It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

That just made my night. Obama is a joker. Made promises during elections, asked about those same promises after becoming elected, and now he knows nothing.

Surprised that so many are blind and cannot see that he is a puppet, everything is run from behind the scenes. He chose the path of corruption. Being the first president to have different hair and skin color, african descent, it really should have been different.

edit: i'll give him a year, maybe he will change.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by 3Rotary]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Are you reptilian? what sort of a question is that, he's a human being just like you and me...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Im sorry but repillions are a figment of your imagination. If they were truly here millions of years before us, then wouldn't there be more evidence?

I got locked into the whole, aliens are amongst us bull crap. Thankfully, I woke up.

Seriously, you are far too intelligent to fall for this crap.

Think it through slowly, and carefully. I know you will draw the right conclusion. I have faith in you.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
No, Obama is not a reptilian. In fact, no one is a reptillian.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i believe him and his wife are reptilians....its a known fact that obama's related to both Dick Cheney and George Bush through the cold reptilian Duvall bloodline... maybe that's why he has not been able to produce a birth certificate.. he wasn't born he was hatched!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join