It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing News about Swine Flu

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
reply to post by shug7272

This is a very complex situation. Good news for owners of ATS. Shut this site down and no access to the great posters here. Unpaid!!!

Its not really complex, it happens every year with a different flu strain. I am actively involved with healthcare, vaccinations, the flu season and communications with the CDC. Every year for the past 6 years. This is nothing new, nothing complex. Cold will not cause more deaths, yes it can add strain to your body and make it harder to fight off. If you want to take what I say as fact or not is up to you. Fact it is though. Generally the kill count with flu, will stay relative with the amount of infected. It will kill more in third world countries than New York, sure, but it has already hit plenty of "third worlds" and no huge kill count.

This is nothing and of all the groups of people out there I would figure this group on ATS would know a diversionary tactic when they see it. Im not saying that the flu is man made and purposefully used to distract, just saying the timing didnt hurt with the economy doing what it is. It DEFINANTLY helped take the spot light off of the economy for a while.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Remember that Baxter Pharma. .. preparing the mandatory vaccine for the fall is the same corporation that included live avian flue virus with the standard flu vaccine for 18 countries including Checkoslovakia ... which fact fortunately was discovered in time to prevent a pandemic...

These folks want you to die. 5/6 ths must go according to their think tank writings.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
We are only seeing the first wave of swine flu at this time, a 2nd and 3rd are to be expected now that it is classified as 'pandemic'. Historically, it is the 2nd wave and those that follow that kill the most people. We are certianly not out of the woods, we can only be sure that it HAS gone worldwide, now it is time to be cautious and await the next wave, if we are all diligent about handwashing we could actually save ourselves.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
God, there a lot of idiots posting BS still saying the normal flu kills more.

Pandemics last 18 months and exponentially increase. There is no vaccine and idiots think it's just mild because that's the crap spewed by the MSM and then walk around spreading their germs.

I am in the West Midlands; schools are closed & you see people sneezing and coughing. It's when the 'system' gets clogged with so many people getting ill in the winter, when deaths will occur.

Expect a 50% infection rate and a 2.5% mortality. You can play your own game of nonsense, but open your bloody eyes and ears before they get clogged up with your supposedly 'normal flu'.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This looks like it will help things along. www.recombinomics.com... And being from MA we didn't waste any time. Our legislature has already passed martial law, we are just waiting for the right time to fully impliment it. www.rense.com... This could be a nightmare in Boston. Imagine all those college students riding the T to the latest party. This is hardly the pick me up the world economy needs this fall/winter especially as we rush headlong into monetarizing the debt, global trade continues to crash along with housing values, and food prices keep rising along with unemployment. I'm not sure if war is supposed to distract us from the flu, or the flu is supposed to distract us from the war. That will have to wait though. It's time for "Dancing with the Stars". Don't worry about the flu. It will either kill you or it won't. And Obama is pushing through Health care in time for the vaccine and the NWO chip. I just hope those RFID chips don't itch. I hate it when I have an itch and I can't scratch it

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have been on other forums. I have had 'a flu' recently...and was left with respiritory secondary bronchitis. If i 'did' have 'the flu'...it wasn't a big deal...who knows...I wasn't tested and walked into a clinic....

Some points to consider:

1. Some people have claimed that they have been diagnosed with Swine Flu and said it was nothing more than feeling like a heavy cold.

2. Some people have unfortunately died.

3. We are led to believe that cold winters actually kill off the flu and this flu is more potent at the moment in warmer climes.

4. There has been a pandemic alert...but this is because 'new measures' have been brought in. For example, we have new Tsunami alert system, we have Asteroid Torino Scale...and if my memory serves me well the Richter scale has been adjusted. So here we are now with a new 6 point scale for bacterial infrastructure.

Given all these facts...it is confusing and I do wonder why two wardens from a Council may have been given these instructions and the 'go ahead' to do something outside of their 'capabilities' and their 'duties'...sorry but as anyone knows...Council employees are not 'expected' nor 'instructed' to carry out anything but their duties as specified...After all they are Government workers.... and as such their peers can certainly be held 'accountable'...
I think this is 'baloney' sorry....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

Cold weather does not kill the flu. It tends to spread more in winter, speculation is that in colder temps people are more apt to be in buildings, or close quarters, spreading the disease easier, faster. The swine flu being mild at this time to most who get it does not make it any less deadly when the 2nd or 3rd wave hits.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by Jools

Cold weather does not kill the flu. It tends to spread more in winter, speculation is that in colder temps people are more apt to be in buildings, or close quarters, spreading the disease easier, faster. The swine flu being mild at this time to most who get it does not make it any less deadly when the 2nd or 3rd wave hits.

my sister works for the blood donor service...and their info and training is not on par with all the garbage that is being put around...i also recently had to take my mother to hospital ,,,,for another reason...also there it was a non issue...

your information is well received and i have taken it on board...thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks this 'Swine Flu' is a 'run up' to the Avian Flu..???

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety

Expect a 50% infection rate and a 2.5% mortality

ok ill bite at the risk of being called an idiot or being put on ignore and burned at the stake.

prove those two claims.
prove the h1n1 kills more than the seasonal flu.
prove there will be an infection rate of 50% and a 2.5 death rate.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
couple of questions for OP,

1. what makes you think your Dad of any city worker will be free of H1N1. If it is in such epic portions that all furnances will be used to cremate the dead?
2. Why would the council even tell your Dad he would be required to take on a job after it killed the previous people doing it? .

Question for others
Why does the count of confim cases always go up?
Because they never uncount those that no longer have it.

2,000 confirmed cases over 3 months in the UK. www.ubalert.com...
does it have a long period before it kills eveyone? perhaps the headlines should read 2,000 confirmed 1700 Cured 1 dead 299 with symptons

The swine flu virus has claimed its first victim in the UK, after a female patient died in a Scottish hospital. The victim is understood to be a woman aged 38 who gave birth prematurely while being treated at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

ok - a few questions - first , mere semantics but there is no such authority as :

" Worcestershire City Council "

there is a :

"Worcestershire county Council "

and :

" Worcester City Council "

so who does your father actually work for ?

second when he will be :

" working the furnaces "

what furnaces exactly , ie type / specification / location ?????

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety

Expect a 50% infection rate and a 2.5% mortality

ok ill bite at the risk of being called an idiot or being put on ignore and burned at the stake.

prove those two claims.
prove the h1n1 kills more than the seasonal flu.
prove there will be an infection rate of 50% and a 2.5 death rate.

He can't prove it, because it's not true.

Swine flue has a 1/1000 mortality rate, or just 0.1%

Hardly a killer virus.

The mortality rate has dropped even lower since the writing of that article.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

the second question i posted :

` what furnaces ` ?

has set me thinking

how the hell does Worcestershire county Council / Worcester City Council hope to incinerate the bodies of the victims of a pandemic so rampant that the furnace staff have falen victim

first furnaces - [that are actually capable of handling bodies ]

crematoria ? - the obvious choice - but the capacity is actually quite low for a crematoria like astwoods in worcester - and its gas fuelled [ not PETROL for our US readers ] - so i would be hesitant to rely on uninterupted gas supplies IF a pandemic of the magnitude that park wardens are now running the furnaces struck

hospitals ? - thier capacity is even lower - and they would be over run with infected waste , hospital furnaces do incinerate amputated limbs , removed organs etc - but burning whole bodies would wuickly swamp the system

domestic / industrial waste incinerators ? - a posibility - they are operated at city amd county council level , but are gas fired too so are dependant on

coal fired powerstations ? - a desperate soltion - and one i am not even sure would be possible - i have only seen one MODERN coal fired furnace instalation - and that was fureled by hopper / screw - with no way to feed bodies in

another issue that springs to mind is training ? both for corpse handling and furnace operation - in a scenario as envisioned by the OP - neither are skills you would want people to be learning ` on the job ` thats how fatal mastakes occur

i am higly dubious of the logistics of this scheme - it could be true - i have seen council plans that were less plausible - so cannot decide if its a hoax or utter stupidity from the council

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by ignorant_ape

the second question i posted :

` what furnaces ` ?

Look for FEMA facilitys. @4:39

Google Video Link

Respectfully -- Watcher

1 101010

[edit on 6/21/2009 by n120by60w]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

exactly where in ENGLAND should i look for " FEMA facilities " ???????

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by linux2216

Sorry if this is a really stupid question but what is this Silver you mention, how does it work, what does it do and how can I make it too as I don't think I want the vaccine either.

I do think there blowing things out of preportion but would be nice to be as prepared as possible.

I would be lieing if I said I wasn't a little worried though as I am an astmatic and Have had flu shots for years as I was only woke up to this other world a couple of months ago.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The truth hurts. It takes a courageous person with a brave heart to speak the truth when others might laugh.

S&F to the OP.

Look here...anyone who doubts this could happen...

Swine Flu: Inflatable mortuaries and 'express' funerals planned for flu pandemic
Inflatable mortuaries, 24-hour cremations and "express" funerals could all be used to dispose of thousands of bodies in a flu pandemic, Whitehall papers show.

By James Kirkup
Published: 10:00PM BST 01 May 2009
In the worst-case scenario, the bodies of the dead could also be stored in refrigerator trucks. Coffins would be reused to cope with the huge numbers of fatalities.

Department of Health projections put the total UK death toll from a pandemic as high as 750,000. It was confirmed in 2006 that officials have ordered millions of extra body bags as a precaution.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
IMO, theres no need to panic right now. This is only the first strain and so far, even though it has caused some deaths, people do recover from it.

I think that once it mutates and becomes more resilient, thats when people need to start worrying. And for those who have recovered from the first strain, don't be so sure that your bodies will have created the antibodies needed to fight and kill the second or third strains as it could have mutated into something completely different.

I remember reading somewhere here on ATS that the swine flu they found in Mexico had human, pig and avian DNA .....which leads me to believe that it was man made.

IMO, the swine flu we see today was man made and purposely released to the population to create a state of fear. Then they come out with a "vaccine" which people in their fear will flock to get (not all) . Then thats when they will release the heavy duty strain with the 75% to 90% mortality rate, knowing all the while that the "vaccine" they doled out will only make it easier for people to contract this "new" man made strain. With all the deaths from the new strain, even more people in fear (the holdouts) will want the "vaccine"....even better for TPTB.

I know I know....pure fantasy but still. Makes sense from an NWO point of view. Isnt that what they want? mass depopulation of the world?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Do not take the vaccines!!!

gcnlive.com...

Go to link and scrool down to podcast 0611091, in order to confirm the OP.

Ignorance is deadly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join