It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran finds US-backed MKO fingermarks in riots

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Now now no need for personal attacks. Simple fact is America was aware of the Chemical Weapons factory and gave its blessing. I never said America was responsible for it, stop with the persecution complex. It's getting very tiresome.

No personal attack when it is the truth. Fact France, Germany, Spain, Britain, Russia, China, and several other countries had the same info as the U.S.. I find it interesting that an American would blame his own country only, and still continues to make excuses even after he is shown the truth... Yes, it is getting tiresome alright.

I'm not American, I come from a small country. If America wants to act as world leader, the act like it. Enough of your kindergarten rhetorical questions.

It says you are writting from the U.S., if you are not American and you never liked the U.S. as you keep showing nobody is puting a gun in your head to stay, and don't worry about the door hitting you when you leave.

People like me ? Where have I stated this? Your assumptions are ridiculous and further hinder you already extremely emotionally faulted argument.

Naa my statements are fact, you keep showing contemp, and nothing but contemp for the U.S., so yes, you are one of those people who hates, and has always hated the U.S. Otherwise you wouldn't be making insane excuses when you are shown the truth.

The US did arm Israel. I wasn't aware other countries apart from teh US built F-16's and F-15's.

Wow...let's see F15s, or atomic weapons... I guess it must take a scientist to figure out which does more harm when used....

And France didn't intentionally gove Israel the bomb.

Ah i see, so you are willing to forgive France, even when France already helped build manufacturing plants for atomic and chemical weapons, and even as your link states France ALSO gave aircraft to Israel. Yet even when you are shown the truth you keep making excuses to BLAME the U.S. only... interesting...

Oh, and btw you forgot to show the following...

For reactor design and construction, Israel sought the assistance of France. Nuclear cooperation between the two nations dates back as far as early 1950's, when construction began on France's 40MWt heavy water reactor and a chemical reprocessing plant at Marcoule. France was a natural partner for Israel and both governments saw an independent nuclear option as a means by which they could maintain a degree of autonomy in the bipolar environment of the cold war.

In the fall of 1956, France agreed to provide Israel with an 18 MWt research reactor. However, the onset of the Suez Crisis a few weeks later changed the situation dramatically. Following Egypt's closure of the Suez Canal in July, France and Britain had agreed with Israel that the latter should provoke a war with Egypt to provide the European nations with the pretext to send in their troops as peacekeepers to occupy and reopen the canal zone. In the wake of the Suez Crisis, the Soviet Union made a thinly veiled threat against the three nations. This episode not only enhanced the Israeli view that an independent nuclear capability was needed to prevent reliance on potentially unreliable allies, but also led to a sense of debt among French leaders that they had failed to fulfill commitments made to a partner. French premier Guy Mollet is even quoted as saying privately that France "owed" the bomb to Israel.

On 3 October 1957, France and Israel signed a revised agreement calling for France to build a 24 MWt reactor (although the cooling systems and waste facilities were designed to handle three times that power) and, in protocols that were not committed to paper, a chemical reprocessing plant. This complex was constructed in secret, and outside the IAEA inspection regime, by French and Israeli technicians at Dimona, in the Negev desert under the leadership of Col. Manes Pratt of the IDF Ordinance Corps.

www.fas.org...

Nice try to hide the truth.....

Please, spoken like a true redneck who knows nothing of the real world. I actually like America alot, that's why I'm here and the girls love my accent, but I am my own person. Your blind patriotism is quite interesting, like a dog to it's master. Go and see the world, do something worthwhile with your life.

I am much farther away from being a "redneck" than you are.

I was born and raised part of my life in a Communist state, lived in Europe for almost 10 years, Spain and Portugal, and now live in the states. So thank you very much for trying to twist again the situation.

You can CLAIM to like the U.S. all you want, but you have proven the contrary.

You want to forgive France at the first chance you get, but even when you know the truth you keep making EXCUSES to blame the U.S. Nice try...

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sad you can justify it with figures of past massacres. I though America was meant to be an enlightened country where personal liberties are sacricanct. But here you are justifying Iraq murders related to the US invasion to other extreme regimes around the world.
So are you likening America to these countries ? You don't think America should hold itself to a higher standard ?

SAD.

Nope, I have spoken in the past against SOME of the U.S. soldiers who have murdered some Iraqis, but the truth is that for the most part the Iraqis who are killed are in fact murdered by what the left loves to call "freedom fighters"....

I already gave a link which shows most tribes in large part of Iraq are fighting the insurgents because the insurgents are murdering innocent Iraqis.

What I find sad is that you keep making excuses to try to blame the country you are living in, meanwhile you want to forgive others, such as France, and Germany. Germany which gave Saddam it's mustard gas, and most other chemical weapons, and France who gave Israel it's nuclear weapon capacity...

Again, nice try.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ahem, now which movie did that come from ? Ah...Enemy at the Gates !

LMAO, is this your argument movie scenes ? Ridiculous

Wow...well, now we know you get all your information from movies, but perhaps next time you try to deny ignorance, and at least try to confirm whether a person is saying the truth before you make a fool of yourself just like you did.

The glorified official Russian view of the war also ignores the extent to which the wartime suffering of the Russian people was inflicted by their own leadership. There is little mention of the fact that untrained, ill-equipped draftees were used as cannon fodder, that regular troops were routinely followed by special units which shot at soldiers who tried to retreat, or Soviet soldiers taken prisoner by the Germans were branded traitors for surrendering and often sent to the gulag prison camps for their homecoming.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

If you don't want to believe the link above here is another. In page 64 it describes what happened to Russian soldiers, and it includes some other facts i did not mention.

Battle for Budapest

Keep laughing at your own ignorance buddy.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst

Oh boy, another one... The Communist Russian atrocities did not stop after Stalin's death... It continued well into the late 20th century.

The U.S. has been hated by people such as yourself for a long time.

The hatred against the U.S. did not start after the war in Iraq, or Afghanistan.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
State sponsored propaganda from Iran
I guess that 14 year old they shot dead was a U.S. operative
Don't believe this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Battle of Moscow

But Stalin had decided to stay in Moscow and make a stand. Under a "state of siege," 500,000 men and women dug 5,000 miles of trenches around the city; equipment from 500 factories was shipped east to keep it out of Nazi hands. For the forthcoming battle, Stalin refused to allow his commanders to make tactical withdrawals. As Red Army soldiers dug into the fields on the outskirts of Moscow, new defense works were built directly behind the troops, manned by special units of the NKVD. These forces aimed their guns not at the Germans, but at soldiers of the Red Army who dared to retreat.

“We forced them to fight to the death. If they resisted or ran away we eliminated them. We shot them. That's all. They weren't fighters anymore. It was hard. It was bad. I understand. But what can you do?”
- Vladimir Ogryzko, 1st NKVD Division

Yes I know it happened, in fact the Red Army executed 400,000 of it's own soldiers in WWII. However both sides orders to stand fast - no retreat stood them well during the battle of Moscow. The STAVKA order of no retreat stopped the Germans from taking Moscow and the OKH order to stand fast against the Russian einter counter assault stop the German Army from being routed.

I think any country in these circumstances would be using marshall law to stiffen the resolve of the troops, even the US if it was faced with Eastern Front situation in WWII. After all it was a war of total annihilation.

I was able to go to Moscow, St Petersburg (Leningrad), Volgagrad (Stalingrad), the Crimea and Rostov to view the old battle sites

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Now now no need for personal attacks. Simple fact is America was aware of the Chemical Weapons factory and gave its blessing. I never said America was responsible for it, stop with the persecution complex. It's getting very tiresome.

No personal attack when it is the truth. Fact France, Germany, Spain, Britain, Russia, China, and several other countries had the same info as the U.S.. I find it interesting that an American would blame his own country only, and still continues to make excuses even after he is shown the truth... Yes, it is getting tiresome alright.

You're right they did from teh CIA. Their nly fault was they took it at face value.

I'm not American, I come from a small country. If America wants to act as world leader, the act like it. Enough of your kindergarten rhetorical questions.

It says you are writting from the U.S., if you are not American and you never liked the U.S. as you keep showing nobody is puting a gun in your head to stay, and don't worry about the door hitting you when you leave.

I'm not American. I live in America, but I have also lived around the world working for America's biggest companies. I have actually seen the world at face value.

People like me ? Where have I stated this? Your assumptions are ridiculous and further hinder you already extremely emotionally faulted argument.

Naa my statements are fact, you keep showing contemp, and nothing but contemp for the U.S., so yes, you are one of those people who hates, and has always hated the U.S. Otherwise you wouldn't be making insane excuses when you are shown the truth.

And you know nothing you are a jaded person as you have admitted comging from Spain( from what you say anyway). ALthough Franco was a fascist not a communist. BTW, I have also spent about 18 months in Spain since the 1980's. Only short trips, I never much cared for it.

Wow...let's see F15s, or atomic weapons... I guess it must take a scientist to figure out which does more harm when used....

That's right. has Israel used nuclear weapons ? They haven't instead they have used conventioanl weapons largeley bought from America such as F-16's, F-15's and Apaches. You make a good point in favour of me. Thankyou.

And France didn't intentionally gove Israel the bomb.

Ah i see, so you are willing to forgive France, even when France already helped build manufacturing plants for atomic and chemical weapons, and even as your link states France ALSO gave aircraft to Israel. Yet even when you are shown the truth you keep making excuses to BLAME the U.S. only... interesting...

no, just stating facts as history shows. I don't forgive anyone, I am not a world judge. That is for others.

For reactor design and construction, Israel sought the assistance of France. Nuclear cooperation between the two nations dates back as far as early 1950's, when construction began on France's 40MWt heavy water reactor and a chemical reprocessing plant at Marcoule. France was a natural partner for Israel and both governments saw an independent nuclear option as a means by which they could maintain a degree of autonomy in the bipolar environment of the cold war.

In the fall of 1956, France agreed to provide Israel with an 18 MWt research reactor. However, the onset of the Suez Crisis a few weeks later changed the situation dramatically. Following Egypt's closure of the Suez Canal in July, France and Britain had agreed with Israel that the latter should provoke a war with Egypt to provide the European nations with the pretext to send in their troops as peacekeepers to occupy and reopen the canal zone. In the wake of the Suez Crisis, the Soviet Union made a thinly veiled threat against the three nations. This episode not only enhanced the Israeli view that an independent nuclear capability was needed to prevent reliance on potentially unreliable allies, but also led to a sense of debt among French leaders that they had failed to fulfill commitments made to a partner. French premier Guy Mollet is even quoted as saying privately that France "owed" the bomb to Israel.

On 3 October 1957, France and Israel signed a revised agreement calling for France to build a 24 MWt reactor (although the cooling systems and waste facilities were designed to handle three times that power) and, in protocols that were not committed to paper, a chemical reprocessing plant. This complex was constructed in secret, and outside the IAEA inspection regime, by French and Israeli technicians at Dimona, in the Negev desert under the leadership of Col. Manes Pratt of the IDF Ordinance Corps.

www.fas.org...

Nice try to hide the truth.....

Please, spoken like a true redneck who knows nothing of the real world. I actually like America alot, that's why I'm here and the girls love my accent, but I am my own person. Your blind patriotism is quite interesting, like a dog to it's master. Go and see the world, do something worthwhile with your life.

I am much farther away from being a "redneck" than you are.

I was born and raised part of my life in a Communist state, lived in Europe for almost 10 years, Spain and Portugal, and now live in the states. So thank you very much for trying to twist again the situation.

Twisting what ? Your tainted view of the world. Living under sommunism gives you any more insight than most of the world. It doesn't, calling you a redneck is just a loose term for your views an bigotry. From what you've told me, I've seent the world you've lived in and then seen the rest of the world. you have seen but a tiny part and have been jaded by it.

You're comments - " I've lived in a communist regime" are very funny and have no weight. Cry me a river.

You can CLAIM to like the U.S. all you want, but you have proven the contrary.

I have how ? I am not a sad sack refugeee like yourself. I am a person invited by the government to work here. I like the, people here, but they are not you, they are American, you are not.

You want to forgive France at the first chance you get, but even when you know the truth you keep making EXCUSES to blame the U.S. Nice try...

You are very jaded, read as above.

I am actually curious as to you origins. You prefess to have seen alot, but offer nothing more than what can be gleaned from wikipeda

[edit on 23-6-2009 by rogue1]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Sad you can justify it with figures of past massacres. I though America was meant to be an enlightened country where personal liberties are sacricanct. But here you are justifying Iraq murders related to the US invasion to other extreme regimes around the world.
So are you likening America to these countries ? You don't think America should hold itself to a higher standard ?

SAD.

Nope, I have spoken in the past against SOME of the U.S. soldiers who have murdered some Iraqis, but the truth is that for the most part the Iraqis who are killed are in fact murdered by what the left loves to call "freedom fighters"....

I already gave a link which shows most tribes in large part of Iraq are fighting the insurgents because the insurgents are murdering innocent Iraqis.

No you are trying to justify it. The tribes you mantion are Sunni who are afraid that their past Al-Qaeda links will make them targets for Shiite revenge. Strangely the "most tribes" you talk about contain no Shiites which are over 68% of the countries population. You should do some more research before trying to present things as "fatcs". You clearly have no understading of the situation except picking and choosing sources through google. Even dimwits like you can find a source to support your BS.

What I find sad is that you keep making excuses to try to blame the country you are living in, meanwhile you want to forgive others, such as France, and Germany. Germany which gave Saddam it's mustard gas, and most other chemical weapons, and France who gave Israel it's nuclear weapon capacity...

Ahem, you gave 1 link and you ahve been googling for how many days ?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
all the people who believe the us/k instigated this uprising are the ones who will be hiding in their homes when 'freedom' finally rings here.guess what?a liar is a liar.no matter what country,color or religion.there is NO room for them.truth,love & joy,matt

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

in that same line of thinking...some people believe we (the U.S.) have enough reasons to overthrow the government and begin revolution...

so give a few reasons as to why the people should overthrow the ayatollah...I really do not know, and I have not heard any specific reasons...please enlighten.

edit to add:

I have become very skeptical about the protests since fox news and the rest of the msm have been pretty one sided about their coverage...and still they have not given reason as to why the people should..other than "i want my vote to count"...which is a good reason, but they have not presented any evidence that votes were miscounted.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
State sponsored propaganda from Iran
I guess that 14 year old they shot dead was a U.S. operative
Don't believe this nonsense.

You are right. There is no evidence for all these claims that "the U.S. is behind it".

There are Iranians that love the Iranian regime, and there are Iranians that hate it to death.

When some people begin to understand this, then perhaps they will see that not everything is "a plot by the U.S."...

I don't even like the current U.S. administration, yet when i see people lying I have to set the record straight. That's the way i am, and how I feel.

I know there are some members here who have stated in the past they would believe a lie as long as it helps their goals, but a lie never points to any truth. You will never get to the truth by believing in lies.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rogue1

You know it happened yet you were laughing and claimed i got my information from a movie when I made statements based on facts about Russian troops getting shot when trying to retreat, or if they hid from German fire?..... oookay...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

.... I don't think people like yourself should keep lying about things the U.S. did not do... Yes U.S. governments in the past have made bad decisions, but so have every other government. Lying about things the U.S. is not guilty about does not help anyone. It just shows who the U.S. haters are.

You should do some more research before trying to present things as "fatcs". You clearly have no understading of the situation except picking and choosing sources through google. Even dimwits like you can find a source to support your BS.

Wow, i think i am going to cry.... You mean to tell me you don't love me?... Can I get a hug?

I have done more research about this and other issues for longer than you have.

I was a member from 2004-2007 and posted regularly long threads with tons of facts, and information to back my statements.

Even thou apparenlty you have been a member since 2004, you almost got no points at all. You even have negative points, which means you haven't contributed at all in almost 5 years.

I have posted articles about Iraqis, even shiites getting on street fights against insurgents because the insurgents kept attacking them. Not to mention the fact that the so called "death squads, I mean freedom fighters/insurgents" even attacked the Iraqi polls trying to stop the Iraqi people from voting.

Even in one ocassion about 1,000 Iraqis, and if i remember correclty they were Shiites, died by trampling on each other when they believed there was a terrorist/insurgent among them...

Ahem, you gave 1 link and you ahve been googling for how many days ?

ATS is not my life, and I don't respond immediately to all my posts....

Stop trying to derail the fact that you have been caught several times lying about things the U.S. has not done, justifying France, and Germany right away, and still trying to blame the U.S. for what it didn't do, and not knowing what you are talking about when I mentioned facts about the Soviet troops...

Anyway, this has gotten too far. None of this is part of this thread. If you have no proof to back your claim to once again blame the U.S. there is nothing you can say that can change my mind, and that of many other members.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
OH NOOOOOOSSSSSS
Protests in Iran capital 'halted'

Meanwhile, reports say four Iranian footballers who appeared to show solidarity with them have been banned. Diplomats expelled The pro-government Iran Daily newspaper said four of the six players who wore green wristbands during a World Cup qualifier against South Korea in Seoul had been retired from the national team.

This is getting ridiculous!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

First of all, the U.S. did not go alone to neihter Iraq, or Afgahnistan...

All countries who went to Afgahnistan, still belive in fighting the war there, and there are also many fighting in Iraq. The two were wars made by the allies.

Second of all, even though the past administration did pass some draconian laws, none of them comapre to the draconian Socialist laws being implemented by the current U.S. administration, and if you don't think that other countries are torturing by cohercing terrorists, you are mistaken.

Also, the U.S. is not the only country being turned into a Socialist dictatorship. The same is happening in Canada, with even more restrictive laws being passed. The same is happening in Australia, Britain, ec, etc...

The U.S. is not the only country being turned into a Socialist dictatorship.

The endgame is a one World Socialist regime, and for that to happen most countries will have to be Socialist in one way or another.

Socialism/Communism is the only form of government/economy that allows for a one World dictatorial system, and a one world economy.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The British/US oil cartel has wanted to get Iran's oil back in their bank accounts for decades. Ever since their puppet Shah (President) was outed back in 1980 by the mullahs.

No more oil revenues from Iran....oh, poor Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

They want their profits back !

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
hey, why are we slowly surrounding iran? we have troops practically on every border of iran. sure we are searching for terrorists , but what is the end game plan. and now what, confuse the people,get rid of people in power now, set up puppet govt, get rid of nukes and take control of the oil in iran. this is not good. we back isreal, we supply them with weapons. russia backs iran. russia, or iran will not allow us to take control in iran. i hope this does not end up like another iraq. personally i do not like iran with nukes, but he has a point. why is it only usa can have nukes. if it was up to me i would dissarm his country. and you know what , so what if there were fingermarks in the riots. those countries over there have been fighting for ever. i think they need a change. wimen over there are like slaves. i say unmask the wimen and let the beauty of god shine. let the wimen speak and be an equal in the eyes of the lord. free the wimen. free the wimen, free the wimen. revolution, free the wimen. oh usa we pray for the freedom of the wimen. i pray. peace

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Iran police use tear gas, clubs to crush protest

BRIAN MURPHY

EDITOR'S NOTE: Iranian authorities have barred journalists for international news organizations from= A flood of security forces using tear gas and clubs quickly overwhelmed a small group of rock-throwing protesters near Iran's parliament Wednesday, and the country's supreme leader said the outcome of the disputed presidential election will stand — the latest signs of the government's growing confidence in quelling unrest on the streets.

As the election showdown has shifted, demonstrators are finding themselves increasingly scattered and struggling under a blanket crackdown that the wife of opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi compared to martial law. In Wednesday's clashes, thousands of police crushed hundreds of Mousavi supporters.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

So, you continually make statements such as these,...

Second of all there is no evidence at all but claims about "a million" people having died in Iraq from the attacks.

It has been known for a long time that Iran is behind many of the insurgents who are in Iraq.

...then boisterously accuse the opposing views of others as non factual?

But hey, people like BSBray want to blame it all on the U.S.... That's without mentioning that the gas which Saddam's regime used against the kurds came once again from GERMANY... But of course, most Eurpeans and even blinded brainwashed Americans like BSBray like to blame the U.S. for all, despite the actual facts.

You dazedly regurgitate controversial statements and claims like this,...

I see, so even though it is actually a fact that the WMD that Saddam used agaisnt the Kurds were supplied by the Germans, it is still ok to bash and blame the U.S. for what Germany did?...

...but, as long as they support your delusional theories, they are somehow to be taken as factual?

If you truly aspire to be taken seriously you should consider acquiring some basic researching skills? I'll even give you a head start by enlightening you to a basic, yet crucial, step in research 101 that seems to have eluded you? Check BOTH sides of the issue first! Rather than assume weapons that are presumably labeled German be the end of it, dig a little deeper to confirm it. Apply this diligently and I guaranty you will reduce your many embarrassments.

I did this and found an interesting contradiction to what you carelessly consider facts. Though the US outwardly appeared unable to supply arms to Iraq due to weapons embargo agreements against it, they found a way to cash in anyway.

www.pbs.org...
The thiodyglycol was shipped from Baltimore across the Atlantic to Rotterdam or Antwerp, where it could legally be unloaded on the docks. This first stop in a legal port made the shipments look legitimate, but then the barrels were loaded onto a second ship and sent on to the port of Aquaba in Jordan, loaded onto trucks, and driven across the desert to Iraq

What Hussein did not put on show this day were his most frightening weapons. According to intelligence sources, he has been developing his own sophisticated chemical, missile, and nuclear capacity. Three plants are now producing deadly chemical and biological weapons. Four complexes are involved in the research, development and testing of missiles. And at least four sites are involved in a uranium enrichment program to build nuclear weapons. To develop this sophisticated arsenal of non-conventional weapons, Saddam Hussein turned to the West.

Officially, most Western nations participated in a total arms embargo against Iraq during the 1980s, but as we shall see in this broadcast, Western companies, primarily in Germany and Great Britain, but also in the United States, sold Iraq the key technology for its chemical, missile, and nuclear programs. As we shall also see, many Western governments seemed remarkably indifferent, if not enthusiastic, about those deals. And here in Washington, the government consistently followed a policy which allowed and perhaps encouraged the extraordinary growth of Saddam Hussein's arsenal and his power.

This is a complicated story of miscalculation, deceit and greed, and it leads inevitably to the conclusion that the most dangerous weapons Western forces face today in the desert are in many ways our own creation.

And then there's this. For me, your most priceless embarrassment of all!

if you really want to talk about millions of people murdered, then you should be talking about the Sudanese government having sanctioned two Jihads in Sudan, first in the 80s against Christians in which 2 million Christians were murdered by the Arab militias, and then in 2003, when a second Jihad was sanctioned by the Islamic government of Sudan, and by which at least 500,000 black non-Arabs have been murdered and millions have been displaced...

This one is just plain obvious. It stinks to high heaven of US involvement, don't ya think?

This is seen everywhere you look. I understand it's a nice fairy tale to believe the US is doing good, but it simply isn't realistic.

www.globalresearch.ca...
Where there is oil the stench of American imperialism soon follows.

Like an unrelenting blood hound the Americans sniff for oil and leave a trail of blood and carnage. Recent historical facts show that the U.S. government has for many years actively funded a terrorist rebel militia in the south, the Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA), to fight against the Sudanese government. This group has committed untold atrocities. There is a stark comparison between the events in Sudan with U.S. actions in South America...

The Sudan Rebel uprising in Darfur began in June, 2003, six months after the Pan-Sahel Initiative was initiated. Apparently, the Darfur rebels are still receiving U.S. arms.

Destabilise the country, cry rape and genocide, then invade militarily under the guise of 'humanitarian intervention'. American imperialism at its best.

You are precisely what you accuse of others. Get a grip on reality before you start waving your flag of glory. You accused me of being "another one of them" and of hating the US? You have accused others of lying and hypocrisy, yet those labels belong to you. You should do more listening and less finger pointing. People here are not your opponents, but they may be your allies? Something those you defend will never be.

Being critical of wrongdoings committed by my government does not make me anti American. Denouncing their wicked deeds, done in my name, is exactly what American's are required to do. Patriotism is about loving and supporting your country, not your government. You say we only hold the US accountable and not other nations? The USA is our concern only. Why would we speak for any other?

I hope you take something good from all this?

Peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pudgeego
i think they need a change. wimen over there are like slaves. i say unmask the wimen and let the beauty of god shine. let the wimen speak and be an equal in the eyes of the lord. free the wimen. free the wimen, free the wimen. revolution, free the wimen. oh usa we pray for the freedom of the wimen. i pray. peace

Tip on how to make it with the the opposite sex.

Learn how to spell 'women'

They always put out for intellectual guys who know how to spell.

M

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join