It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Nefertari... on the MOON...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Taymour:

Quite frankly mate I see nothing out of the ordinary in your OP. That being said, I am willing to keep an open mind IF you cut out the cryptic crap and make a detailed explanation of what you are trying to show. If you continue trying to be cryptic mate then no offense but I'll be siding with everyone else who is calling you a troll.

Sorry but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Lets all shake hands and go along, no one is perfect

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Kryties
I woud show you only that some images, "officials images", are very strange if we look at them whit another point of view.
May be paredolia or something else, but if we see them from another perspective then we see "anomalies".
I really don't know what that "strange" things, on moon surface, are, and my only desire is to submit them to you to speculate on what they could be.
Only this.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Just sent taymor an official u2u apology. I think the guy is sincere in what he saw, and am convinced he isn't a troll. We all just get tired of this sort of thing.

My official apology.

However, I still dont see a thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon

Of course, the zoom image are drawn by me in red, only to show better the profile of the same "anomaly" on the original image. NOT MANIPULATE!
And however, about the other "Thread": WAIT and be QUITE....

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Taymour i want to thank you , that was a great image, thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This has to be one of the worst post I have EVER read on ATS.

Go get your S & F somewhere else buddy and stop wasting everyones time!

Thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
reply to post by Kryties

Kryties
I woud show you only that some images, "officials images", are very strange if we look at them whit another point of view.
May be paredolia or something else, but if we see them from another perspective then we see "anomalies".
I really don't know what that "strange" things, on moon surface, are, and my only desire is to submit them to you to speculate on what they could be.
Only this.

OK mate, I understand now that you are just submitting the images for us to make our own minds up on. I apologise for calling you a troll - it's just that we see many hoaxes here on ATS which makes the job of those of us who are trying to do serious research a lot harder.

[edit on 21/6/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
HERE THE ZOOM IN

Taymour, Mr. Lawyer or whoever you are...its so obvious that you colored the specific part in question, and interestingly did not mention that with your post. But either way, honestly, this does not show anything at all impressive. If I recall correctly, arent we still waiting for you to source the original batch of images you've distributed supposedly on behalf of some "client"?...Oh yeah, but those were altered ten-fold compared to this.

This is one of those rare occasions on ATS where I'm gonna shout: HOAXER

Regards,

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
*** LAST CHANCE ***

Discuss the picture in the opening post or leave the thread.

It's simple.

No name calling, no uncivil or off topic posts.

this is your warning.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
only thing i can see that there is something i dont know , what this Nef thing is what there is supposed to be, all i see that there si something, and the image is great

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Look by yourself the original images.
Rotate 180°.
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i don't know if this is going to work, never had much experience at adding photos, but here's what I thought the op was talking about. Saw it almost as soon as I blew up the picture, but I could be wrong too. And forgive the crude outline.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
is that real?? then i have to say wow

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Its hard to say what it is it could be a alien base or it could be a relfection from a passing object

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I want to only clarify that the image with the red boxes is the same OFFICIAL image (AS15P9625) where is shown the famous spaceship on the moon (box 3).
Box 1 and 2: "Structures"?
Box 3: "Spaceship"?
Box 4: "Alien figure"?
Box 5 and 6: "Buildings"?
Box 7: "Piramyd"?
Box 8: "Horus symbol"?
Box 9: "Human face"?
Box 10,11,12: "Buildings"?

Look the rotated Official Image in counter-clockwise sense and verify the "Illusions"/"Anomalies" directly.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have to be honest and say that this is a clear case of pareidolia - just like when people see shapes in the clouds:

Perfect example of pareidolia in cloud shapes:
www.brucevanpatter.com...

Here is another great site with lots of images, information and links:
www.pareidolia.us...

I really do not think there is anything other than our imagination at work when looking at many of these pictures

[edit on 6/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

MAY BE greeneyedleo... may be, I'm not so sure... and however it's a "beautiful illness"...
Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I have to be honest and say that this is a clear case of pareidolia - just like when people see shapes in the clouds:...

That's what I thought. I used to sit and see faces in the tiles of my bathroom floor. Perhaps that's why I saw it so quick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join