It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Thunderstorm Australia 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ran across this one while hunting for CRITTERS in and around thunderstorms. Have not seen this one posted so wanted to run this one by you...

IF this is real, this in my opinion is NOT a critter
It is disk like, bright on top, shaded beneath and blurry enough to fit my criteria. This one is not flitting about amilessly like the critters do, its a straight line high speed flight.

Yes it could be a frisbee..
Yes this user has several other UFO vids of the 'critter' type (or Venus as there is no reference.

But this one is interesting as he also adds slow motion vies\ws

Your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i heard that ufos are very simple to make u just need a rare element only found(that the goverment knows about) on mars, earth and the moon

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

My thoughts are....without the original unaltered/unedited video - it is impossible to tell. Could be something very explainable. Could be CGI. Could be this, could be that.

Maybe you could contact him and ask him for the raw footage so that we can analyze it ourselves without his own analysis and editing

[edit on 6/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Maybe you could contact him and ask him for the raw footage so that we can analyze it ourselves without his own analysis and editing

I have, well through youtube channel to start

I need a secretary Too much input

Seems Santa forgot to stop by my house as well

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm not too convinced that the video is genuine, but I'm no expert either. First thoughts were that there's no context, no reference points. I wondered why the guy was filming the clouds at that angle?

Most people film thunder, storm and rain clouds with around a third of the frame showing the horizon. It makes for more aesthetic images or footage. After a couple of viewings I wonder why the 'UFO' is so clearly defined when the aperture would be wide open and focal length probably infinite?

If the focal point isn't infinite we have to wonder...why not?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I'm not too convinced that the video is genuine,

Nah same here. That is why I don't usually spend much time on UFO videos these days. There are others here sorting those out.

What I liked about this one is that it shows how a disk should look like based on my parameters

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The first one with the lightning looks like something on the lens it moves in at same time as what is at bottom of screen.The second one remindes me of them rods.

join