rolled like it does if you are in a car and go over a hill too fast...I told my co-workers that something bad was about to happen soon. That is the feeling that I got...like a terrified feeling...it came on fast....it was weird!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I too have had this feeling. I can not blame my feeling on the net or ATS. I have had this feeling long before I even had a computer. Back then it was a small feeling of something bad just over the next hill but as time went on the feeling has gotten stronger and stronger. Now I feel as if I am sitting on a time bomb waiting for it to go off. In the last year or so the feeling has been getting stronger with passing day. Seeing threads like this on the net only goes to prove I am not crazy and other people are feeling it as well. How bad is the feeling I have you ask. Well you know how ever one is talking about 2012? I really do not think I will be around to see it and for all I know no one esle may be either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join