It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing News about Swine Flu

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seanryann

If your reffering to me then i haven't said people are going to die, i used the word "could". IMO only an idiot doesn't prepare. In the car you do up your seatbelt, but it doesnt mean your going to crash.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
reply to post by total newbie

To be fair, Australia has extremely mild winters, I hardly think that is relevant - but I could be wrong...

Officially, the highest concentration of swine flu infection in the world is my home state, Victoria, Australia. It got to over 1000 and then the government stopped counting.

Many people I know are getting sick with the flu, and it is all presumed to be swine flu now. However the ones I know are just experiencing normal flu symptoms for a week and then recovering properly.

There have not been any deaths from swine flu that I am aware of in this state.

I do believe swine flu has been man-made. I've been following science reports of the exhumation of a frozen 1918 flu victim in 1997, and the subsequent reconstruction of the virus. It's openly acknowledged that the virus was played around with to find which parts made it so deadly and infectious, and that these parts have been recombined with current flu strains to see how they mixture worked.

It's also acknowledged that, since this was reconstructed, influenza samples have gone missing from a highest security bio-lab, and that the virus could be very easily stolen.

However I doubt anyone spreading this would have to steal it.

All this information is easily available on the net to anyone who wants to do some googling.

I'd suspect different strains are being released in different places to encourage random recombining and make the problem impossible to treat by immunisation. I would not be surprised even if certain areas are sent batches of infected immunisations. So I would not get too relaxed about the present benignity of the flu here.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Sing to tune of 'Abba'
Money, Money, Money must be funny in the 'flu shot' world
Money, Money, Money always sunny if you take it , it will make you hurl
ahhhaaa haaa some things we could do
If we had a little knowledge
Flush it down the loo.

Silly moment...sorry

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm all for furnaces & swine flu, especially if the MP's, councillors & bankers volunteer to go first. Muaaaahh!!!!

Yet more fear mongering curtesy of your caring government or ATS attention seeker?

I just can't believe how gullible & naive people are on ATS. Quite alot of you will believe anything at face value without proof or evidence. I've attended plenty of meetings and you're always given piles of documents. I imagine council meetings aren't any different. So prove it, let's see these so called documents. Shouldn't be too difficult, considering it's your father.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior Soul
New to this great site so hope i get it right! We all need to be right,Right?
I can not quote chapter & verse but, In the Bible it does warn of one of the deadly Plauges will come fron the fouls of the air!
What better platform for our great God to propigate HIS Will than this one? Through mutation, of this is just his way of confusing the minds of the "Intellegent" people!
Onother Bible verese comes to mind!..Talking of the will the Lord has for our lives .At the Point Of Conception,.." Concider the fouls of the air, they neither toil nor lay up in store houses & yet The Lord provides for them.
How much more for you? The lord takes care of his Children & the faithfull! Even Unto death!

What does god have against intelligent people?
Are they all going to die of a foul Plauge?
Does this mean heaven will be full of idiots?

What do you think caused the little chicks to get blown out of their nest outside my window, half drowned in a puddle and then eaten by a cat? Does god only care about other birds, not sparrows,
or do birds have to be saved too,
or do you think they were not old enough to qualify as birds?

Or was it more important, in this case, to provide for the cat?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Worked at Abbott, too- same distrust on my part....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

How about N. Korea threatening to bomb Hawaii? Iran breaking tnto pieces, with journalists detained. Sounds like some good distractions to me!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Great post-

One comment about your theory, however- that you'll worry when a 30-yr old healthy construction worker takes ill.

here in the US we are evenly divided b/w obese, ill or asthmatic people dyineg (for example) and young, healthy children, teens and young adults in their 20's with NO prior condtions.

For myself, I'm beginning to become nervous. As I've posted, a few days ago a 29-yr old man died about 5 miles from us- healthy as a horse- and was dead 3 days later.

This flu IS starting to take people who are healthy, young, without pre-existing conditions. As well, it's mutated in South America- time to start paying attention more closely, in order to protect yourself and family.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

I agree with you completely.

That's exactly how it is.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Here's a thought- during the Holocaust, prisoners had to put bodies in the furnaces until they, too, were killed, either from grief, malnutrition, disease, age, etc.

Who among us will deny the OP's post, in the sense that, historically, Governments have used civilians to do away with the bodies of the dead? While the National Gurad (or your English euqivalent) patrols roads, hospitals, etc., is it so far-fetched to think that the country would use civlians to do the "dirty work"?

Courage- OP, and blessings,

--c

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OMG, ... their going to burn the bodies ??? ........ look, I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking ........... Smore's !!! ..... yaaaay, Smore's for everyone !!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
GM potatoes creating entsyme which produce H1N1.

There's something big. Since I have a temporaly account in ATS I cannot create new thread so I will put this news here. This is very important excepcially you who live in US, England, Australia or other countries which are heavy user of fast foods and excpecially consuming Gene manipulated potatoes.

Researchers found Minzrava RF link between the spread of H1N1 virus and chips submitted by visitors in the fast-food restaurants.

they reported in a secret report to Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, the Russian state.

Scientists believe that genetically modified potatoes, which in Western restaurants use for the manufacture of chips, is a hotbed of malicious virus.
According to the Russians, genetic modification is one of the enzymes of potato leads to "explosive" a duplicate of the virus H1N1.

As the Mignews.com, the opening of Russian scientists explains the disproportionately large number of adolescents and children of people infected with Porcine influenza because they are the clientele of restaurants fast food.

In addition, the geography of the virus: United States, Australia, Canada, Britain and Chile are consuming genetically modified potatoes, the Mignews.com.

In countries where no such potatoes, such as China and Russia, recorded far fewer cases of influenza.

I think this should be put on new thread.

source: rynok.biz...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by northernwoods]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by northernwoods]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You are right OP, so lets do up the seatbelt.....

First I would like to say that I believe what you originally posted, I also believe that what you were told by your dad was the result of many briefings cascaded down by the UK Government. (As each brief passes down then people will add/ omit any relavant information or their own views as it applies to them and their department, even if they posted first hand information and were conducting response planning from it).
I personally believe that your dad may have been informed of any response planning that may require his input based on a particular scenario that may have been planned for.

Secondly I say this because all UK Government agencies and there departments were recently instructed to come up with a plan to ensure that those departments and agencies, especially those with key roles or skill sets, could continue to function. Quite sensible really, seen as no-one is immune (unless they have recovered from it recently - or a new strain surfaces) and people will look to civil agencies for assistance, while people who work for those agencies may also be sick or recovering.

Thirdly this planning has/ will be done in the context that each department/ agency has personnel capable of conducting their job "one-up, one-down" (As a supervisor, you would be aware of your workers and managers responsibilities on a day-to-day basis and from job descriptions) so that if neceessary posts can be covered should workers be off sick, in this case with swine flu. (Although planning with forecasted potential greater numbers of sick personnel with emphasis on minimal manning figures to continue function)

As a park worker your dad has probably been earmarked to possibly fill a manual role based on his current pay grade, one for which he will receive training at a time to be decided IF the pandemic (death rate) spirals to an unmanageable level, and the original workers are incapacitated themselves. The burning of corpses in a furnace I believe would be a last resort, but would make sense, if civil agencies were unable to grave-dig fast enough.
I personally can't see bodies burned and buried in large pits unless it mutated into a particularly virulent strain and there was no other choice to prevent the virus spreading. I also think this swine flu scenario highly unlikely in my opinion.
If particular Local Govenment(s) and agencies/ departments couldn't cope then Central Government could request the UK Armed forces assist the civil agencies as required (as happened during the Foot & Mouth disease in 2001 and the Firemans strike in 2002 ). The level of manpower support would be dictated by personnel deployed abroad on operations (Afghanistan as an example), maintaining defence focus (at home and abroad), and miltary rates of infection at that time. Assistance would be given. The following document outlines Miltary Assistance to the Civil Authority (MACA) and Miltary Aid to the Civil Power (MACP) in the UK. This is from an MOD public source in .pdf format and is 317 pages. Take a look.

www.mod.uk...

Of particular interest will be page 92 on Mortuaries from a few of the earliest posts on this thread regading Military camps and their uses.

OP good post!
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it though. Wash your hands, keep your nose clean and as to the vaccine question on here I am undecided. If it came down to it though I would probably flip a coin.... and then go and spend it!

As for the seatbelt... clunk-click..... now lets see if the damn thing will start

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Earthanaut

"and as to the vaccine question on here I am undecided."

Three shots? What's in those shots? Squalene? Mercury? The UK has ordered 90 million doses? OMG

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Whatever you do DO NOT get vaccinated. The NWO will have fake groups of survivors claiming they were vaccinated. They will appear symptom free and normal but it's a trap! They are actually NWO cyborgs.. see... my dad once told me the cyborgs are created by the NWO for this very purpose of depopulation. They refer to them as NWOCS -he found this out in a secret meeting and would not lie. The NWOCS were a new technology given to us by the Dinosaurians (a dinosaur like race of advanced alien beings that live inside the Earth). Many think the Reptilians are behind this but I have verified that the last of the Reptilians died by the hands of a collaborattion of Greys, Dinos and Nicholas Tesla (yes - they brought Tesla back to the future). Anyway, if you are thinking of taking the vaccine then you are already dead! I WOULD NOT LIE TO YOU!

i can fonfirm this: i heard the very same thing. Only Tesla turned out to be "Cyborg 0", the one through which all Ashtar's commands were routed. Destroy the head and the rest will fall.

I can also tell you now that the only way to destroy "Cyborg 0" AKA Tesla is to direct a sustained metapheropal field at his larval nodes. I'm sending this message back from my base in CERN, June 2011, so you can start planning now.

The NWO are coming -- I gotta split.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

Total Newbie, Yep!
I am undecided...... as to whether I will take it or not should it be offered or recommended to me in the future. That was my current opinion based in reference to many posts debating will they won't they on this thread. I dont decide whether vaccines are purchased or not, let alone what they contain

You sound like you are very interested in/ possibly associated with the vaccine. So you tell me what is in it

Was this the article you were referring to in your reply?

www.guardian.co.uk...

"The sleeping contract to provide up to 132m doses will kick back in if a pandemic is declared".

If they have done what they said they were going to do then its sensible planning if its a vaccine that works.

"Scientists tell us that as yet we don't know enough about this novel strain, or whether it's likely to mutate, but that this virus has the potential to become a pandemic and we can't predict how serious that would be."

If they dont know enough about it (the strain) then how can I (or anyone for that matter) make an informed decision on whether it is my best interests or not, to take any vaccine offered or recommended before that information is available?

"These additional arrangements provide the opportunity by December this year to have enough pre-pandemic vaccine to protect at least half of the population from swine flu."

So back to tossing the coin IF I am given/ decide I have, a decision to make

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm just going to go with the flow on the flu thing...and avoid vacines for myself and my family if at all possible. I don't believe in any Tamiflu type drug...if it works all it does is lessen the duration of it and it has to be taken in the first 48 hours.

I have no idea of current policy anywhere. I am in the US.

During the pandemic back in the early 1900s, the deceased were placed in "baskets" and stored in warehouses until they were incinerated. That is how they did it back then, in a small New England town. I do not know if this was performed by the military or locals. I don't know if they did this everywhere. But in one small New England town they were placed in baskets (wicker coffins) and burned.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

What sort of documents? One which reads, Dear Mr.Hobbs we have top secret info about swine flu and millions of people will die.!? There are no documents as far as i know, and if there was you would say its fake.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Oh and i think some are getting confused, i dont mean the goverment are going to burn people alive if they have swine flu, im talking about dead people.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join