It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you willing to die to win your "Revolution"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

I do not think there are anger issues and hate.

Funny sig too.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Never been a matter of anger. Never been a matter of hatred.

I don't just wake up every day and say, "whatever." I tend to look at what's up the trail ahead, watch my backtrail, and anticipate the weather.

It doesn't take acute hearing to hear the thunder, nor great vision to see the sun.

I can see it coming.

Nothing like second sight, or anything so mysterious and nebulous.

The one thing that never changes, is that eventually, everything changes. This current condition will not stand.

It can't.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If puppets knew that they were controlled by strings, would they choose to continue wearing them?

Use the mantra, it is a gift, repeat it to yourself until you understand it.

Only then will you awaken from this part of the illusion which binds your vision.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Last post on this thread.

A detailed plan for yourself and a few friends might help you survive, but it does nothing for this revolution I have been hearing about.

If you have a plan to survive I applaud you.

I still think the overwhelming amount of ATS posters will not take any physical part in any revolution. The military trained members would be the ones who will do the fighting and coming up with the plans. The rest will hide behind them, basically a cheerleading squad.

They will have a plan to survive. Not a plan to fight. Maybe its better that way. If I fight in a revolution (which will never come) I don't want someone who has only blogged about fighting by my side. Nope, I want someone with formal weapons training.

This type of thinking may make me out to be the bad guy, but I have been in situations where I am being shot at and having the person next to me just about mess their pants.

I can only imagine how someone who hasn't been trained would react in that type of situation.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
How is that a revolution?

How is that a good thing?

Why are you so eager for anarchy?

If you were truly interested in revolution, you would join me and lay down the weapons. That is the only revolution which will save you from the weapons and the anger of others. You make yourself the thing which you fear and hate. You make yourself in the image of your own worst enemy, and you call that revolution.

Time to wake up! Rise and shine sleepyhead. Breakfast is waiting and the world wants you to come out and play nice.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

You would question whether or not revolution is a good thing? Why, sir, you question the wisdom and words of our Founding Fathers! Read their words. They indicated that periodic revolution is always a good thing!

Believe me, I'm no fan of anarchy. Seen that before, and there's nothing pretty about it. It's depressing, it's troubling, it's a constant state of uncertainty, it's uncomfortable, and generally a real pain in the ass.

I'm not about to lay down my weapons until everyone else does first, and not even then. Because I know men - many will hide theirs as well too.

Maybe before, but certainly ever since I walked into my first village that was slaughtered, I just haven't been able to work up much faith in the goodwill of men. Call it a coincidental series of bad experiences, but I know that there are men who kill for the pure hell of it.

They weren't threatened, they gained nothing - they just killed innocents because they could. Just between us, much of mankind is a canker, a pus-filled boil on the ass of the universe. There's a lot more men who need killing than you would think.

Just doesn't leave me with a warm, fuzzy feeling, so no use coming at me with that pseudo-Eastern-bearded, orange-cloaked, mystical enlightenment, think good is to create good BS.

I fought some truly evil men, and yet I didn't become one of them.

There's a difference between meeting ruthless men with even greater ruthlessness. Unlike my enemies, I never went looking for it. But when they came looking for destruction, I sure didn't want them going away disappointed.

In fact, I didn't want them going away at all. Period. For that reason alone, I never played nice with them, I never played fair, I never gave them a chance, and I never gave them mercy.

I didn't even have the courtesy to bury them.

So, if it seems like I'm a sleepyhead, it's likely because I've been on the wall so others could get some rest in peace.

I'm not complaining.

It was worth every effort.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
most poeple dont think about what it would really take to win a revolution.
i think that they see all thats bad in goverment and have the desire to do some thing about it, and know that voting the bastards out wont work.so the only thing left is revolution. but this would be doomed to failure from the start. Goverments dont give up that easy.
frist off, any plan that would work, would have to be known by to many people, lines of communication set up. with all the watch dogs out there now, good luck. ok lets say you got past this, next are beans and bullets, there again here comes the dogs. to many govt types out there watchin for large amounts of rounds, food, gas for your ride to the fight, and guns.
so many things that have to do with logistics, it is just mind boggling. hell the US has a whole city that does this, its called the pentagon, and they cant seem to keep up with it all. but then you would have to watch out for some steeeling low lifes that would take all your money and run.
but hey now you got everything in place,troops, beans bullets,gas for your ride. where do you attack frist, hmm gotta think on that one awhile.
Goverments frist responce would be local law, then if they cant deal with it , the guard would be called out. and everybody knows that the guard has air craft and tanks. thats some awful fire power to face for a bunch of folks carring shotguns, hunting, rifles, maybe a few will have ak's or m16's or sks's and most of these will be semi, unless the owners know how to convert them.
wow got past the guard, even managed to capture a couple of choppers, planes and tanks. that still have a few rounds and weapons left on and in them. you even got some retirees or some like minded deserters from the guard who can fly or drive them. what happens next. well i would think the whole world knows whats happening now and the UN wants to send in peace keepers, those babykilling rapeing mudering sobs. the US goverment wants to unlease all hell on your asses, and all the haters of the US want to be your friend. you can make a deal with all those devils or stick it out on your own. tuff choice.
i hope every body sees what i'm saying here, unless you have a big ole war machine, a revolution like those in the past would not make it. maybe if it would have taken place about same time as vietnam it might have worked, that was gorilla war and even that could have been won if we wanted to win.
the weapons of today, are so far advanced and people that use them so well trained, i just dont see it happening.
the best would be like nam, a gorilla war, you would be labled as a terrorist, with as many as a few hunderd thousand troops at best. unless you side up with one of the devils, and damn you if you do.
so all i can think of doing is gathering up my supplies, and all mine, and find us a whole hole in the ground and hole up!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by hounddoghowlie]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I fought in the 1989 revolution in Romania and since i live here now , i would gladly do it again if it will be needed . I just love how some of the persons mock the people who would have the courage to stand for certain things and know when to draw the line and say enough. I will tell you from my own experience that very many people will realise what would go on too late ...Most will realise when they will wake up being told how much they can eat , how much energy they can consume , how much they can spend , how much they can work and last but not least how much they can talk.

I believe that a revolution is not needed just yet ... however , at how things progress there won't be much of a other solution.

And for those mocking earlier , i would love to hear what other option would they suggest?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

after reading your post, and reviewing mine i hope you dont think that i was mocking any one. i was just tring to show how hopeless a revolution at this point in time is, it would fail. the world is being set up for a single from of goverment, in my view theres no way it can't be stopped. with out writing a whole other book, i dont know how to explain it. other than to say that i'm a christain and yes i do still have a problem with my cussin, that aside, in my view theres no way satan can take over with out all the worlds goverments all in line. why do you think all of this mess you see happening every where is about. its the TPTB's making a push to get everything lined up.
i was a marine for time, i picked up my weapon and stood a post, and boy did i hate wearing all that gear. but even back then i saw things that told me it was all down hill from here.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Thanks for your perspective. I too, think right now is not the time for anything, and like you, I am stunned at times to see so many who are unaware of the present path.

And welcome to the team!

We'll get it sorted back out. May take some doing but we'll get it back on track eventually.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality
. . .
I believe that a revolution is not needed just yet ... however , at how things progress there won't be much of a other solution.

. . .

But would it not be best to prepare for such a time? Prepare now for the coming storm . . . or get caught with your thumb up your ass.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Couple of things here... First, this is a silly question, I think. Props to OP, but really?
Second.... "The object of war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his!" -General Patton.
Third, to answer this silly question... Absolutely. Without question, or flinching. If I could ONLY kill myself for the sake of the rest of this countries population, and their future, Id do it without thinking twice....

Then again... No. Because I would fight without getting caught, according to plan. That is indeed, how the rest of you should fight.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by WarMind]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join