It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Former Pakistani Army General Mirza Aslam Beig claims the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has distributed 400 million dollars inside Iran to evoke a revolution.
In a phone interview with the Pashto Radio on Monday, General Beig said that there is undisputed intelligence proving the US interference in Iran.
“The documents prove that the CIA spent 400 million dollars inside Iran to prop up a colorful-hollow revolution following the election,” he added.
Link to source
Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
Is it accurate to use the phrase 'tip of the iceburg' for what you are describing. Or is it more like the idea of propaganda when 90 per cent of what you say (not you personally) it true, and this allows the other 10 per cent to be full of whooping lies? Or have I misunderstood?
would be nice to have disclosure, but for me, secrets should not have been kept in the first place.