It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing News about Swine Flu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Like I said in an ealier post, my wife and I caught it. We survived.
When the H1N1 mutates, the current vaccine will be useless. It's just something to calm the sheep. . .

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by clint flint

Whats "WHATS REALLY SCARY" is people that think like you!!!

People who won't realize the truth when its staring them in the face!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i don't see anything wrong with burning bodies, its just to keep the desease from spreading, but if this is true its got me scared

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clint flint

I am going to turn down a job working with kids this fall and I need the work

Don't do that.

Don't be a fool.

A normal Flu kills many people every year. This swine flue nonsense is just that - nonsense.

We should be aware now that pandemic type disasters just don't happen anymore. That's obvious.

Oh well, there are other jobs for me. Sometimes I play the fool and sometimes I feel quite clever. Once again, I will contact G. Noory and ask him to do a "mass consciousness" moment to help get people through. Kinda like prayer.

I wonder about Pres. Obama. He is smart as they come, but I consider him a light duty Doomsday player.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The people that said this to you father probably don't know any better. Don't buy into all this BS swine flu hype, it's not bad it's just a flu!. We have thousands of people with swine flu here in Australia and guess what OMGOHNOESWTF!! their not dying... at most people are getting mild.. I repeat MILD flu sysmptoms and then getting over it, they estimate that thousands more people have had it and gotten over it and didnt even realise. Don't fall for the lies... they just want to sell billions of dollars worth of tamiflu to governments.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Having recovered is better than any vaccine. Now I have a natural immunity.

Let the PTB or the NWO deal with that!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Scary stuff. I work in hospitality, so I meet many people during my shifts. I am thinking about leaving Britain, if not - at least the hospitality.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

The exact same flu may behave differently in the summer and the winter. Because of the decreased level of vitamin d tissue saturation in the winter, the possibility of a clyclotone (sp) storm that overwhelms the individual is increased.

That's what I read, anyway. Vitamin d (sunlight vitamin) operates as an immune system moderator.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I could quite believe the story. If things get really out of hand, the military will probably be doing other things, like deserting, being ill themselves, or policing unrest, so it would have to fall to other people to do this kind of work.

Once it gets to a certain level, this kind of thing can cascade out of control. I recently read a news item about the idea that doctors might quit if it gets huge, because their insurance might not cover them against being sued. I can't find the original article, but here is one that breaks down the idea:

[url]http://www.managementinpractice.com/default.asp?title=Swine-fluthreattodoctors%27indemnityinsurancecover&page=article.display&article.id=17182[/u rl]

Although you could look at the story the OP is presenting as a doom story, it does at least show that the government is trying to prepare and get systems in place in case it does happen.

At the moment I am not panicking, as the deaths seem to be mostly reserved to those with pre-existing conditions, or in countries with poor health-care/hygiene. When the reports start to come in of mass deaths of 30 year old healthy construction site workers dying, I'll start to really worry.

I am considering upping the levels of my stockpiles a little though, just in case, that can never hurt, especially as by the time I go into panic mode, it may be too late to buy bulk items. It shocks me a little how unprepared most people are, most people I know don't even have things like candles, let alone medical supplies and emergency water/food.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

"Firstly my dad works for the Worcestershire City Council in England, he is the park keeper at Cripplegate!"

Seeing as your dad's identity wouldn't take the Council long to work out who he is why doesn't he go to the media?

Why would they need to use a park keeper let alone tell him ahead of time?

It doesn't make sense, there are plenty of people who would be more suitable if such drastic actions where taken and park keeper isn't one of them, no offence to your dad I appreciate his work keeping a park clean.

I don't doubt that he is telling you what he was told but I suggest whoever told him is a little misinformed or winding your dad up.

PS: Why bother with all them plastic FEMA coffins if they are just going to burn us all in furnaces.
*sigh* I wish people would make up their minds.

Personally I believe the best way to kill us all is to just wipe us out in one fell swoop, then they can get on with their master plan of ruling over our charred remains

[edit on 20-6-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
where's the furnaces at Cripplegate?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Its an interesting communication, considering the context on an international level. I understand the spread, severity and mutation of the infection would be influenced by local environmental factors, however here in Australia we apparently have the second largest infected population - most of which reside in the state of Victoria. However our govt has reduced screening and quarantine procedures to a triage approach for severe cases. People are not even being quarantined anymore with low level symptoms. Apparently our govt has decided this "pandemic" is not such a priority.

In Western Australia a man from a remote aboriginal community died - originally reported as a "swine flu death". Further less sensationalist reports indicated the man died of pneumonia and oher complications from prior illnesses. The flu may have been a catalyst, but certainly not a cause. If this is a designer disease then it is surely in the testing stage....

edit: just saw previous post relating to the same thing.....

[edit on 20-6-2009 by patentpending]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe what Haydn_17 is saying. I'm sure his/her father was given information to inform him of any contingency plans if this pandemic does intend turn into a major catastrophe. There is no reason to believe he is lying about what he was told.

This just in.....

Swine Flu could infect half the population...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"112 new case confirmed in the Midlands area. Largest outbreak in the United Kingdom. The virus is obviously spreading from human to human, regardless of whether a link to Mexico is present or not."

Thanks for the post infinite. The virus is spreading from human to human, sneezing, lack of hygiene and physical contact with those people that have been exposed. Are you suggesting the swine flu in the UK has mutated or developed so that it is more viral and passes/ infects quicker? Is there evidence of this or just your HO? I am not a doctor but if there are any on here I would love to hear their opinions on the increasing numbers

Interestingly there were only 7 cases in the East Midlands reported the same time. I think this was the short article you may have been originally referring to if other ATS members are interested:

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Also, I think it has been established that the swine flu outbreak occurred in Mexico as has been widely reported.
Whether a person catching the disease has a link to Mexico itself is irrelavant, catching the swine flu gives them that link.

IMHO In all that I have read (or been fed) I think we will see a lot of sick people and certainly more deaths but not on a size or scale that signals the end of the world. If I hear shouts of "bring out your dead" then I will re-post and admit that I was wrong

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's Winter here in Australia and this flu has only killed one person, after about 2,000+ confirmed cases.

So I think the guys boss was simply over-reacting to the imagined threat.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

My God. My relatives tell me not to worry, just wash their hands after they go someplace. I will try to help them. Take care.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I doubt your lying but I doubt what you were told is true. Probably a misunderstanding somewhere before it got to your dad. The cold of winter will not make the flu more deadly. It will probably cause it to spread quicker due to more people being inside breathing recirculated air, but not more deadly. This flu is a big nothingburger. Thats it. Cold does not equal sick, that is something everyones mother told them that is wrong. "Germs" = Sick. Not cold air.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

This is a very complex situation. Good news for owners of ATS. Shut this site down and no access to the great posters here. Unpaid!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have nothing to back this up. I'm just going by what my gut tells me, but I'll express that here.

If the flu gets drastically worse in the winter it won't be the swine flu. This swine flu media stuff is just to get us used to the idea of the swine flu so when it breaks out real bad we all think, oh it's the swine flu. Nobody released it on us. It's just getting really bad now.

But if someone is doing it on purpose then it won't be that the swine flu is getting really bad. What it'll be is a completely different strain of virus that was released and then they'll say, look how bad the swine flu is getting. In my opinion what's going around now is either just the normal flu virus or some kind of test.

If the SHTF and the deaths start going out of control, and I'm right and not just randomly guessing here (which I so hope I'm wrong), watch for someone to get on TV and say that the virus has mutated. It won't be the same virus that just all of a sudden goes out of control. It'll be something else that the media will call swine flu.

If anyone is a scientist or has the capability. If people start dropping like flys don't just assume it's the swine flu. Make sure to test them again and see if it's the same thing that's going around now. I bet it won't be.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

How can the people who bring this garbage think they are immune to all this.

This planet could easily be an asteroid belt. Take care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join