It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can psi energy be used to communicate with nature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lately i have been experiencing an X-file wrapped in a conspiracy deep fried in a paranoid dellusion. Or whatever the movie Monsters vs Aliens quoted. Funny it was..

On other threads i mentioned that as ive aged I see that earth see's me or I thought i was causing things with my feelings it was wierd but for instance i see random numbers which are too patternistic to be coincidences in news reports of anything at random that comes along and resonates to me like a message. Does it know me? And through clouds and images in the chaos, I see patterns arise. And believe that the excessive amount of birds flying by my car is a sign of some kind of strange connection with the earth. As though I and it are thinking the same way.

I am very perturbed as of late at all the pain and oppression being inflicted on people including myself. And the earth is tired of being sucked off of like a parasite whilst the cattle feast and fart furthering the damages. Releasing a toxic methane of their insistence on the human psyche, and the same on the earth psyche. As if the earth is being tricked, by a machine. And the earth sees that it is being tricked and using its power of spectrum to reach out. And in. To find help.

I think that is why I have been chosen. Because I in my experience have been a jack of all trades so to speak. And my perspective is engrained in my brain as the evidence of this at the least, connection of some kind is existent. Notice how the O line centers over my state, somewhere in the center. Like the earth is showing you it agrees with me. Centering its focus because i see the people who are evil around me, and because we share eyes. It sees what i see.

how weird of a theory is that. I want to offer more, but i also want freedom. And a normal life without manipulations from anyone. And all my money back that was stolen via a denial of contract still valid at the time of original reporting via telephone. I know ive got issues. You would too if you were me, try walking in my shoes. Before you judge me crazy or just strange. People do this to me, and tell me its my fault. Well no more.
earth and I are good friends. and we gossip too.

by the way those that hate me for no reason other than self satisfaction for a contrived lie of some kind because all my life ive grown up troubled yet vigilant and everyone who knows me knows this. These slanders. Stalkings and manipulations are seriously feeding the flames of earth moon and sun. against you..not me. The deceiver is known and it is not me.
Praise God of Heavenly peace in truth..of his creations laws.
God bless actual suffering hearts to heaven. And the torchurers to a not so cool place..
something..anything..who knows,..eternal apple pie..? WITH TOO MUCH STARCH AND SUGAR HAHAHA..
sorry thats cruel i know..

[edit on 21-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
its ok to think about these things and even test them out.. but there is a point when you realize that to live within the parameters of such presumed reality is far to costly. You can think about what it would be like to communicate with a large ball of energy like earth..... BUT you must also realize that the earth and your soul may not be special at all. the burden of proof you place on your delusions(nothing wrong with delusions.. i love them) is so low that it only takes a bird flying near your car.

I would love to those things to be true. we could all fly around on our magic unicorns and summon fruit trees from the ground. I hope your chosen to usher in the magic powers and what not.... i sure could use me some super powers.

100%truthfull with 0% sarcasm.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think you should google the quantum mind and the secret, sounds like what your talking about.

join