It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul only Congressman to vote against Iranian people.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
405 - 1 If anyone thought there was someone else in congress worth a damn - think again. Ron Paul clearly demonstrates here - he really is the voice in the wilderness. What a legend.

I see Obama is playing the politics perfectly - he can stand aside and say 'lets be cautious', soothing the other Arab nations - while at the same time relying on congress and the senate to launch the attack. He looks like the reluctant moderate - what a sham.

Too bad Obama, anyone with a brain already knows the situation in Iran was created by Mossad and the CIA.

Of course - in the western world a brain is a rare and unusual thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We already messed up Iran once. Lets not do that again.
Stay out of it. Let them go to the french for help.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As to the claims that Iran's vote was rigged- I ask again:

Where is the evidence? Where are the counter-protesters?

The Western, PTB controlled media is totally ignoring these two requests.

They are purposefully inciting violence in Iran, and for that I hope there will be trials for these people but I doubt it.

Iran and the US and the US's allies are engaged in a war right now: An all-out propaganda war.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Until governments accept the will of its people in diversity and know the people despite militaries being used unjustly to quench crowds is technicly absolutely wrong. Then the world will always have timult. Its government and naturals selection which creates the neccessities of criminality, not the people in general.

our very first insitinct is to survive and be free. Try to pick up a chipmonk once, what does it do? it flees. Unless you trap it. The people have been trapped by losers in government who hate things unjustly and use government as there tool to ruin lives uslessly. Its a charade of wickedness upon the world.

Terrorism including there remote control victims used as deflection. Random shooters etc syndrome. In fact rethink what you just thought, you might be there too.

War on safe plants which bring peace of mind. Fascist mind control culture destruction by unamerican hard hearts ignorant to life itself.

All things in this world are a collective attempt, as they in division to fool you all, play war games to use, mock and drain your happiness. Until a time of there choosing to destrtoy the whole thing in a childish fit of their imagined greed. ITs truly sick.

Remember all you jesus lovers who tout a hard moral line, Jesus is here to save sinners who are peaceful. Not violent hatred. Not belittlers. Jesus doesnt need a ritual to do things he is in constant reality with life.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

thanks for that reminder, A lot of people doesn't remember the fiasco the US caused by the prop of the Shah in Iran and the will of the people that took him down.

I guess our nation have a problem with history and historical accounts no wonder our politicians and those behind this type of influences around the world are nothing but morons. But this tells how much this bastards care about the people's lives that they will be changing for ever.

Who cares just another Islamic country that happens to have oil, but their resources is in the "wrong hands". What a joke.

Let's see what the Ayatollahs are going to surprise us with.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am quite sure Ron Paul sympathizes with the Iranian protesters. However, this is a clear example of Ron Paul stating we shouldn't be involved with other countries politics. Our representatives in congress give ammo to those hating America by meddling in their affairs. The blow-back spoken of by Ron Paul is happening world wide as a result of our meddling and this makes America less safe.

It's surprising most Americans don't get this. Yet if your neighbor started or a co-worker at work got into your business or spoke of you in an ill manner then most Americans would tell that person to "stay out of my business." It's a common concept, yet in America it seems not to apply to us, only to them.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

And people wonder why Ron Paul is considered "kooky"? The people of Iran consider their election a sham, and Ron Paul doesn't want to support them...OK

People who consider Ron Paul to be "kooky" are in fact brainwashed by the MSM.

He is basically the only person in our gov't who refuses play the game. He stands for the best interests of the people of this country.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Voted AGAINST the Iranian people?

No, from the looks of it, he's the only one with a brain who voted, period.

We seriously need to stay the hell out of Iran, like we should have done with Iraq. Both countries were ripe for internal revolt. Perhaps we should sit back and watch what happens in Iran, and maybe we might get a glimpse of what would have happened with Iraq had Bush not decided to make the mother of all mistakes in invading it.

Regardless what happens, it's their hell, let them create heaven or dig themselves deeper on their own.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just reading the replies.. Man I love ATS for the posters that explain Ron Paul so well, this is spot on discussion. What is some "resolution" going to accomplish. This is merely time wasting distraction. The funny thing about watching Fox news cover this, is they are discussing Nuclear development in Iran. Really, it's like our media just wants to nag at Iran. Oh look, your people are revolting, and this has something to do with the evil you are doing developing nuclear weapons. Really that's quite a stretch.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Would you prefer complete totalitarianism?

Does one man make a difference anymore?

The nearly complete absence of debate would have been worse without a dissenting voice. The Iranian people have rights, while the complete story of the election continues to be forthcoming. If the issue is dissent for the people of Iran, at least one congressman applies that spirit here in America.

The rest of Congress seems not to have even thought about the matter, however that is the case for many bills they do not even have their staff read. Those bills seem at the same time to profoundly affect the freedoms of Americans to a far greater extent that those people of Iran in this one election.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

After reading all the post so far. I have changed my mind and am with Ron Paul.

Screw the protestors! Iran should round each and every one of them up and execute them. How dare they want a say in their government. They should receive no support at all in their endeavor.

Human rights? Only citizens of the United States of America deserve this! Right Ron?

Go support them then.
Get on a plane and fly over to Tehran and join the chanting mobs. You'd better take an American flag with you to wave around so everybody will know exactly where you come from.

Then come back and tell us how it went.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The US has nothing to do with what is happening in Iran. That is propaganda spread by Iran to divert attention from the fact that there is no way they could have announced the winner in under 4 hours.

While the propagandists here and all over the Internet divert attention I'm sure Iranians who just want freedom are being rounded up, tortured and slaughtered.

Paul is easy to understand. People who publish KKK material under their name don't just change like he pretended too. Iranians are not White Europeans so he could give a crap less about them. Why do you think intelligent people ignored him and his Good Ole Boy, Old School Deep South, Whites Only beliefs. My guess is that somehow he thinks this hurts Obama. I don't like Obama but not for the reasons he does not like him.

Here is one of his letters. Be prepared to either change your opinion or admit complicity with his beliefs. This is a rather tame one in fact as there are worse. His name is on them of course. No thinking person believes these were published without his knowledge. It was years later when he denied them. Either he is incredibly dumb and signed letters he did not read or he is what the letters say he is.

In this letter he praises David Dukes ideas and is clearly unhappy he did not win. Birds of a feather, eh?

Paul could be completely right about economic matters and still be a sick person.

I'm sure he has a special name for people indigenous to the Middle East. One that can not be posted here and that he only speaks in private in front of his special friends.

I don't even think the riots in Iran are about the elections any more. Those young people want to be free.

Should I post video's of Iranian women being stoned to death to make a point everyone already knows? Anyone who sides with the current Iranian Government is the definition of evil in a civilized world. There is not a doubt in my mind that in addition to blocking Internet access to its citizens, they are also planting propagandists on sites like ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Has anyone ever heard...anywhere...RP make one single racist comment? There is no proof that he wrote those...if he did...well that's disgusting.

His pro-legalization of drugs would release thousands of minorities out of prison due to unfair drug laws.

How is that racist?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Has anyone ever heard...anywhere...RP make one single racist comment?

Yes, in his letters of which he put his name on more than a few.

I don't know why that would surprise anyone. In Texas in those days, you were either a Good Ole Boy or you did not get elected. Not his fault, just the way it was.

You got a reasonable explanation why he would side with a Government that funds Terrorists and provides them with arms and places to hide? I'm open to rational thoughts on that.

What I'm not open to is this phony propaganda that the US is somehow involved with the uprising in Iran. Blame it on the US is getting old and those who do it are becoming far to transparent.

How can I not side with a people who simply want basic Human Rights and how can I defend someone who sides against them?

Now is the time we find out who the liars and propagandists are. Anyone who blames the US or sides with Imadinnerjacket and his henchmen are the bad guys.

All these people want is freedom from oppression and fair elections. Anyone interfering with that is a Monster.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

His pro-legalization of drugs would release thousands of minorities out of prison due to unfair drug laws.

I had to look up his comments on that. He is not "pro-legalization of drugs". He believes that is the States prerogative and not the Federal Governments call to make. Only taken out of context would that apply.

Are you opposed to the Iranian People having basic human rights? That is what that vote was about.

[edit on 6/21/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Please forgive me if I sound stupid, but what really is the point of this legislation? I mean, is it some sort of magical law that's going to make the ayatollahs and ahmadinnerjacket say "ooops, our bad, we be leavin now!" ??

Don't get me wrong, I whole heartedly support the right of the Iranian people to have a free, uncorrupted election, but us getting involved in any form (whether it be this bit of a vote, or out-right intervention) isn't going to change/help/solve anything and depending on how things go, might just make the situation worse in the end.

I side with Ron Paul. Keep our noses out of it. Iran is a big boy. He can take care of himself.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daygloeyes

Neville Chamberlain would be so proud.

We don't want to make the Islamic Republic of Iran mad at us.

Thank God we had Ronald Reagan who stood up to the Soviets. If you don't stand up to evil they will thrive.

Ron Paul thinks if you ignore the rest of the world they will leave you alone. People fighting for freedom and democracy deserve our support, not our silence.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Paul is easy to understand. People who publish KKK material under their name don't just change like he pretended too. Iranians are not White Europeans so he could give a crap less about them. Why do you think intelligent people ignored him and his Good Ole Boy, Old School Deep South, Whites Only beliefs. My guess is that somehow he thinks this hurts Obama. I don't like Obama but not for the reasons he does not like him.

Here is one of his letters. Be prepared to either change your opinion or admit complicity with his beliefs. This is a rather tame one in fact as there are worse. His name is on them of course. No thinking person believes these were published without his knowledge. It was years later when he denied them. Either he is incredibly dumb and signed letters he did not read or he is what the letters say he is.

In this letter he praises David Dukes ideas and is clearly unhappy he did not win. Birds of a feather, eh?

Paul could be completely right about economic matters and still be a sick person.

These are the rockwell Papers, in which it is even openly admitted that Ron paul never even Wrote these articles to begin with, The claim was it approved of by ron paul via the ghost writer at the time. The dates are vastly ristricted and They had hoped that people would believe that a person would not show any racism before and after the time frame of these articles.. Which obvisouly is BS, was BS at the time they came up with these, to put him down on the presidential campiegn (Yeah great "Resurrection" time frame) You know space and time aligns and these papers magically apear lol.

As for the Bill, The bill is again bull# Propaganda, for our fuhrer to pump ever loveing support for him to rush over thier and riegn control with as much money as he can handle ...

I am Supporter for these people to overthrow that regime, It needs to be done, regardless the effects at least theres a chance that Iran can be fixed and hopefully not give into the black ops BS that right now is hovering around the place. (If you think our agents are not over there and have absolutely zero to do with this, you need your head examined. Hell we been there so long and comfortable with it we have CIA documenteries on discovery blatently saying it.)

WE do not Need to be there. Not only would we fortify it, The leverage will be the next wonderful weight to US citizens for the taxation fun thats instore for us.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

And people wonder why Ron Paul is considered "kooky"? The people of Iran consider their election a sham, and Ron Paul doesn't want to support them...OK

Perhaps it's not because he doesn't support the Iranian people, it's because he doesn't want to support the Military-industrial complex who in reality are working against Iranian people?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

reply to post by daygloeyes

Ron Paul thinks if you ignore the rest of the world they will leave you alone. People fighting for freedom and democracy deserve our support, not our silence.

I think we've used that excuse before right? What was that place called? Oh yeah, Vietnam! That worked out great didn't it!

Your argumentative skills are laughable. You disregard Ron Paul's own reasoning for voting against this, which was posted on page one of this thread, and instead blindly claim he doesn't care about these peoples rights. Either you didn't read that part, or you are delusional and refuse to look act facts, and instead form a conclusion and then only recognize the facts that meet with that conclusion.

Unlike you, Ron Paul, myself and others would like to have the facts before supporting this bill. Oh by the, this is especially in regards to the fact that as Paul states, the founding fathers expressively warned against things like this bill. Thats compounded by the fact that in the recent past propaganda was spun as facts as an excuse to go to war that we later had to admit was untrue.

If you are unintentional in your blind support for your party, the I wish you luck and hope that you are someday able to escape that brainwashing and strive to view things objectively. However, if you are purposeful in your ignorance, than allow me to laugh at your pathetic misdirection attempts, and suggest that you go back to the drawing board in your attempts to troll for your party.

Oh, and thanks fellow ATS'rs for seeing through this and giving me some faith in humanity (only a little though).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join