It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran finds US-backed MKO fingermarks in riots

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
The only information we have is from Iranian People

That's the first lie in your post that you've convinced yourself. The only places I've even seen this information so far has been on US MSM, and ATS, both in complete English. Neither classify as "Iranian people" to me, and I don't personally even know any Iranian people. Don't even try to tell me that news sources aren't biased in themselves.

their opinions on this matter and their views are being relayed back to the western world no matter what you say their is no doubt the majority of these people what Khameni out.

That's what the US media is telling you now. I know.

Next they will be telling you our bombers are flying over dropping bunker busters and this and that over their major cities. Now that, I will actually believe.

I mean killing protestors? Its a disgrace - take a look at the video of the girl Neda shot dead, only 16 - shows you what that regime is like (and before you say anything yes it has happened in the US, we all rememeber Kent State University in the height of 'Nam - its much worse in Iran).

I wasn't even going to talk about Kent State. I was going to talk about any number of more recent police killings. One officer pulled out a gun and shot a man that was already subdued on the ground, and just said he meant to use his taser, it was a mistake. I could go on and on. I know this stuff happens. What pisses me off is that you let it slide here in the US, but when it happens in Iran, that's just one more reason you don't like Iran. They're TRYING to make you think Iran needs to be invaded! When the time comes are you going to be man enough to say we also need to be invaded? I really, really doubt it. NO ONE needs to be invaded! Stay the hell home, stop promoting more death and destruction by giving it so much of your attention and energy! This is a universal human problem and NOT just an individual country that needs to be demonized!! This is how militarism is accomplished.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Iran finds US-backed MKO fingermarks in riots

www.presstv.ir

According to the security officials, the arrested members had confessed that they were extensively trained in Iraq's camp Ashraf to create post-election mayhem in the country.

They had also revealed that they have been given directions by the MKO command post in Britain.

Earlier on Saturday, MKO leader Maryam Rajavi had supported the recent wave of street violence in Iran during a Saturday address to supporters in Paris.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Do the regime provide evidence for their claims?? No, we are still waiting for proof their claims of suicide bombers coming from London to bomb their mosques.

Please don't take presstv and other state controlled media too seriously, it's there for propaganda purposes IMHO.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Also I haven't heard Mousavi make nearly as radical and rediculous statements as Ahmadinejad. So as the old saying goes I'll take the lesser of two evils.

because media have by miracle forgotten that mousavi was prime minister for khomeny in the 80's

you look for bloodshed, look at this period of Iran, most probably its darkest ever.

things have evolved a great deal since that time, in comparison, current regime is libertarian (yes !)

let's help them make it better, why not, but with mousavi, you are going backward only man !

[edit on 21-6-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Good point - i would like to see these people defending the current regime actually go and live in Iran and see it for themselves.

Can you point out who specifically is defending the current Iranian regime?

If you think being critical of your own government, is equable to supporting the enemy, then I have to ask you, when did you become so ignorant? But if I am misrepresenting your suggestion, and someone here actually IS defending an insane leader, let me know. Otherwise, I really do not understand how you think your "logic" works.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Yes, in many areas we have it better than most countries. But to say stop freaking out, take a seat while your country is going down the drain is the attitude that has gotten us here in the first place. So your telling me your not concerned when your rights are infringed, that it's ok because it's not as bad as the rest of the world?!

We saw this in Iraq with Saddam Hussein. Most people were happy that he was gone but the fact we had no plan after we removed him caused civil unrest on a massive scale. We did not even attempt to close the boarders, we had no action plan.

So what happens if the country falls apart and the country goes into complete anarchy? Do we have a plan in place or are we so concerned with removing the power structure and over looking the mistakes we made in the past?

You see I don't agree with the war in Afghanistan or Iraq but what was more disturbing even more than we were lied to and misled was the fact we had no long term objectives other then remove a power structure. This causes blow back in the sense that the population will become resentful, causing one to accept the norm, what's comfortable, what they already know. Effectively ruining any potential we had in the first place.

If I can understand this, why can't our brilliant leaders and military officials? It seems that the powers at be are mentally retarded or have another agenda.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by oconnection]

link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I wasn't directing that post at you, it was at other posters earlier on.

link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

I figured that something was fishy about the "demonstrations".

This Moussavi dude doesn't take losing elections very lightly either.

Why these folks would want to over throw their "Ayatollah" is totally beyond me. No news source has given a valid reason for that. But after Obama chimed in with his "will of the people" nonsense, then something just clearly didn't feel right.. because America never follows the "will of the people"

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)
This shows just how ill-informed you are. You really don't know why the Iranian people would want to overthrow the Ayatollah? Are you kidding? How about the fact that Iran is experiencing 30% unemployment right now? How about the fact that the government declared Ahmadinejad the victor only 4 hours after the polls closed, in a nation with millions of PAPER BALLOTS?

Half the nation is under the age of 30. They want change and they deserve change. In case you didn't notice, the Iranian government accuses the US, Britain and the "evil" Jews of causing all their problems. The Ayatollah could have a bad case of diarrhea and we would get the blame. And unfortunately, brain dead segments of the population as well as America-haters like yourself would believe them. I just cannot fathom why people like you, who are so eager to believe terrorists and their state sponsors and give them the benefit of the doubt, even exist.

Maybe you should do a little research and see how poorly the Iranian government treats their people. Maybe then you won't make such absurd comments.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hm. I see both sides arguing, and it seems to me they are arguing different subjects. One side, i see, stating that the US had a hand in the disruptions in the iranian fiasco. Never do they mention the iran government being good or just. The other side i see criticizing the first group for supporting irans government, which, as i mention, no one ever did. The second group points out several times that the election was called right after the ballots where in for ahmadinajad. No one ever mentions that the opposition leader tried to call a victory for himself two hours before the election ended.

NO ONE here is saying iran has a great and noble government...get over it. All they are saying is that there is no quantifiable evidence of a scammed election, and that there IS evidence that outside forces are trying to stir up post election tensions to destabilize the country.

Further they are trying to point out that we have no place getting involved in other soveriegn nations politics or right to self determination. Its funny to me that first off they are so quick to point out wrongdoing in another country as proof the government needs to be overthrown, but ignore those same needs in their own country which is guilty of those same wrongdoings on a much greater scale (torture and rendition anyone?).

Secondly it is pretty naive to me that all those people are so willing to think every negative thing they read about these nations, iran, venezuela, etc is true, while automatically discounting every positive things they hear about these countries as lies and propaganda.

The reason our involvement in iran is so dangerous is that despite how bad their government may be for the people, if we decide to intervene (the way the media lead up seems to be getting the people ready for) the results will be, as is historically proven, massively more destructive and disastrous than the situation currently imposed by their own leaders. Looking at Iraq, we can see that the 1.2 million dead iraqi's (not including the 500000 children dead prior to the war due to sanctions and embargo's, madelein albrichts "worthwhile cost") and the 4 million refugees far outstrips anything saddam ever imposed on them. Im sure if the american government decides to intervene in iran in similar fashion, the persians will be looking back with longing on the days of the ayatollahs once the reality of their millions of casualties and refugees sets in....and once we have stolen their oil as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
Not buying it!

The vanguard of these protests are college students and women. They have plenty of reasons to overthrow their ayatollah!

And of course state tv is going to blame this on the US.
Like what reasons, and please back them up with some sort of evidence like news stories or documented facts. I just dont see how they have it much worse off than LITERALLY 75% of the world.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Just a brief history of the Freedom Movement of Iran, the major group Mousavi is still likely a part of. Which... happens out has been persecuted and arrested for years, Mousavi was "fortunate" to gain power. The major bloodshed your talking about was during the Iran-Iraq war, which last I checked Iraq invaded Iran so I dunno about that dealing blood thing.

Heres the piece:
Brief History

1- Its Establishment and Activities before the 1979 Islamic Revolution
FMI was founded on May 14,1961 in Tehran by a number of popular political, social and/or religious personalities belonging to the Iranian National Front, founded by Dr. Mohammad Mossaddegh (1882-1966) and/or National Resistance Movement, including Mehdi Bazargan (1907-1994), Ayatollah Mahmood Taleghani (1911-1979) and Yadollah Sahabi (1905-2002).
The main objective of FMI is to gain freedom, independence and democracy for the Iranian nation, on the basis of modern interpretation of Islamic principles.
Due to being a serious opponent of Mohammad Reza Shah’s regime, FMI underwent a constant pressure shortly after its establishment and in 1963, a number of its leaders –including Messrs. Bazargan, Taleghani and Sahabi and active members were arrested, tried in a court martial and sentenced to 4-10 years of imprisonment.
FMI supported the movement led by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeyni in June 1963.
Since the 70’s severe suppression and prohibitions imposed by the Shah’s notorious security/intelligence organization (SAVAK) and frequent arrests and/or exiles paralyzed FMI activities in Iran. However, its branches in Europe and U.S.A. founded and headed by Dr. Ali Shari’ati (1933-1977), Dr. Ebrahim yazdi (1932-), and some other active members played decisive roles in the political opposition abroad, until the revolution. In addition to the influence of Dr. Shariati’s thoughts and teachings particularly on the young generation, FMI key figures had an important role in the formation and guidance of the Islamic Revolution, under Ayatollah Khomeyni’s leadership, which resulted in the collapse of the despotic monarchy regime in Iran,on February 11,1979.

2- After the Revolution
Due to the outstanding features of Mehdi Bazargan FMI’s Secretary General, and his party’s prominent role in the contemporary political history of Iran he was appointed by Ayatollah Khomeyni as the prime minister of the Provisional Government and some key members of FMI were given important responsibilities.
The Provisional Government lasted 9 months only and since its collapse, FMI leaders have been denied of any governmental or judicial positions. However, 4 FMI top figures were elected by Tehran residents as their representatives in the first post-revolution parliament (Assembly, Majlis).
Furthermore, due to FMI being a serious, but loyal critic of the Clerical Establishment, it has been continually denied of free political activities and has suffered various pressures. For example, in 1988 and 1990, several FMI prominent executives were imprisoned and some of them badly tortured for criticizing the ruling class for its mishandling of the war imposed by Iraq (notwithstanding FMI’s full support of the defensive war and Dr. Chamran’s outstanding role in irregular battles) and other national or international matters.
Upon Mehdi Bazargan’s demise on Jan. 20, 1995 Ebrahim Yazdi was appointed by FMI’s Central Council as its new secretary general and he still maintains the same position.
FMI’s candidates for the presidency, city councils and the Islamic Assembly (Majlis) have been almost always rejected by the Guardians’ Council in the past 15 years.
FMI is a serious supporter of the Political Development Program introduced and being implemented by President Mohammad Khatami and still struggles for goals and establishment of a civil society in Iran.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They have been shouting death to America long before this event ever came about so don't make out its all a conspiracy. It's a generation gap thing going on, the young students have the internet they know their Iranian government is extremist minded keeping them covered up and their women under veils and now they want liberation from all the nonsense.

Does the young generation of Iranians support the delusion that the 12th Iman is going to come down soon, while they prepare missiles and nuclear energy whilst providing hate speeches towards Israel and the West?

Trust me they finally woken up, like how we have in the West with our own governments. Under Saddam Hussein in Iraq any protest against hi resulted in execution.

Just like the 1940s.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
hm. I see both sides arguing, and it seems to me they are arguing different subjects. One side, i see, stating that the US had a hand in the disruptions in the iranian fiasco. Never do they mention the iran government being good or just. The other side i see criticizing the first group for supporting irans government, which, as i mention, no one ever did. The second group points out several times that the election was called right after the ballots where in for ahmadinajad. No one ever mentions that the opposition leader tried to call a victory for himself two hours before the election ended.

NO ONE here is saying iran has a great and noble government...get over it. All they are saying is that there is no quantifiable evidence of a scammed election, and that there IS evidence that outside forces are trying to stir up post election tensions to destabilize the country.

Further they are trying to point out that we have no place getting involved in other soveriegn nations politics or right to self determination. Its funny to me that first off they are so quick to point out wrongdoing in another country as proof the government needs to be overthrown, but ignore those same needs in their own country which is guilty of those same wrongdoings on a much greater scale (torture and rendition anyone?).

Secondly it is pretty naive to me that all those people are so willing to think every negative thing they read about these nations, iran, venezuela, etc is true, while automatically discounting every positive things they hear about these countries as lies and propaganda.

The reason our involvement in iran is so dangerous is that despite how bad their government may be for the people, if we decide to intervene (the way the media lead up seems to be getting the people ready for) the results will be, as is historically proven, massively more destructive and disastrous than the situation currently imposed by their own leaders. Looking at Iraq, we can see that the 1.2 million dead iraqi's (not including the 500000 children dead prior to the war due to sanctions and embargo's, madelein albrichts "worthwhile cost") and the 4 million refugees far outstrips anything saddam ever imposed on them. Im sure if the american government decides to intervene in iran in similar fashion, the persians will be looking back with longing on the days of the ayatollahs once the reality of their millions of casualties and refugees sets in....and once we have stolen their oil as well.

fair views - but Obama from what i see doesn't have the "guts" to do that - please note i don't want us to invade Iran i'm just saying i don't think Obama is prepared to take any sort of dramatic action, perhaps this is bad or perhaps this is common sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would also like to add to those scoffing at how Iran cries the US is to blame for all their troubles.... For the last 30 years we have had them under strict embargos and sanctions....these are ACTS OF WAR that DO cause their populations to live under difficult conditions, limiting the flow of goods and capital into and out of their country. If some other great country imposed international embargo's and restrictions on us for decades we most likely would have reasonable cause to blame them for many of the difficulties our nation would face as well. Not to mention that iran was doing quite well under mossadegh prior to our overthrow of him, and iran has been suffering ever since. In that way, i can understand them blaming us and being angry at us. I know, i know, you would think that after 40 years or so they would forget all that and embrace us as brothers, but its the continued embargos i think that still keep them all fired up. That plus our reneged promises...i believe we made a treaty with them that they would cease uranium production and we would supply all their nuclear energy needs. They, in good faith, suspended operations for 2 years. And we sent them...oh how many was it? Oh, yeah, not a single shipment. Is it any wonder their trust is so low?

To those who would pooh pooh "sanctions", remember that it was estimated that 500000 iraqi children died due to lack of food and medicine because of american sanctions there.

But of course, if they just had jesus, they would have learned to turn the other cheek and reach out in love as we were cutting them off from necessities, and we would never have this problem. They're just refusing to roll over and die like a good third world country...and well, that makes our corporate vultures angry.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is a crucial time in Iran's history:

If these mass protests don't result in some sort of regime change you can bet your bottom dollar that Iran post the election riots will be 10 times worse than before.
There will be an enormous crackdown on the youth - Khameini knows he has lost a lot of favor with people actually calling for his death (this is totally unheard off). This the closest thing to a revolution since '79 and how ironic that ahmadinejad was a student protester back then.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -John F. Kennedy

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

So you are "from" Cuba? You currently reside there? Or you just trying to avoid my point, which is still valid? You are under the influence of Western political psychology, as are 99.99% of people, myself included.

I am probably better versed into how the world works than you. I was born and lived under a Communsit dictatorship, lived almost 10 years in Europe with half of my family there, and then moved to the U.S.

Yet you were born, raised and lived your entire life in the U.S. and you hate everything about it. You are a hypocrite, but worry not, there are many like you.

I'm not biased in favor of ANY country, I think they ALL do thinks that are atrocious.

When have i stated the contrary? That is, when have i claimed that no country has done one time or another some atrocities... But what I always find fiscinating that despite you, and some others making such a claim now, most other times you do quite the contrary, blaming the U.S. every chance you get. Even in your previous response you showed this fact.

No, no, no. You can't think straight or fair for even half a second. The USA is not the greatest country in the world, poops gold, can do no wrong. In fact, that is not even a scientifically quantifiable statement. You take such offense at critical looks at the US government, you are obviously biased. There is nothing you can say about any government in the world that can offend me, yet it is very easy to hook you with these kinds of statements. You are so emotional.

Wow, you certainly are full of BS, no wonder even uncounciosuly you stated so in your screen name.

BTW, BSbray, these statements have NOTHING to do with "science"... but then again, that just shows how full of BS you are.

I never said the U.S. has never done anything wrong, but you on the contrary, and like you have stated, you think everything bad in the world was caused by the U.S.

The U.S. is not the country that has meddled the most with others, but of course people like you have been indoctrinated into believing this, so the changes that are now happening are accepted by Americans such as you.

Sorry, try again. I said it ISN'T Venezuela, but I don't think you need any more hints. It's just so painful, ohhh so painful to answer my question in accordance with known facts. We sold weapons to both Iran and Iraq while they were at war with each other. Big whoop. That's par for the course.

I know very well that you wuld love to claim it was the U.S., because you have been so indoctrinated into believing this.

You want to know facts?... Fact, GERMANY was Iraq's # 1 weapons manufacturer during the 80s, and despite the lies that people such as you like to spread around, it was Germany who gave Iraq the mustard gas, and other WMD weapons which they used against the Kurds...

In the 90s, and until the war in Iraq RUSSIA was Iraq's # 1 weapons manufacturer, which is why Saddam's regime owed the most money to Russia, and not to the U.S.

People like you love to blame the U.S. and even Israel for all the evil in the world, yet people like you ignore, or don't want to believe the fact that for example it was FRANCE who gave Israel it's nuclear arsenal...

Oh and BTW, it was in 2004-2005, can't remember when exactly it was said, that some officials of France were stating that perhaps it was time for them to give WMD to other Middle East countries, apart from Israel... That is they wanted to give WMD to enemies of Israel. Talk about proliferation of war...

Most conflicts, if not all of them, that the U.S. has had to get into were started by Communists and their sympathizers.

So, do i want to awnser your question with "FACTS"?.... You have no idea what "FACTS" are even if they sat in your lap, and called you Mama.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I would also like to add to those scoffing at how Iran cries the US is to blame for all their troubles.... For the last 30 years we have had them under strict embargos and sanctions....

Oh, you mean the sanctions that were imposed AFTER they overran our embassy and took the personnel there hostage for 444 days? Those sanctions that you're talking about?

....these are ACTS OF WAR...

So is the taking over of another country's embassy. Well, maybe not an act of war, but it will surely piss them off.

.....that DO cause their populations to live under difficult conditions, limiting the flow of goods and capital into and out of their country.

True. Actually, the only people harmed by sanctions are the middle class (the people we want on our side). With sanctions, the poor will still be poor, the rich will still find ways around it, but the middle class get the shaft.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
we"the US or Israel" should go in and take that mf out while the fruit on the tree is ripe
I prey Iran falls to its people!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

i don't know about this FMI, but mousavi was prime minister from 81 to 89 !

if he was a libertarian he was very well hiding his game...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Jericho, you point out that the sanctions were in retaliation to the hostage crisis. Well that crisis ended long ago, and were a single event, the embargo's and sanctions continue to this day and are a continuing crime. Im sure i dont have to point out that if you are talking about who swung first, you can look back to mossadeghs overthrow, and the putting into power of the Shah, the dictator who controled iran between then and the revolution, which was formed in backlash to american intervention.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
I am probably better well versed into how the world works than you. i was born and lived under a Communsit dictatorship, lived almost 10 years in Europe with half of my family there, and then moved to the U.S.

Then I feel even more sorry for you, that's all.

Yet you were born, raised and lived your entire life in the U.S. and you hate everything about it.

You're putting words in my mouth. I guess you think anyone who criticizes the government is "the enemy" too? Should lock them up in a camp? Hell, let's not even bother to vote anymore, we should just have our leaders appoint themselves and tell anyone who doesn't like it to leave. Right?

You are a hypocrite, but worry not, there are many like you.

I don't care if it's the only government in the world and 75% of the population is perfectly happy and never has any problems whatsoever. You would have no progress without people such as me. You should be thankful that I am such a pain in so many asses, and so many others like me, or this country would be more degenerate than it already is, there is so much passivity, apathy, and ignorance.

I'm not biased in favor of ANY country, I think they ALL do thinks that are atrocious.

When have i stated the contrary?... But what I always find fiscinating that despite you, and some others making such a claim now, most other times you do quite the contrary.

You insinuate the contrary by taking any criticism of the US government to mean I "hate it," which doesn't even make sense, unless you are biased and really think the US can do no wrong, is the best, just needs to be cut some slack, etc. That's why I pick on people like you, you think you are so above criticism. Of course you are going to take offense to criticism of your government, whereas originally our whole country was founded on dissent.

Wow, you certainly are full of BS, no wonder even uncounciosuly you stated so in your screen name.

It's actually the initials of my name, but I'll wait for any other jokes you have along those lines. You are probably so full of hate, you could come up with some good ones, so I might even read those first in your next post. I can't say I'll wait on your spelling to improve, though.

BTW, BSbray, these statements have NOTHING to do with "science"...

You're telling me. And you probably think that helps your case. And it probably does.

I never said the U.S. has never done anything wrong, but you on the contrary, and like you have stated, you think everything bad in the world was caused by the U.S.

And where did I say that? I won't be waiting for an answer to that, either, because you are still putting words in my mouth.

The U.S. is not the country that has meddled the most with others

Would you say Iran has "meddled" with more countries than the US has in modern times? Don't even answer that, because it was rhetorical and I know the very question offends you.

but of course people like you have been indoctrinated into believing this

If the MSM doesn't indoctrinate people, then no one does.

You want to know facts?... Fact GERMANY was Iraq's # 1 weapons manufacturer during the 80s

Ok, once again you are intentionally avoiding all the things your own country has done, and is still doing, that YOU have a say in, whereas you DON'T have a say in what Germany does. I never said anything about the "#1" manufacturer, I just said WE DID IT TOO. And don't say I'm defending Germany now.. sigh....

and despite the lies that people such as you like to spread around

What lies? That we sold weapons to Iraq and Iran? Seriously, you are a joke. What lies?

it was Germany who gave Iraq the mustard gas, and other WMD weapons which they used against the Kurds...

Again, I never said anything about any of that!

I said we sold weapons to both Iran and Iraq, during the war. We did. It's a known fact. I did not say anything else, I didn't say we were the #1 manufacturer, or that we did such and such or blah blah blah, I said we sold them weapons. I say that to you, you accuse me of lying and then bring up 2 different things that have nothing to do with my point. You are obviously having a lot of difficulty with this.

People like you love to blame the U.S. and even Israel for all the evil in the world, yet people like you ignore, or don't want to believe the fact that for example it was FRANCE who gave Israel it's nuclear arsenal...

Man, if you are just going to start bringing up everything that I'm not even talking about and going on a rant that has nothing to do with anything, I can do that too. But it would be a waste of my time. Please stop putting words in my mouth, trying to read between my lines, acting like you know who I am and what I think when you obviously don't and are having a very hard time staying on subject.

So, do i want to awnser your question with "FACTS"?.... You have no idea what "FACTS" are even if they sat in your lap, and called you Mama.

I take that as a "no"...

The question, btw, was, who has started unprovoked wars, has troops stationed all over the world, acts like the world police, etc., because you apparently think Iran is meddling with too many other countries in the world.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by bsbray11]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join