It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting during the Istanbul New Age And UFO Conference - 06/14/2009

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Here’s a video which was taken during the 4th Istanbul New Age And UFO Congress, June 14th 2009.
I honestly don’t know what to think of it. Everything seems to happen at the desired time somehow. First the Kumburgaz sightings of 2009 and then this happens right in front of the eyes of hundreds of visitors, filmed by Antonio Urzi who was one of the speakers on the list:

Erich Von Daniken :_____World-known Researcher - Writer- Lecture

Dr. Roger K. Leir:_______Pediatric Physician&Surgeon-Abduction & Alien Implants Expert

Haktan Akdoğan:_______Chairman of Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center

Jaime Maussan : _______World-known UFO Researcher - Journalist

Nick Pope :____________The British Ministry of Defenses former UFO Desk Chief Writer - Researcher

Dr. Norma Milanovich:___Author- Researcher

Antonio Urzi

Piergiorgio Caria :______Researcher - Writer - Producer

More info click here www.siriusufo.org....

If you ask me it simply looks and moves like a balloon of some kind.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by necati]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
thanks for the post interesting

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Don't know why the edit button doesn't work. Have to add that the video also includes footage of 06/15/2009, 06/16/2009

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by necati

I just looked up the weather observations for Instabul on June 14.

At 1630 (the time of the video of the first object) the wind was NNW 23 kmph.

in.weather.com...

You mention you think the first object resembles a balloon. I guess it does. Also, that's windy enough to get it moving along pretty quickly.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So a whos who group of UFO experts couldn't identify a balloon??

That doesn't sit very well with me for some reason...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Who's to say all that lot in the crowd were UFO experts? Maybe they were just hanging around the guy with the camera because he's becoming a celebrity of sorts over there.

As proof, check out the blonde groupie waving at the camera!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Very true.

I guess the only one who we know was there was Antonio Urzi who filmed it.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So a whos who group of UFO experts couldn't identify a balloon??

That doesn't sit very well with me for some reason...

That’s exactly my point. Apart from making profits with the whole subject, which isn’t anything bad as long as one defrays the costs of research etc, the commercial aspect including the MSM coverage seems to blur their senses. This also sheds some light on the Kumburgaz footage.

Maussan’s main concern seems to be to have enough footage for his next TV-show, Akdogan has to make sure his museum is well-frequented and many others on this field are more than dubious, I think.
I don’t have the impression as if they were focusing thoroughly on the subject.
You by all means should watch: “UFO's Over Earth - Mass Sightings in Mexico”, if you didn’t already have. It’s an enlightening documentary about Jaime Maussan.

Well, perhaps I should expressly point out that I believe that there are indeed many cases which should be investigated, the question is only how.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Two weeks ago i was laying in my bed and peeking out through the window, it was a sunny day with a striking blue sky and sparse white clouds. Suddenly a seemingly golden round object flew past high up in the sky, i didnt almost react but then i figured it must have been a satellite and the sun relflected in its metallic structure. It was no plane, bird or balloon, it was way too fast, it had an almost horizontal trajectory going north-north west at a suggested high altitude i.e above the clouds.

edit: verb

[edit on 2009/6/21 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It cant be a balloon, its moving against the clouds and flying higher than them

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the video. Good footage.

To skeptics: Why would the conducters of that meeting/conference go through all the trouble inviting everyone over -- including the media -- to film the skies for a few days if it WASN'T real? How would the "hoaxers" benefit from that?

And why is that [you] skeptics continue to conveniently ignore the fact that the original footage caught by Yalcin Yalman was analyzed and authenticated at TUBITAK -- The Scientific & Technological Research council of Turkey? I realize that seeing is believing for some people, but you're also seeing and choosing to ignore some of the important facts to this incident.

By the way, that's Yalcin Yalman at the beginning of the video pointing his camera at the sky next to the lady. It seems to me like these UFOs somehow know they're getting filmed and are actually letting themselves get filmed.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Sam60

Very true.

I guess the only one who we know was there was Antonio Urzi who filmed it.

Then you didn't recognize Yalcin Yalman the famous turkish skywatcher. He is the first
person to appear in the video at start, check again he is holding his videocamera.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoenthusiast

I realize that seeing is believing for some people, but you're also seeing and choosing to ignore some of the important facts to this incident.

And besides it's funny indeed. Here we have a multiple witness sighting, at broad daylight
in presence of the media. Just like everybody here was asking for as a requirement to
give this case a reasonable doubt. And yet some people scream balloon. It's funny.

And also the “smart” ones argue all of them witnesses must be dumb fools. Well dear
smart ones, those witnesses WERE THERE and you were not, that makes the difference.
Strange the pelicanists didn't come forward saying it was a bird. Yes it's funny.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoenthusiast
Thanks for posting the video. Good footage.

......the original footage caught by Yalcin Yalman was analyzed and authenticated at TUBITAK -- The Scientific & Technological Research council of Turkey?..........

Apart from the fact that this thread isn’t about the Kumburgaz sightings I wonder if you ever read the TUBITAK report.

Page 1
Page 2

The so often quoted TUBITAK report is merely a preliminary examination (01/31/2008) which only btw refers to the prior sightings and as far as I know hasn’t be renewed for the recent footage.
It only expressly points out (3) that it is neither CGI nor some kind of footage filmed in a studio.
It also states (4) that it is dubious that the time code switches from PM to AM.
It says (5) that because of the lack of reference no particulars can be made regarding location, distance, size or the nature of the object itself.

It concludes that even if the footage is analysed in detail it can’t be definitely decided what the object is. It points out that it would be necessary to film other objects under the same circumstances using special equipment for comparison. The term UFO can be used to describe the object but this definitely doesn’t mean that it is a flying saucer of extraterrestrial origin.

Prof. Dr. Zeki Eker has been quoted in the news media saying that it could well be a hoax but that it can neither be proven nor disproven with the given footage.

Quote:‘Birisinin şakası da olabilir. Ama bu görüntülerin şaka olup olmadığı da ispatlanamaz'

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

And yet some people scream balloon. It's funny.

And also the “smart” ones argue all of them witnesses must be dumb fools. Well dear
smart ones, those witnesses WERE THERE and you were not, that makes the difference.
Strange the pelicanists didn't come forward saying it was a bird. Yes it's funny.

Hmmm, no, the funny thing is that someone screams UFO!!! and others join in.
That's a very common phenomenon. That's why masses are dangerous. This is a crowd which is predetermined to see certain things in a certain way after having left a UFO conference, I think.

As far as the smart ones are concerned, it unfortunately is a fact that they are a minority, else we would live in a paradise on earth.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati

Originally posted by free_spirit

And yet some people scream balloon. It's funny.

Hmmm, no, the funny thing is that someone screams UFO!!! and others join in.
That's a very common phenomenon. That's why masses are dangerous. This is a crowd which is predetermined to see certain things in a certain way after having left a UFO conference, I think.

As far as the smart ones are concerned, it unfortunately is a fact that they are a minority, else we would live in a paradise on earth.

I think the UFO seen in the first clip of the video you posted above -- the small, bright, whitish object moving on a fixed path through the clouds -- could be the same UFO that was seen in the footage captured by Yalcin Yalman last year over the ocean, seen here from 0:26 to 1:08.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
By the way, in your other post you mentioned that Dr. Zeki Eker said it was possible that it was a hoax. But in the TUBITAK report, it says that it was definitely not CGI or a model, and that the footage was genuine. So um yeah, lol... my question is, what other possible way could they have "hoaxed" this then? What, did they fly a remote controlled hover craft and record it with a camera? Oh wait, let me guess, it's just a superior mirage illusion caused by an old saucer test craft that sunk into the ocean during WWII but floated back up to the surface recently. Those pesky old ships!

And ofcourse Dr. Eker, the director of a prestigious, state-run scientific institute isn't going to come out and say, "yeah, it's definitely of extraterrestrial origin," because he certainly has no proof to make that claim. HOWEVER, let us take a closer look at some of the occupants inside, shall we?

Apparently, these "human" pilots have spent too much time flying under the sun in recent years and have suffered genetic mutations from the radiation, including expanding large heads, narrow jaws, noses consisting of two holes, and protruding eyeballs with vertical pupils! That damn radiation!

What, is the airforce designing their pilot flying suits to look like traditional "Grey" aliens now because they like playing pranks on the public?

Give me a break

[edit on 21-6-2009 by ufoenthusiast]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoenthusiast

] By the way, in your other post you mentioned that Dr. Zeki Eker said it was possible that it was a hoax. But in the TUBITAK report, it says that it was definitely not CGI or a model, and that the footage was genuine.

I think you’re missing the point here. As I have said the whole analysis is nothing but merely a preliminary examination (01/31/2008) which says that because of the lack of reference no particulars can be made regarding location, distance, size or the nature of the object itself.
After having made this conclusion I find it strange to say the least, to conclude that it is no model.
I don’t know how much they would have charged for further examination and to film other objects under the same circumstances using special equipment for comparison.
However, Mr. Akdoğan and/or his organisation seems to have made no further (financial) efforts to let them investigate a little further and rather decided to keep the money.

Your reasoning is quite funny, you firstly refer to the TUBITAK as an authority which backs up the authenticity of the footage but then you don’t wonder why they aren’t convinced by the filmed objects to be some craft with occupants as you are. They don’t seem to be that much impressed by the overwhelming evidence either.

If Prof. Dr. Zeker is the authority you refer to then go ask him what else it possibly might be.

So um yeah, lol... my question is, what other possible way could they have "hoaxed" this then? What, did they fly a remote controlled hover craft and record it with a camera? Oh wait, let me guess, it's just a superior mirage illusion caused by an old saucer test craft that sunk into the ocean during WWII but floated back up to the surface recently. Those pesky old ships!

You have a vivid fantasy. Unfortunately this is your problem not mine. You should use it creatively writing books or drawing.

I don’t believe the TUBITAK report (which as I mentioned was and is only preliminary) that it can’t be a model used in a way which creative minds like yours have filmed in some way.
Again, if they can’t make any statement regarding location, distance or size, how are they able to say it is conclusively no model???

And ofcourse Dr. Eker, the director of a prestigious, state-run scientific institute isn't going to come out and say, "yeah, it's definitely of extraterrestrial origin," because he certainly has no proof to make that claim. HOWEVER, let us take a closer look at some of the occupants inside, shall we?

I’d rather not – I’m scared to death! Have you tried to estimate their size?
I neither have your fantasy nor your medication. It’s useless to try identifying some alleged occupants from a cluster of pixels.

Btw where is the original footage (uncut) which was supposed to be made public?
I’d like to blow up some pixels myself, if I may - adding some of the missing time in the footage, deciding whether the frames in question are relevant or not.

As your nickname implies dear “ufoenthusiast” you are a little too enthusiastic - try to be more sober instead.

Regards

[edit on 22-6-2009 by necati]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Nope I didn't recognise him I'm afraid to say.

Thanks for pointing it out!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by necati

I’d rather not – I’m scared to death! Have you tried to estimate their size?
I neither have your fantasy nor your medication. It’s useless to try identifying some alleged occupants from a cluster of pixels.

Btw where is the original footage (uncut) which was supposed to be made public?
I’d like to blow up some pixels myself, if I may - adding some of the missing time in the footage, deciding whether the frames in question are relevant or not.

As your nickname implies dear “ufoenthusiast” you are a little too enthusiastic - try to be more sober instead.

Yeah, you just confirmed something I suspected a while ago: you're an idiot. I like it when idiots reveal themselves unintentionally, it really makes things easier for me.

The first picture of the occupant is enhanced, zoomed in and cropped, which is why the date is missing (same goes for the last one). The source picture was released directly by Haktan Akdogan a few weeks ago from the latest 2009 sighting. This picture can be seen here. I used the zoomed in image in the top right hand corner to make further enhancements. The original enhancements were made by Haktan Akdogan at his research institute directly from the source footage. You cannot expect to see anything from using footage that has been uploaded to the internet because the resolution has deteriorated. Did you understand that? Read it over and over until it transcends your thick skull.

About their sizes -- you know what? These sightings are happening in Turkey. Iraq borders Turkey to the southeast. Iraq is the country where ancient Sumeria was located in. And what borders Turkey to the southwest & northeast? The Mediterranean and Black Seas; the seas where Atlantis has long been speculated to have sunk in. Both ancient Sumeria and Atlantis are cities that have been consistently linked to extraterrestrials (Reptilians/Annunaki). I'm not saying that these are definitely the infamous "Annunaki" we're seeing, but it would sure make sense if they were considering they were supposedly GIANTS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join