It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Nefertari... on the MOON...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Maybe we should lay off the guy. He could just have a really good imagination or other issues. Maybe it was an honest mistake or maybe he sees things we cannot. Kinda like an ink blot test...

Good point actually.

Always look at Luna, the cosmos and images thereof, sober and not stoned.
And like sitting at ones 'puter, take regular breaks.

The mind plays tricks on the best of us.

I don't skywatch.

But, if i got a scope and started, then thought i'd spotted something.

I'd give it 24 hours and re-evaluate before posting anywhere.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
same here i don't know what a nefertari is and i don't see anything in that image. kinda like lookin at clouds for shapes to me. looks like and ant head.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by never2late
same here i don't know what a nefertari is and i don't see anything in that image.

a 'nefertari' was a Queen of Egypt with a tall head dress. There was an image on Mars that had a decent likeness. This one has been around the internet for several years

Mars Global Surveyor
Another "Face" on Mars
Pitted area near Claritas/Syria contact
MOC Image M03-05549

Image Source:
Malin Space Science Systems (MSSS) MOC narrow-angle image MO3-05549
www.msss.com...

It is not as famous as this one though

Mars Global Surveyor
The Second "Face" on Mars
Winding Valley in Libya Montes
MOC Image M02-03051

Raw image clip before adding contrast

Malin Space Science Systems (MSSS) MOC narrow-angle image M02-03051 of unusual face-like surface feature in valley of Libya Montes near equator on Mars, approximately 275 degrees West and 2.66 degrees North. Image released by MSSS on May 22, 2000. To find this feature, it is approximately 3/4 of the way down the unmapped lossless gif just below the sharp pyramid like lines... The image above is taken directly from the raw data

www.msss.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Talking about spaceships on the moon, this has got to be my most favourite image.

Zorgon, any thoughts on this one.?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cf00b08ca28.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

Hey steve, how about the link to the original image? Looks interesting!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Mike you will find the thing to the bottom right of the picture, just zoom in and you should spot it.

Its a great image isn't it.

Steve

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Around “the mystery” Moon there are indeed many strange anomalies.
I Couldn't trusts any NASA image to be to true representation of what is or isn't there.
I think that the two new NASA missions (LRO and LRCROSS) are only a facade for SOMETHING ELSE…
NASA and the Pentagon know ALREADY that on the Moon there is ICE. As “CLEMENTINE” has already evidenced during its mission some years ago.
The images show this that the Clementine probe has resumed to the South Pole of the Moon.
But to a careful analysis of this image they are seen also of the strange “anomalies” in orbit around the moon.
That which I find singular indeed is the anomaly n. 1 (reb box).

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Are you serious?

You're seeing anomalies orbiting the moon now??
Or are these more of your "clients" images?

There is a name for you condition:

Pareidolia

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwikus,
may be paredolia, I call them "anomalies", but you, however, have two great banans on your eyes...

About the "thread T." as I said... Wait and be quite!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If you people don't know what Alien Nefertari is then you're already dead.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Whatever you say mate, but tell me this, what differentiates your 'anomalies' from the anomalies I found in that pic? (in green):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ba03e8230ce.png[/atsimg]

Full size:

[edit on 22/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I really don't understand why you are so aggressive........
What do you see in the red boxes? What are, in your opinion, that "anomalies" in orbit around the moon and on its surface? What do you think about the find of ICE on South Polar region by Clementine Probes in 1994?
Have you an idea?
You are a Wolverine, (I understand you) and you howling to the Moon, for fear,you don't want to see.
However, As I said man (the Wolverine), you have two large bananas on the eyes.
If these are your frivoulous speculative reasonings, then it wants to say to you that your “enormous Claws of Steel” are only “little Nails Blunted".

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Taymour,

I've entertained your pictures for a while now, waiting for you give some facts or further information. However this has been going on for weeks, and even in our U2U's all you ever seem to do is ask "What do you see?".

I'm glad that you are interested to hear my opinions, but I really do feel that you are just asking people to make fool's of themselves.

In this latest picture, I can only see the usual abnormalities found on hundreds of other photos. You have stated what you think YOU see, and that's fair enough. But may I remind you that when you first came to ATS you were acting by your client, with some amazing proof of life outside of our little blue planet. What has happened, you have seemed to go off track? Or was this what your client wanted you to do, show pictures and try and get ATS members to make some assumptions to which then undermines the "Experts" as you put it.

Those at the conspiracy website, ATS, are a bunch of fools, I sent them photo's from a rock sample and now they think it's proof of an alien civilisation...Just goes to prove that you can't believe anything on that site or the internet as a whole.

Taymour, what do you see?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Hi, dsm1664
This is not the "thread" where to speak about the images on the “Thead T.”
I'm waiting for “technical” answers from some experts to which I have submit the images. I must wait for and to have patience.
I can only say that those satellite images are real. I can assert with absolute certainty.
I subscibed here on ATS because many people said that here there were numerous qualified analysts (images technicians , analysts, former employees of NASA etc.) to which I could have to submit the images openly and to wonder they scientific opinion about them. But it has so not been. Nobody of the people to which I have given the images has given a any definitive answer. (yes or not)
I know exactly, where find the "anomalies" into the images and on the which public archives they are inserted.
Regarding your image I do not see nothing, only red and black spots.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour
I'm waiting for “technical” answers from some experts to which I have submit the images

They will likely say adjust gamma correction up by around %3 and downcontrast around %2 to compensate for luna polorisation filters, then look again, closely.

Water as ice and plenty of interesting things on Luna, i mean think of what rare metals are abundant in composition, or arrived courtesy of meteorites and dislodged asteroids which unlike on Terra, haven't eroded through atmospheric entry and eminently more accessible that the asteroid belts or Mars, there to find in decent amounts, Helium 3, etc, fusion not fisson anybody.
[Local stellar drive refil station perhaps?]

Imo, non Terran beings are there as well alrigty, not that obvious though.

Findng the evidence isn't as simple as you seem to think, how long have we been studying Luna through powerful scopes?

If the evidence was that easy to see, don't you think plenty of people would have already flagged these anomalies.

Better resolution and meticulous study by a lot of people would have shown us the Luna teeming with activity like you're indicating, well before yourself.

Keep n looking though bruv, it's up there.

Paxus.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
HERE THE ZOOM IN

case closed it's a howler monkey face lol
maybe moon people worshiped howler monkeys
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98c5f770fd8c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

Hi, DeltaPan,
The images that I submited to analyst are not these on Moon but other of a previous Thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

My opinion, about these imgaes, is that the "anomalies" that I (not only) see oddities because the RIGHT POSITION of the Lunar Probe that shooted the images IS exactly that, when ALL the IMAGES are ROTATE IN COUNTER-CLOCKWISE.
Look by yourself the original images on Official Apollo Image Atlas web site

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting. Alot of anomalies, all we have to do is look closer

Nice find!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by ParavengeR]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevecc
Talking about spaceships on the moon, this has got to be my most favourite image.

Dang it... I got so tied up with the LLNL laser and the Spaceport release that I honestly forgot to pop into your thread.

That one as Mike said is very interesting... but source is required.
Was that what was in that photo you sent me? because I did not see it in there. If it is I will look again

Okay we will pop over to your thread
At least you were persistant

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join