It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama is an Indigo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i know it is saturday night and some maybe drunk and twittering, but you cannot be serious, can you titerite? lol

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
As a Super Galactic Ultra Indigo I felt it was my duty to inform you that it is indeed true about the savior of mankind, Barak Obama Is an Indigo.

I think that statement would be up for a debate no doubt.

So next time someone asks you how are Indigos saving the world you tell them about Obama and his plan to unite us all as one through other Indigo media platrforms such as MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, All of them and more are just a part of the grand plan to unite humanity under the gracious stewardship of the Indigo.

Side note... if Myspace or Facebook are some giant sceme to "unite us all" then count me out. I'd rather see humans go down the tube. I am more biased against sites like that than I am against Obama.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

The only thing I ever drink is purified water. I , just like the great Obama, would never abuse my temple with drugs or alcohol. It goes against our very Indigo nature.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well, I really liked him from the start, and even though he may be pushed into a bit of unwanted buracracy, I still think he is doing his best underneath it all for the greater good...

I think people just don't understand what it is he is trying to say, as is typical with most genuine indigos...

Their good intentions are misunderstood because people these days are so jaded by alterior motives and being burned one to many times in the past...

Now they have been hurt so much that they don't know a good thing when they see it...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yep, I took some online tests that "prove" I am an Indgo. Heh. I needed someone to tell me this.
Let's assume I am an Indigo, Would I need an internet test to tell me this? I think not. I am not an indigo and neitther is Obama. This is silly #. But, if you believe this stuff, more power to you. I would love to be proven wrong/

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Nah, I feel Obama is the Establishment in the guise of an Indigo.

that's jmo ...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

If that was a true fact, I would not feel uneasy about Barack Obama.

However, I do feel uneasy about his agenda, or his masters' agenda, so I have to disagree.

Indigos are nurturers and savers. Show me a so-called world leader who is that.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Again I am saying this. If you followed the link I gave in the OP you will read How the founding mother Nancy Tappe, the one who discovered the birth of the Indigo race, states in no unclear terms that Obama is an Indigo and how Tiger Woods was the first Indigo to enter into the Political arena. It was kind of a trick question on her site all about Indigos.

But yeah click the link read around check her references on Wiki. She is the one making the claim, I am just the man reporting on the story.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

But Obama smokes cigarettes? And who says he doesn't drink as well, or snack on dehydrated children's feces? I think you should think before you speak so highly of your great holy god. Please, give me a break.

This whole idea of Indigo children is really making me sick.

Also, forgot to add on how uncontrollably hard it is to ignore the fact that you keep relating these Indigos to people that are high on the political ladder. All that proves is that if these Indigos are real, (stressing the 'if') they're only out for the fame and fortune, not to help the world, which are the outlandish statements that you are making.

And for you to claim such high ranking of the Indigo 'status', I would think you'd be able to come up with better proof than that coming from the 'founder' of this whole idea, Nancy Ann Tappe. That's like someone backing Scientology with books from L. Ron Hubbard, a fictitiouswriter and founder of the belief.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by undefy.gravity]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

I personally have nothing against Scientology. In fact L. Ron . Hubbard may of himself been an Indigo with just a slightly misunderstood view of how the spirit works. I mean Scientology does great works getting people off drugs and keeping folks strait.

In that regard he may of been wrong. An Indigo must be allowed to love whom the love regardless of sexual orientation.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Indigo??? Scientology???
You must be working for freemason-ninja-robot-aliens!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter

No I work for the Robotic Organic Masonic Alien Ninjas Or R.O.M.A.N.s for short.

Thanks for the thoughtful idea for a new story.

Truth is you got me. After two pages I must confess XENU is my homeboy and I do not accept nor approve of the theory of indigos... However the links I give are still valid... The leader / inventor of the whole indigo scam does say on her site that Obama is an indigo .... Along with everyone else she can think of.

She also dislikes wiki me thinks... Check out the link in the OP... Indigos invented twitter according to her.... That Nancy Tappe chick is metaphor short of saying something coherent. ...Shes a nut.

My opinion.

I mean If Obama is an Indigo then are his kids too? Is Michel? How about Joe Bidden can he be an indigo?

Shoot now that I think about it my cat just might be an indigo! IT seems to be very curious and dis-obeys authority.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
You made it sound like you really believed what you were talking about, I wonder how many other people on ATS do that...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
"Super Galactic Indigo"...hmmmmm quite a mouthful.

What does the title exactly mean?

Indigos are gifted individuals? in what terms? what is your special power as in x-men style?

"Indigo" is the new catchphrase?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

No your a deluded follower of a cult..
Obama isn't anything special(yet...)
CASE CLOSED
why do we get all these cultists on this site....

Next it will be "ATS-Welcome to the World of...Super Galactic Indigo Scientologists..yayyyyy"

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The Guy/OP must have been playing Farenheit?The Indigo Prophecy for quite long time i think.

The game has all indigo -ish with illuminati, aliens, et al thrown into the pot.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Titorite is right. Indigo's don't need proof. All they need is to say they're indigo and bam, you're indigo. Since when does one need proof to substantiate wild claims about oneself?
I have indigo qualities, but i don't claim to be indigo, so i'm not indigo, which makes me sad.

ed: judging from his posts here it would seem that this thread may just be outlying the ineffectual arguments of a bunch of people who just need to feel better about themselves and can only do it by looking down on me, Human being Heyo, and the rest of us.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Birth date also contributes to it. A big influx of 'em were born between 1990-92. I fit the discription and was born in that time frame, I claim to be ones who brag about it, and I wouldn't call my kids that if they were brats, and I'm not one of those high-and-mighty ones who think they're special and better than everyone else becose of a fancy title. The only way I would think I'm better than other people if I'm smarter than them, that's it.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by The Killah29]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

The "GREAT OBAMA" admitted he has done drugs. Guess that proves that he isn't indigo. I mean how can he be one and go against his indigo nature like that?

Indigo is a label that people place on themselves to feel special. Show me DNA evidence that you have evolved to homo superior. Sorry, but you've been had.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join