It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires are spirts that lives on your life forcE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Vampires? We see them as bats that sucks bloods. In movies, we see them as human figures that lives on blood to live.

Are vampires really just Spirits, that feeds on our life force? Energy?

Not much explaining but There must be spirits living on our Life force...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Real Vampires are humanoid Beings that need additional amount of either something yet undiscovered in the Blood, or Life-Force. It is different for each Vampire. Vampirism is a physical "condition", not a Metaphysical one.

That said, there are Spirit-beings aswell that draws Life Force, such as Incubus-Vampires and Succubus.

And this, is probably all that is about to be said, before someone soon pops in and grumps; "No more duplicate Vampire Threads!".

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

Check Bill Schnoeblen(think thats the name) he claims that Vampirism is an Enzyme.. check his interviews
i found it interesting.. especially when he says how his teeth GREW, his saliva turned into paraylising liquid and he fed on people willing to be fed on along with church bread

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

You know, I really don't know what to think about that dude.

In my opinion, he seem too identical to a Role Player, because of a few of the "traits" he described about himself. For instance, that he claim that he couldn't even drink water, only blood. This pretty much did it for me regarding him, as Vampires even with the most rebellious stomaches, still can drink Water and various liquids.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join