It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing News about Swine Flu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

MY guess it that they will start using the furnaces ASAP to help prevent further contamination.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Depends on the mortality rate.

The common scenario is mass graves, but if millions die then other options are used (mass graves are used for 100's)

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I don't trust pharma either. Spent three years working for Abbott Labs in North Chicago a few years ago. It's all about the bottom line for them.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well, you have to do something with all that infected soylent green, and burying it isn't a good idea (the hungry dogs would only dig them up). What would be disturbing is if there were no plan in place.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Bs, this is a purpouse full hoax, and you will soona end up admitting it. we have seen this loads of times here.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

The bodies would be covered in a special chemical, ignited and buried. Mass graves locations are classified and usually on ex-military property (so no one ventures to it)

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are lots of fields around the city, my city does have a small army Barracks, the closest major one is Hereford or Gloucester, i think.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

The premise behind it is provable by UK law.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Isn't Hereford the main SAS base there in England?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Wow dude im not lying at all, this is what i was told, you either believe me or you don't, i didn't make this to get stars or flags, i respect ats and wouldn't make hoax threads.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Whatever the case may be, not everyone would burn the bodies of the deceased ones, as it would go radically against the wishes of many of the deceased, aswell as of the surviving nearby's, if they are strongly against Cremation.

In other words; Some would cremate, others would burry.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Ive lived here all my life and i have no idea. : O

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have to go now, i will be back later.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

In the case of a major outbreak, I would think that those people wouldn't have the choice. It would probably become law regardless of a persons wishes or religious views.

Cremation will help prevent spread of the disease. As another member posted burying bodies would be bad because they could be dug up and reintroduce the virus to the surviving population.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Did they mention anything to your father about hazardous duty pay? It seems unfair to expect the extra duties without some extra compensation.

Someone is offering me a job working with kids starting this fall. I need the work, but I am going to ask for a hefty sign on bonus. After all, many jobs that have certain requirements to them will have to be filled by people on "waivers".

Many people will "bug out" and not report to work at all.

During Katrina, a lot of police officers failed to show up to work.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by Nightchild

In the case of a major outbreak, I would think that those people wouldn't have the choice. It would probably become law regardless of a persons wishes or religious views.

Cremation will help prevent spread of the disease. As another member posted burying bodies would be bad because they could be dug up and reintroduce the virus to the surviving population.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by QBSneak000]

Ofcourse, but it would still be impossible to watch what all the billions of people are actually doing.
It wouldn't be any larger problem to sneak away a body and burry it in some remote area, if that was what you wanted. After all, it happens every year.

I sure know, that if a loved one would have stated that he/she refused to be cremated, then I would do everything possible to respect that wish.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

No he didn't mention anything about extra pay. He didn't really go into detail, he just said him and a few others were called into a meeting about operating the furnaces, "if" people start dying and the operators cant work them.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Man, have any of you all ever played "Pandemic II" the flash game? www.crazymonkeygames.com...

It is a pandemic simulator, where you control the attributes of your disease. The idea is to infect and kill as many people as possible by evolving your virus, bacteria, or parasite in a manner that it can go undetected until it has infected everyone. Then after infecting people you add symptoms to kill people.

In that game countries start burning bodies to prevent further infection once a certain level of death has been reached.

The swine flu has successfully infected a ton of people, and could mutate into a super bug.

My level of worry about it is not high. But it could end up killing a lot of people. It will have to mutate to get to that point though.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Looking on Google news I saw this

Businesses urged to become swine flu alert

A WARNING was issued this week that Worcestershire businesses should raise awareness among their staff of the signs of swine flu.
Communication about the disease is key to pandemic survival, according to the Chamber of Commerce Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
The business organisation said individuals must 'self isolate' if they start to show symptoms consistent with the virus.
Gary Woodman, policy executive at the Chamber, said: "It is imperative the workforce is well informed to minimise a further spread of the infection.
"It is also important to have pandemic contingency plans that define what action plans kick in if workforce absenteeism rates exceed a high level or if offices have to be closed."

In the article it mentions Nunnery Wood High School been closed because of infection.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

I play football around the nunnery area, i better stay away for a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join