It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Majic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Anyone ever see the documentary called "Do you believe in majic"?

I thought it was better produced than alot of the other, numerous, ufo documentaries.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A bit more info and possible some links would be nice.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i tihnk this should go in BTS because you are just asking people what they thought of it.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
lol. the title of this post reminded me of a mcdonald's jingle
Do you believe in magic?
And i hope you do!
You'll always have a friend with the big red shoes!
Do you believe in magic?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
actually to me it sounds like something a charachter in a disney movie would say.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
A bit more info and possible some links would be nice.

Sure, sorry for the delay;-) It aired in here in Canada on the Space station.

I found the film maker Paul Kimball (along with Stanton, you guys know he's canadian too;-) talking about it on you tube.

The only other link I found was to the DVD itself.

Interesting, Paul Kimball talks of his film there and states, "After I made the film, I did more research, and came to the conclusion that MJ-12 is fake (a conclusion shared, I might add, by the vast majority of UFO researchers), but watch the film, and the extras, and then do your own research, and judge for yourself."

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In regard to the "MAJIC Documents, they have been looked at and examined by many dfferent persons, of many different professional backgrounds for about 15 + years. The general agreement is that at least some of the documents are real, valid documents from the time-frame that they purport to be from. It is also generally thought that at least some are faked or are enhanced (information added or changed).

In my opinion, drawing on my 6 + years in the USAFSS, is that some of the documents appear to be authentic as to style, content, security classification and dissemination.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
When the MJ-12 documents first came out in 1987 I set out to find out whether or not Majestic 12 existed.

One of the mother and father's closest and long time friends was Air Force Gen. James. H. Doolittle and his wife Jo.

www.militarymuseum.org...

They lived on 3rd street in Santa Monica and we lived at 222 14th St.

This was between 1947 and 1954. I was between 5 and 11 years old during this period.

The general and his wife where either at our place or mom and dad where at theirs. Another frequent guest was Gen. Hoyt Vandenberg. In later years my mother told me that Gen. Vandenberg had had a 'crush' on her.

When Gen. Doolittle retired he moved to Pebble Beach. I forget when Jo passed away I think it was the early 80's.

I knew that the retired general was heavily involved with UFO's and I knew that he would be the perfect source to find out whether or not Majestic 12 existed.

The only problem was although I knew Jimmy and saw him occasionally at SETP and other aviation functions I did not know him well enough to ask him this question of great importance.

But my mother did. And she kept in regular touch with the General.

Over a period of about 3 months I convinced my mother (who then lived in Reno) of the importance of this single question and finally talked her into asking it.

It took another 3 months for the 'proper time' to occur.

She called the General one morning and after a few pleasantries said, "Jimmy, is Majestic 12 real?"

His answer was, "Yes, Moya it is but I can't say anything about it."

Since you don't know my mom or the General you wouldn't really know the significance of the conversation or for that matter even believe the event took place.

But for me it iron clad proof that Majestic 12 existed, whether or not the documents were real and whether or not Majestic 12 had anything to do with UFO's.

I believe that this conversation took place in 1987.

top topics

join