It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious NYPD Transmission's on 9/11.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The "cheering Israelis", a favorite among the tin foil set, were supposedly
spotted by a resident in Weehawken, across the Hudson from NYC.

They were later arrested several miles west off Rt 3 near Giants
Stadium

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

The "cheering Israelis", a favorite among the tin foil set, were supposedly
spotted by a resident in Weehawken, across the Hudson from NYC.

They were later arrested several miles west off Rt 3 near Giants
Stadium

www.911myths.com...

yes, I know. Did you bother reading my second post where I point this out, thus further determining that this incident was unlikely related, or did you just jump without reading further?

The Cheering Israelis, of course, is of great interest to anyone who has serious doubts about 9/11. A group of Israeli men, some suspected to either be Mossad or have ties to it, were sitting on top of a van, high fiving, cheering, and filming the worst man-made disaster in American History like they were on a trip to Disneyland. A van belonging to a questionable moving company, maps of New York with major public locations marked on it, 4700 bucks in a sock, ect.

Yeah. Anyone with half a brain would find that pretty suspicious.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The "cheering Israelis" after being arrested where locked up and given the
third degree by the FBI - they later complained about the harsh treatment
given them while detained. Were deported back to Israel several months later after FBI determined had nothing to do with 9/11 attack

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

given them while detained. Were deported back to Israel several months later after FBI determined had nothing to do with 9/11 attack

Yeah and?? Did you know the lead U.S. Government attorney at the time was an Israeli National with U.S. dual citizenship.His name? The one and only future head of Homeland Security -- Mr. Michael Chertoff.

What did he do? He WAS THE ONE who arranged for all these Israeli spies whom were arrested on 9/11 to be deported back to Israel without charges.

Maybe a little research might help you supporters of government complicites!

I love the tin foil hate rhetoric. Makes me laugh!

A 2 y/o can figure out what a massive criminal coverup the commission was.

I love my tinfoil hat comrades listed here:
190+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
670+ Engineers and Architects
200+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
400+ Professors Question 9/11
230+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

patriotsquestion911.com...

www.examiner.com... 911

[edit on 23-6-2009 by madtruth09]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

LMAO!

They were deported because big people in big places told the FBI to let them go. The FBI had suspected they were working with Mossad, however, some big muck-a-muck wanted the thing dusted under the carpet quickly.

Source
Abandoned Customer Goods

Boo-hoo for their rough treatment. They should be thankful that their lackeys in Washington that they were bailed out instead of being sent to the Holiday Inn at Gitmo.

Their responses were interesting, to say the least. Seems this particular lot knew a hell of alot more about what was going on than the rest of the country, even most government people.

"We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem."

Really? Could someone tell me what the Palestinians had to do with the attacks, how this bunch knew it, and why they were our problem, when at this time, no one really knew exactly who had pulled this whole thing off at this point?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Reason were given the boot was that their actions while suspect probably
could not be proven for spying

Besides after 9/11 the FBI was too busy with other things than to chase
after some Israelis. Simplest thing was to blow their cover and give them the boot back to Isreal

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Possibly, but unlikely, given a lot of other things that were going on at the time, and have happened since.

Whether the FBI released or kept them, their behavior and responses were suspect. My suspicions are not so much based on whether or not they were directly involved in the WTC attacks themselves, but what possible role they might have played in the whole scenario.

To me, something very weird was going on in regards to these fellows. What exactly, is something that I have yet to find an answer to.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I heard this years ago and I have been told its a fake but i dont know for sure, I am going to see what I can nail down.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I guess the left out the part about chertoff ordering Justice to let them go.
It's OK, I am sure every other moving company in NY gets 200K grants.

Something stinks about the OCT.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Agreed. I've read before but can't find the article where some big FBI muck-a-muck was ordered to release these guys, even though there were concerns about it.

They busted an israeli spy ring not long after. I also remember that not long after, Mossad agents undercover were busted in Mexico City with explosives on their person. they were planning to blow up the congress but were caught by security. It was only a couple months after 9/11. Why in the hell Mossad would want to blow up Mexican buildings is beyond me. Maybe to stoke up terror and make more enemies for their neighbors? Incidently, the two fellows arrested were quietly deported back to israel as well.

If this mystery radio transmission was indeed from 9/11, then one must wonder if it was somehow related, or were there other players doing something similar?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well I think we both know what those guys where doing there, too bad most Americans don’t have the critical thinking skills some of us have, they trust their televisions more than their friends and neighbors.

The other problem here is that if this information is made more widely known people will attack Jews on the street instead of attacking the culprits, Larry Silverstein is a cowardly scumbag and its a shame that he hides like many of these NWO scumbags behind the name of the Jewish people.

It tell you what though, NYCCAN is around the corner and if it is protected and nurtured maybe we will have some of the answers many of us have been looking for.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

I tend to think the Israeli government tends to really not care about Jewish people, or how anything they do might affect Jews world wide. Very much like the American government really does not care about it's own people. I think both entities pursue agendas that only benefit whatever sector of their society they work for.

Silverstein, while Jewish, is but one conspirator, and in the 9/11 conspiracy, I tend to favor the idea that the whole thing was a multi-entity operation consisting of several different entities, such as parts of the Israeli, U.S., Saudi Arabian, and Pakistani governments, plus several private sector players.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join