It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dragon Existence Theory.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
Very interesting, I, like many others have had long time affinity for Dragons. I have a tattoo of one on my back, it couldant have been anything else as far as I am concearned. Even though I didnt really know why I wanted it! Now obviously dragons are the most awesome creatures ever concieved, but why this interest if they were purely mythical I dont know.

I am very curious about the elf race you mentioned. I have met such beings once and wonder what exactly they have to do with humans. Could you please tell us anything else about them if it is not going off topic?

'Myths' are the way we humans remember stuff that happened before we had written history, I think, and at an unconscious level (because at that level we are connected to the racial unconscious which is where we get our hunches and instincts and such) we humans know the dragons are real because they were on this planet at one time and we 'remember' them.

We just start questioning ourselves because in the world today, so much emphasis is placed on scientific 'evidence' and proof being required to believe anything or else run the risk of being thought of as a weirdo/nutcase.

I do see this whole 'if you can't prove it *scientifically*, it must not be real" thing as a way that the NWO bunch (who's main goal at this point is to enslave humanity) spins us to keep us from learning to trust ourselves and our instincts which would then allow us to be more aware of our true spiritual capacity and history as well. It is to their disadvantage if we walk the spirit realm, because it is very clear what they are up to, out there.

So while I don't believe they target the dragons specifically, they are definitely trying to get people to distrust their gut instinct and such on any such supposed meta-physical topic by naysaying any such beings/things existence because we can't 'prove' (via their limited and limiting methodology) they were here.

And a discussion about the elves probably would be a bit off topic, but I think I will start a thread where I can share what I see about them out in the spirit realm and the racial/collective unconscious.
Feel free to pop over to the 'aliens and UFOs' section and read what I know about these aliens.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok, I made a thread over in the aliens and UFO section but it got moved to the 'grey' area section. I called it "The E-l*th are real" if anyone wants to know more about the elves, from what I can see.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join