It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report States Witness Sees Iranian woman Disarms Cowardly Basij Militia Man Herself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Report States Witness Sees Iranian Woman Disarms Cowardly Basij Militia Man Herself!

news.bbc.co.uk

There were lots of female protestors - I saw a guard attack one women and then she went back up to him and grabbed him by the collar and said 'why are you doing this? Are you not an Iranian?' - he was totally disarmed and didn't know what to do but her actions stopped him.

There were no ambulances around - people were helping each other - helping the wounded - taking them to safety away from further attacks.
Siavash, Tehran, Iran
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well this shows how cowardly these basij are,
they beat women whilst the militia are in three's or four's, yet one basij is taken down by this one very brave woman. Well done to her for showing them how cowardly the basij are!

Rest in peace to all those murdered today by the despicable regime, and all of those including the girl who died on the youtube video hopefully will not have died in vain.

Long live the green revolution, the revolution of freedom!

The free world is supporting the Iranian people.

What kind of bravery from the Iranian people, and cowardly acts from the regime bring.... reports of regime throwing acid that burns and scolds from helicopters onto protestors. How much lower can they go?? What's next, grenades thrown into crowds!?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It is going to get much worse i fear.

I have so much respect for IRAN its unbelievable

join