It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru footage, again.second sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Im not so sure to as these Nibiru footage are cgi or not, but if it is cgi, the maker of the video must be very skilled..

Have a look..

These videos are of the last days...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Ive seen a lot of different types of the first video, I would like to see them open the window half way through just to cure my curiosity.

The second video needed a close up but I cannot explain what it is, although I have no camera experience.

Other than that pretty good.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Interesting. What are the chances of lense flair tho? I do not know much about video production.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Did any of you notice that 'nibiru' is on the Right side in the Top video and on the Left on the Bottom video ??

Yes, and opening windows removes some elements of authenticy..

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If this were real, why wouldn't everyone be able to see it at sunset?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
If this were real, why wouldn't everyone be able to see it at sunset?

Because it's either lens flare or a reflection.

If we are going to seriously investigate the possibility of Planet X, we need to stop giving threads like this the attention they crave.

IF Planet X is real, we wouldn't see it in the sky "all of a sudden", or see it first on YouTube.

It would be reported by one or many of the TENS OF THOUSANDS of astronomers, professional and ameteur, that constantly search the skies, and to date, have not found ANYTHING that matches the criteria, qualifying it to be NIBIRU.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hi Chem Breather,

Both videos are fake.

In the first video the second sun is "flatten out" and on the right. The reason the sun is flattened out on the right hand side of the video is because the video shows the reflection off of something, like a glass sky scraper in the distance, or something similar that has a highly reflective surface. It could even be the reflection off of a highly polished aluminum tanker that holds liquids like milk called a milk tanker on the back of semi's, it could be sitting there in the distance at just the right angle giving off the second fake Sun appearance.

In the second video, the second sun is on the left, and it is a refraction of light hitting the camera lens after the light has been bounced off of something else that we can't see.

Both videos can be reproduced by these methods. Both videos are fake. Good find though.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's the reflection on the window.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well just to shed some light on this situation allow us some simple science.

We see extremely small planets in our sky such as Pluto correct? If that is the case, then something as big as Nibiru, should have been visible in our night sky for DECADES now. We would have seen that thing coming like a bat out of hell.

It simply would not just magically appear in the sky if it's a celestial body.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its definately lense flare.
In the 2nd video with only 3 seconds of the sunset to go one can clearly see the flare in the 10 o'clock position giggle about while the sun stays still.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The first video I find doubtful as a shot of Nibiru, wrong side of the world. but if they are both of the same object somehow, the different position could be chalked up to a view from Australia as opposed to Russia. One factor that messes with both that if Nibiru is a brown dwarf, we shouldn't see it on the optical spectrum until it either is very very close, or eclipses something

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Cool videos (even though I think they are fake, or reflections or something) it reminds me of star wars when luke is looking up at the sunset and there is 2 suns. I admitedly havent read much or know much about niburu... is it/they considered good or bad (bad, right? i think that what i heard). Some people believe they are coming back in 2012 or something? Sorry for being so out of the loop with all this i havent studied any of this stuff yet (i've studied lots of 2012 theories....etc, just not much about nibiru).

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jouseroni]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jouseroni]

top topics

join