It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU stand accused of ending the world!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
95% of the problems of humankind would be resolved if everyone just followed the Golden Rule. It's that simple.

It features in most of the world's major religions, yet most people conveniently ignore it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

The only valid method to defeat the New World Order is to become the
New World Order: essential logic, however we are akin to the strains and
chains of the animal farm. Humanity is not renound for thinking in a timeframe of prosperity.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
reply to post by Imago Dei

all paths lead to death, but death isent the end its just the begining. for me hopefuly i lived the life i was given in a just manor, fair to my fellow man and loving and loyal to my god. if so ill have my reward a eternity in the elysian island with thanatos, as his loyal and content servent.

i always found it funny that a god who admits to the exsistance of other gods "-- for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God--" would show the sin of pride "one true god" as well as the sin of envy "for he is a jealous god"

would have so many followers that say there is no other gods, and their way is the only true way. sounds like more envy and pride to me.

God is reffering to gods of stone and clay, idol worshippers etc. Jesus acknowledges the rulers of this world aka gods. A small g denotes lesser gods and Jesus called the Jewish rulers and judges and gentry gods aswell.

Yes we are all predestined to die. As you well know Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes unto the father but by me. IE etrenal life.

Youve swallwed the lie of satan that Yahweh is not to be trusted, jealousy is evidently not all bad nor does it mean envy, its a protection motive born out of His love for His beloved children.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Has human kind been pitted against one another with religion so as to foster war? How do we stop it? Can it be stopped?

The answer to that is scriptual.

Genesis 11:1
And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Genesis 11:6
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

bibleresources.bible.com... version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0

Before Abraham left Babylon for Canaan all the earths people were one.

So then Jesus shows up 2,000 years later and says ...

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

bibleresources.bible.com...-NASB-26440A

The first mention of Abraham in the bible is in Genesis 11:27

Abram was Abraham.

Genesis 11:27
Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.

bibleresources.bible.com... on3=0&version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=30&Submit.y=7

Genesis 17:5
Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

bibleresources.bible.com... 14&version=9

I believe that anchient babylon had a hand in the reign of Jesus as it was three zoroastrian magi who delivered the goods to Jesus upon his birth.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

firstly i dont belive in your satan, the accuser has no relavence in my life. i have a connection to a god who was worshiped and honored long before your religion ever showed up and "integrated" (nice way of saying stole) the rites, observences and mythology of older religons. remember thou shall not steal? that went out the window real fast when your religon took yule, beltaine, samhaine , easter and thats just the tip of the ice berg. so considering your religon is young, a conglomeration of traditions of far older religons with a fresh coat of paint, based on a book that most theological researchers belive was writen by people who never even met the man they wrote about. id be careful about slinging around comments about swollowing lies.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill

firstly i dont belive in your satan, the accuser has no relavence in my life. i have a connection to a god who was worshiped and honored long before your religion ever showed up and "integrated" (nice way of saying stole) the rites, observences and mythology of older religons. remember thou shall not steal? that went out the window real fast when your religon took yule, beltaine, samhaine , easter and thats just the tip of the ice berg. so considering your religon is young, a conglomeration of traditions of far older religons with a fresh coat of paint, based on a book that most theological researchers belive was writen by people who never even met the man they wrote about. id be careful about slinging around comments about swollowing lies.

William Cooper debunked what your saying and paid the price for it with His life, the escoteric and exoteric religions are all counterfeit Christianity robbed from the bible and this is the luciferic religion of the ruling elite, IE the rulers of this fallen world and they have powers given to them by satan (very real power, satan had the power to offer Christ the kingdoms of the whole world if he would bow down and worship him). Satan knows the scripture better than any person alive. He is the master of religion and cults and is behind everyone of them. In a sense it doesnt matter what you believe because the word of God is Iron glad proof of what is really going on, and by Iron glad, it is set in stone that it was divinely inspired by creator God.

Satans number one trick up his hairy armpit is to make people believe that he doesnt exist. "Your God" " Your Bible" "Your Satan", are all statements trundled out by people who are in denial as to the inspiration of Holy Scripture.

That the bible is indeed the word of our creator is the final battle in these latter days, if the bible can not be categorically proven to be the very words handed down by God (and let me assure you it has been irrefuetably proven) then it's open slather for anyone to conjure any belief they see fit. And if that was the case, I wouldn't be here, I'd be out of my tiny mind on alcohol and drugs shagging everything that moves in order to escape this hopeless living hell that we call life whilst convincing myself I'm having a great time.

A believer in the Holy Bible need not really enter into debate with a non believer in the bibles innerent infalibility, because it's futile. It's like a man who can see trying to convince a blind man what something looks like. He aint ever going to see it.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Has human kind been pitted against one another with religion so as to foster war? How do we stop it? Can it be stopped?

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

Abram was Abraham.

Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

bibleresources.bible.com... 14&version=9

I believe that anchient babylon had a hand in the reign of Jesus as it was three zoroastrian magi who delivered the goods to Jesus upon his birth.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

There where more than three, and they where students of the prophet Daniel. (three wise men is a Hallmark Christmas card myth) You had me until "Zoroastrians"... *snicker* Your thinking of Freddy Mercury.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
&numpagere

Originally posted by Imago Dei

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Abram was Abraham.

So

bibleresources.bible.com... =9

There where more than three, and they where students of the prophet Daniel. (three wise men is a Hallmark Christmas card myth) You had me until "Zoroastrians"... *snicker* Your thinking of Freddy Mercury.

So Imago I re-read Matthew 2:1-12 and I don't see anywhere where it numbers the number of Magi. My mistake. I must have been thinking of the number of gifts. Interesting.

On the account of Magi not being Zoroasterian, I believe that you are wrong.

On the freddie mercury refrence are you refering to homosexuals?

On my scriptual chronology, I believe that my chronology about Jesus having authority over the false created religion (plurial: religions?) of the Old Testement is correct.

Magi (singular 'magian', 'mage', 'magus', 'magusian', 'magusaean') is a term, used since at least the 4th century BCE, to denote a follower of Zoroaster, or rather, a follower of what the Hellenistic world associated Zoroaster with, which was – in the main – the ability to read the stars, and manipulate the fate that the stars foretold. The meaning prior to Hellenistic period is uncertain.
Pervasive throughout the Eastern Mediterranean and Western Asia until late antiquity and beyond, Greek mágos "magian" was influenced by (and eventually displaced) Greek goēs, the older word for a practitioner of magic, to include astrology, alchemy and other "wisdom".

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Wow!
'them some mighty big words. !!

So, please, end the suspense. After you get rid of the governments, religions, financial institutions, and eveything else you named...so.....

what's your plan?

We'd all love to hear it. Seriously. If it's a good one, then sign me up!

But I need to hear it first. Please tell.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
We need to get rid of the world leaders, corruption, borders, frivolous lawsuits, lawyers, bankers, insurance companies, oil companies, religions, religious leaders, money, secret societies, weapons, weapons of mass destruction, and then we might be able to live peacefully.

Eugenics is the answer.

If you can get rid of the followers, the leaders will have no one to lead.

Brilliant eh?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Uh, I believe Adolph Hitler already tried that.

Didn't work out very well for him did it?

If that's the best you can do, I'll pass.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join