It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Protesters burn down Basij HQ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is "supposedly confirmed by BBC, but I don't have that link.

www.youtube.com...

Now, here is the conspiracy spin...

Are as many people protesting as claimed???

We have discover mover Iranian photoshopping of the crowds.

Could this be a ploy by Iran's religious dictator for life????

His ploy to root out people who are sick of dictators???

Allow a little protesting to get the "trouble-makers" out so they can be arrested/beaten/killed????

I am sure any real opposition must hide and not speak publicly, for fear of death.

A smart trick to get them out of hiding and secure his dictatorship for life???

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
This is "supposedly confirmed by BBC, but I don't have that link.

www.youtube.com...

Now, here is the conspiracy spin...

Are as many people protesting as claimed???

We have discover mover Iranian photoshopping of the crowds.

Could this be a ploy by Iran's religious dictator for life????

His ploy to root out people who are sick of dictators???

Allow a little protesting to get the "trouble-makers" out so they can be arrested/beaten/killed????

I am sure any real opposition must hide and not speak publicly, for fear of death.

A smart trick to get them out of hiding and secure his dictatorship for life???

No, there are 100's of thousands if not millions of people that have protested, there is no conspiracy lol... Some people really need to open there eyes, it's like saying that grain of rice on my floor has a camera in it...

Maybe what video footage they release has been "photoshopped or computer graphics" but there are thousands of videos online from genuine people to prove your conspiracy wrong.

I for one have confirmed this, my grandparents are living in Tehran, they told me that there was thousands if not 10's of thousands of people all around the place reaking havoc, more then they show on telly...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The Basij (Persian for mobilization) is a large and omnipresent paramilitary organization with multifaceted roles, and which acts as the eyes and ears of the Islamic regime. It is present in schools, universities, state and private institutions, factories, and even among tribes.

The Basij was formed by order of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in November 1979 and was intended to function as the nucleus of what the founder of the Islamic republic called "the army of 20 million" with the aim of defending the Islamic regime against both domestic and foreign threats
Radio Free Europe

Boy, from the description, they sure sound like Nazi SS or Russia's KGB (now operating under a new name for vlad)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by allsop

There is more than one post here at ATS that shows Photoshoping by Iran.

This is NOT the first time they have been caught doing this.

It clearly shows that the crowds are not as large as claimed. That's what the photoshoping does, it makes the crowds look bigger than they really are.

It is entirely possible that that video was photoshoped,

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until you or someone else can "PROVE IT" the video is not photoshoped.

If there are 1000's of video's, as you claim, instead of saying that this video, "MAY" be bad, try posting some "real" unedited video's that you claim to have seen????

Sorry, as far as your grandparents.....
We cannot confirm this, therefor it is a bad ATS source.

We need linkable new/video's that WE can view/read for ourselves to make our own decession's.

[edit on 6/21/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If anything, photoshopping the crowds to be bigger actually works against the Iranian government!

Think about it, would you be willing to take to the streets against the government if you are the only one....or if EVERYBODY was doing it??

Im just say'n.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by bismarcksea]

new topics

top topics

join