It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, my name is daygloeyes..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And I used to be a member of the sad, sorry sheeple.

I admit it.

I was one of those dumb, lazy Americans with their head buried beyond the reach of the sun... but my head has been forcefully yanked from the sand (about time!) and I'm ready for a real education in the ways of the world.

I've read ATS on and off for the past few months. Popping in and poking my head around. Loving some threads. Cursing others. Some of them helped pull the wool from in front of my eyes and some, admittedly, just left me sitting baffled.

I'm now proud to be a member of the ATS family, and beg patience. I'm still coming into the light, so forgive me if I don't know all I should or can't keep up just yet. I'll learn!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Daygloeyes!

It's wonderful to hear of this newly grasping sight of the world around you. Although it can be scary and there are going to be many people around you who try and lead you astray, go with your heart.

If you have been reading some of these threads lately, then I'm sure you'll be able to sift through the nonsense and find that some of these threads contain very valid and vital information.

Look out for the disinfos and the mongerers.

And good luck!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by undefy.gravity]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey man,

Welcome to ATS. Lot of great stuff on here to read and digest, but also a lot of garbage. You'll eventually learn to sort through the California Dirt to find the gold nuggets, and you'll be hit with a mindrush of information.

I still run into stuff that annoys me, like the whole 'indigo' and 'crystal' children thing. It just annoys me, I've looked into it, but it just seems like a bunch of bologna.

It's great more and more people are starting to question everything around them; it's the way it should be. Now your job is to get at least one friend to come on here as well.

Again, welcome!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS. Great to have you with us!

You truly have found one of the best sites on the internet. Get ready to jump right in and find the truth!

You are in for an amazind adventure as you go along the path of life toward truth!

That said, "Come with me and you will be in a world of pure imagination"

Sorry I am in a silly mood today. Just ignore me while I be a nerd!

Peace and love!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

Thanks for the welcome! I admit, some of the threads I've read are way over my head just yet... but I'm definitely learning! You're right too... it is scary. To see just how far under the sand I'd buried myself is disgusting, but I've a nice sized shovel now, so I'm working on digging myself out

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

Yeah the indigo things really confused me. I might be open to believing in aliens but the rest of it... not so much. Still, to each their own, I suppse.

I'm trying to wake others up around me, or at least get them to entertain the possibility that guess what!! you've been lied to! but old habits die hard.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

This site really is amazing I have to say -- and feel free to be a nerd; being a nerd is fun!! Just ask me, I do it on a daily basis

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Welcome friend. You chose a pretty cool name. Have fun and watch out for the fear mongers!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Thanks for the welcome -- wish I could claim the name, but I yanked it from some song lyrics

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS, explore the boards and have fun.
See you around. SD

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hello.

Nice to meet you.

Hope you have a long and enjoyable time here.

new topics

top topics

join