It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN = One (World Government)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

UN = One (World Government)

homoveritas.net

The millions will never admit (until they wake up to realise they are living in a dreamworld) that they have got it wrong because they SIMPLY CAN’T STRETCH THE MIND TO BELIEVE that this world is anything but logical and rational. And it’s a world so explainable, they think, with its logical and rational scientific propaganda.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Weather it's the NWO, the Bilderberger Group, the IMF, the Fed, individual Governments, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission or the "UN" through many years of research nothing they have done seems to entail world peace as they were initially brought together to accomplish. I often reflect on the comments of Ronald Reagan during one of his speaches "Alien Encounters" that it would probably taking an invasion from a species not from this world to bring countries and enemies together for peace.

homoveritas.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I must commend you on your post. I've been trying to get them to realize the grander scheme of everything but it's just not working. Gotta persist though. Flag.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the linked artical is in error. The UN is not a government, rather it is a talking shop where the most powerful nations argue over the spoils of the domination of the rest of the world. The real danger of an NWO is from America, specifically if the Project for the New American Century's stated aim of "full spectrum dominance" succeeds & the USA becomes so powerful that not even the UN can prevent American dictation of all significant foreign govt policy. They'll not tell us tho. There'll be no declaration of Novus Ordo Seclorum. One thing the artical has right tho is that it is right in front of our faces.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

I couldn't have put it better myself. Probably the most common misconception I've seen on this forum of the United Nations, aside from the above idea that it is a government, is that they have some huge military that can subdue a country.

This is completely and totally false. The UN has no standing military at all, instead it must request to borrow forces from member nations under the use of Peacekeeping Operations. These troops stay under military command of non-UN leaders also borrowed from the member nations (usually the one sending the most troops).

The majority of Peacekeepers come from developing nations, and are not highly trained units. When the United Nations does need special forces and or a higher-trained military presence they usually call upon the United States, Russia, Canada or a European nation to take care of it independent of the blue-helmeted Peacekeepers.

The UN Peackeepers themselves are not usually deployed in frontline military operations (seriously the blue helmets would really be a bad idea in those settings) instead they are to be local security, nation-building, intelligence and protection forces. Their job is not to fight a war, but to secure a peace and transform it into a resolved conflict after a war has ended.

The idea that there will someday be blue-helmeted UN Peacekeepers forcibly imprisoning and subjugating the United States is laughable. First off, it would take an army bigger than even that the USA currently has to accomplish this task, and second, the training alone would be such a massive undertaking (in time, money, men and materials) that it could never be kept secret and would have to begin years in advance.

As of June 19th of this year, there are over 100,000 international troops involved in 18 conflict resolution, rebuilding and relief efforts around the world under the banner of the UN Peacekeepers. The majority are currently from Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Italy. The UN is also undertaking a motion when requesting troops to add gender equality to the equation, as the current deployments are only 10% female. This inequality is intended to be reduced with the request for female officers from South Africa, Nigeria, India and Ghana.

top topics

join