It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pixar grants girls dying wish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just read this story and was touched as well. In fact, I was coming here to make a post but found I was beaten to the punch.

It warms my heart to see that there are still companies out there that will go out of their way to brighten the day of a sick child. I'm glad that this little girl was able to see this movie before she passed away. I wish all the best for her family in these trying times and urge them to think back on the fond memories they had with her in her short time here.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It's a beautiful story and one that just reinforces my belief that most people in this life are good people. Small acts of kindness make everyone involved feel good. For some reason, I feel it's important to leave this life in a good state of mind and the little girl passed away happy. To give a dying child the gift of peace and happiness is fairly profound.

A smile can save lives...

I hope some of the ATS doomsayers and members that believe the human race has no redeeming features read stories like this

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Forget about "pixar" forget about publicity positive or otherwise, forget about money. That little soul wanted something so simple and unselfish and tears of happiness for her are the only one's welling in my eyes right now, she wished to see that movie and did, the joy she probably felt shadowed the fear she may have had. Many a dieing person does a last wish escape. My thought's are with the family.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I read the link you posted and wow. It is amazing how much a smile can mean to someone. The story about the one guy who survived by floating on a sea lion, wow! Thanks for the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join