It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bohemian Grove 2009 Protest!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The Bohemian Grove 2009 Protest!

www.youtube.com
Please watch my video "Death To Molech - The Bohemian Grove 2009 Protest!"

"Who-Who will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

[edit on 20-6-2009 by OwlMan]

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I came up with the idea for "The Bohemian Grove 2009 Protest",this "Promo-Vid",and the "Banners" to be used as "Protest Signs" (And I put them "Out There" for free)

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I like your idea but I fear the T&C modulation might not allow you to keep this here long... especally considering the source of this news... You and youtube...

But hey.. I like the idea for what its worth..

YOu may also want to read the T&C in the ATS handbook located in the FAQ section up top.next to the chat button.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Thank you...but where is the appropriate place to post this on ATS? (Plus,my website has these documentaries posted for free...
"Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove","The Order Of Death","Molech",and "The Mystery Of Molech" (Which all contain real news footage from ABC News, and articles from "Spy Magazine" and "Time Magazine" all talking about "The Bohemian Grove", and how in July, it is home to the most powerful men on this planet...etc

So isn't this in the right place?

OwlMan

[edit on 20-6-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Interesting...

Why not post your videos here?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

This is an excellent idea. There are few people who are even aware of what goes on at Bohemian Grove. I am on of those few, and damnit, I don't like it.

I watched this clip on youtube the other day where a man named John from somewhere in Cali was calling Hannity up on his radioshow, to talk about the Bohemian Grove. All Hannity had to say about it was that he was a nut job, and needed to get a life.

Actually, Hannity, how about you let the people know about what really goes on amongst the officials of our government, in front of and behind the curtains... Or would that be going against FOX's agreement with TPTB?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Interesting...

Why not post your videos here?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I tried logging in,but it wouldn't let me,so I tried signing up for a new account just to be sure,and it said "Sorry,new logins are disabled"...

Now THAT is "Interesting"...(ArtWanted.com is having the same kind of "Technical Problems")...

OwlMan

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undefy.gravity
reply to post by OwlMan

This is an excellent idea. There are few people who are even aware of what goes on at Bohemian Grove. I am on of those few, and damnit, I don't like it.

Thank you,I appreciate that,and I couldn't agree with you more.It was Alex Jones' film "Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove" that awakened me to the truth about what is really going on with these elite "Secret Societies" (Our so-called "Leaders"),and I honestly believe that it takes more than just learning about an agenda for a "NWO" (New World Order",and "Corrupt Bankers" to awaken "some" people (Like me)...

It takes seeing the world's most powerful people (Many of which who claim to be true "Christians" and "Catholics") dressed in black hooded robes and sacrificing an "effigy" (so they say) of a little child by fire before a 40' stone "Owl" that they call "Molech" (Or,the "Owl Of Bohemia")...

It's kinda hard to doubt the rest of the "Conspiracy" (NWO,911,etc) after witnessing something like THAT! lol

OwlMan

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

Hey I own an autographed copy of that book. No bull. I used to hit the truth seeker meeting in Austin. I got to meet Hanson, Jack Blood, Randy Weaver and many more good folks...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by undefy.gravity

Hey I own an autographed copy of that book. No bull. I used to hit the truth seeker meeting in Austin. I got to meet Hanson, Jack Blood, Randy Weaver and many more good folks...

That's cool man...I left this comment on Mike Hanson's YouTube page after I released my video...

"Thank you Mike for your courage in infiltrating "The Grove" and for helping Alex Jones to bring this shocking footage to the world"...

OwlMan

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
better yet, lets identify all of the visitors for later investigation...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

This here is a wonderful idea. I think we need to put faces and names to all people that hold public office who also moonlight with these so-called secret groups.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am saying to the "Bohemians" (Elite), that "if" it's only an "effigy",and it's all just one big "play".Then they won't mind letting some cameramen (or women) in there for the whole three-week encampment to shoot what goes on in there! lol

(Alex Jones only filmed a couple of hours from one single night.What goes on for the rest of those nights?)

Let's get it all in high definition video and stereo sound,and let's show the whole world this "ritual"...

Everyone else is talking about little protest outside (Like in Alex Jones' "The Order Of Death")...

No...I am saying "if" it's all just "fun and games"...Then let US in there to see it! lol (Or atleast some qualified cameramen from the "Truth Movement")...

After all...It's our tax dollars that are paying for it right?

Hell...Why don't FOX,CNN,ABC,MSNBC and all of those just have one huge LIVE special about it every single night! lol

I think it's "high time" that we get to the bottom of "The Grove"!

Death To Molech! - The Bohemian Grove 2009 Protest!

(Sponsored by "The Bohemian Club's" own "Privately Labled Spirits"!)

Just kidding...lol

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

[edit on 21-6-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
WANTED! Bohemian Grove Infiltrators!

www.infowars.com...

OwlMan

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You might want to consider not making us all look like idiots...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
You might want to consider not making us all look like idiots...

Opinions vary...

And I must say that yours is most definately in the "minority"...

Over 95% of all of the comments and emails I have received about this have been positive...

But if YOU look stupid, then it's your own damn fault! lol

Instead of criticizing someone for their efforts to fight for the truth,and to tear down the walls of secrecy behind "The Grove",why not join in on the fight!?!?!???

We all have different gifts and abilities from almighty God,and we all have our "Own way" of proclaiming truth...

Jesus said...

"Be ye wise as serpents,and harmless as doves"

That scripture alone explains what I am all about...I am doing what I am able to do (In my "Own" way) to spread truth,and to defend freedom...

What are YOU doing for it?

OwlMan

[edit on 22-6-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hey I'm all for getting more publicity for the grove, and a protest would be great, but your personality just seems a little out there.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Hey I'm all for getting more publicity for the grove, and a protest would be great, but your personality just seems a little out there.

Thank you...

(Because considering that most american's walk around in a Blind,Deaf,and Dumb "Trance"...Whose only concerns are "Sports",and "American Idol"...and...Who wouldn't know "Bohemian Grove" from Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"...

I consider my personality being a little "out there" a GREAT compliment!

(Although I would prefer "Eccentric")... lol

Note: It's just an "Internet Persona"...Just like Alex Jones has stated many times on air that he is actually a very quiet,low key man...but...when he get's "On The Air", he takes on this "Radio Persona",and becomes a "Different Person", and get's all "Fired Up" and energized to "Take on the NWO"...

Like Mark Dice (Who first came out as "John Connor") has his "Own way" of proclaiming truth...

And again,over 95% of the people fully understand that (Just go to my YouTube page and read some of the comments,and read the full description under my video "The Mystery Of Molech" where I explain it in more detail)...

It's a "Screenname"...It's an "Internet Persona"....It's me being "Wise as a serpent" (Like The Lord Jesus Christ told us to be) and coming up with clever new ways of preaching God's word,and proclaiming truth...

Nothing more,nothing less...

(Because there are millions of people that have never,and probably will never, step foot into a Church...but...They will watch a YouTube Video!)

OwlMan

[edit on 22-6-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwlMan

Death To Molech! - The Bohemian Grove 2009 Protest!

So how's that protest going? Anything to report at mid-July?

Bohemian Club watchers might be interested in the opinions of Bill Domhoff -- an esteemed University of California sociology professor and author of several authoritative books on the concentration of power and ruling elite in America -- who has written an informative, first-hand article on the subject.

Social Cohesion & the Bohemian Grove

Cheers,
Sandalfon

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwlMan

After all...It's our tax dollars that are paying for it right?

Well, I'm not quite sure -- it seems like a well-funded private club with its own wealthy members footing the bill.

But do explain how public funds (i.e. "tax dollars") are involved, Owl Man -- perhaps I'm missing something.

Cheers,
Sandalfon

PS: Ironically, you've chosen as your screenname ("Owl Man") the Bohemian Club's most revered symbol -- the owl, traditionally emblematic of Minerva, the Roman goddess of wisdom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join