It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Idea of when we die

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Well I suppose its all possible with regards to the programming possibility, but as I've said above - it would be a very complex program!

I can and have programmed software and generally its not that easy, to even fathom programming an entity(or program if you like) as a human would be no easy task.

I think there's an amout of randomness in our lifes which would be hard to program, I've experienced things that I would definately say where not pre-planned or programmed.

However, is that my perception or interpretation?

If someone created us, as a programmer would a computer game or such else, they would have to be very smart.

I don't believe in this theory because I enjoy or believe/accept my emotions too much.

Little bit tired now, I'll keep posting until I'm gone

But I'll elaborate 2mra if needed.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

sorry DK just realised you were referring to deja-vu !!
Man that's a HARD one to explain--unless of course the programme wants you to have this feeling for some reason ??

But yes why would it want you to have a sensation that you've been here or met someone before ???
I surrender to your views and throw in the towel !!!
I'm now goin back to my spiritual views and belief in re-incarnation !!
Unless of course anyone else can answer this one !!

btw--I've added you as well x

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You don't like boxing do you? I only ask because of the mention of throwing in the towel
if you did then that would be mad, I love Boxing!

No, its a strange world and theres many theories flying around - recently I've chosen to believe theres more to life than just life, afterworld/spirit/soul etc

I'll be on 2mra to continue my strange ideas

Night chick X

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Mmmm--well since that last posting I've been thinking more bout the old Deja_Vu thing and maybe the same characters are used in all the programmes both in the past, present and future

Maybe the programme is a repeater with variations each time ??
So maybe we've already experienced what we're doing right now before ??
but we are only allowed glimpses of it every now and then!!
They allow us to keep certain memories or maybe it's a computer malfunction error ???
Wow I need to go to bed !!!
Night dude x

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Thats actually a really interesting idea! Our lives could be looked at as endless cycles that constantly repeat themselves over and over, as you said that would explain the feeling of deja vu.

I don't know to be honest and I suppose if the above is true we would never find out and if my belief in the spiritual side of things is true then we will only find out when we die.

Like I said, I want to believe theres more to life than simply being born, existing and then dying. Someone has said on here in the past that the purpose of life is to live, sounds obvious I know but they had a great point.

The point of being alive is to experience as much as possible be that locations, people, emotions, taste's, food etc

Even if that wasn't the purpose of life it would be foolish not too as presumably we're only here the once according to science.

I feel more than just a program although its impossible to prove as that could be programmed aswell.

I'm sitting here typing this post now and I've just raised my left arm above my head, I did that because I wanted to prove I have independant thought - free will.

Did someone (part of the program) control that action? It seemed totally random and under my control but was it?

Am I just programmed to perceive I have free will? That could be the case, whether that perception is controlled by a spritual entity or a AI type program I don't know.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
This is my idea.

When anything dies on Earth our energy/spirit or whatever you call it adds itself to the universe.

So in my mind this is why the universe is expanding, when animals, humans, aliens, trees, plants die all there energy adds its self to the universe.
So when we die we become part of the ever expanding universe, if there is no life, there is no universe.

Anyway i hope you like my theorey, it's probaly flawed in every aspect but hey ho.

hi..once in a flash of insight i was shown..or saw...that we..the universe..everything..exists simply because its interesting..interest creates evergy...i was also shown why and how.....how this interest explains everything..answers every question..even regarding the creation of the universe..it all made perfect sense..and it was simple...all i remember now however of this episode is the answer....'interest'...

this also seems to fit into your theory..very interesting

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If we are AI whats the reason? Why would they go to all this trouble? Are we in hibernation drifting through space in a spaceship? Are we one day going to wake up in a lab? It reminds me of mass effect where an alien species were put in hibernation to ensure there survival, a computer system monitored the capsules.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Man thinking about Deja-vu and stuff kept me awake for ages last night !! I want to believe that you're right so I can go back to my spiritual beliefs again .
I really do in my heart believe in re-incarnation. I was regressed recently and past lives did come through.
When my mum killed herself a few yrs ago, it became the holy grail in my life to discover the meaning to it all

What happens when we die? what are we here for??
I believed 100% that the soul lives on and some of us are reborn here.
Hence deja-vu. I've experienced meeting people for the 1st time and just totally connecting.
Then ATS happened and the Matrix theory which also got me thinking ??
At the mo i'm about 50/50 on both of these.
btw--I wrote my car off today so nearly found out all the answers

Trouble is you'd need an ouija board to find them out !!!
Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
If we are AI whats the reason? Why would they go to all this trouble? Are we in hibernation drifting through space in a spaceship? Are we one day going to wake up in a lab? It reminds me of mass effect where an alien species were put in hibernation to ensure there survival, a computer system monitored the capsules.

One possible explanation, only a theory, is we are 3-D holograms living on a 3-D planet in a 3-D universe

Maybe we were programmed in as some sort of alien or future advanced human curriculum programme --like we watch movies, they watch us ??

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Be careful with the driving! Me & girlfriend had a little bump last night also, only lost a wing mirror but it scared her enough. How did the past life regression go?

I don't want to believe in re-incarnation, simply because I'm selfish in that respect. If I came back or lived on after death I would still want to know I was me.

I think life is a challenge and all its experiences are there to test us, I'm going to try and make the most of it I can.

I've read your thread about your mum and I can only express my condolences, I'm pretty sure theres more to life than we know and I also think that somewhere she's keeping an eye on you.

Maybe thats my personal beliefs but as I've been told, I wear my heart on my sleeve and plod on

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

wow you suprise me that you're afraid of re-incarnation !!
although I gotta admit I'd love to return in the same form ---or drop dead gorgeous of course if not !!!
and thanks dude for your kind words over my mum--much appreciated .
Bit weird though that we both had accidents--wow how freaky is that

I'm gonna refrain from saying it could be the game-- !!!
We are not bein controlled honestly !!!
btw did you get my u2u ??

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I wouldn't say I was afraid of re-incarnation, more the fact that I wouldn't want to become someone or something else and not be me.

If there is life after death is one way or another I'd still want to be the same person with the same memories and experiences that I have now. It's a little bit selfish really!

In a sense if I was re-incarnated as someone else I would actually still be me - because its my spirit, I just wouldn't be consciously aware of my previous life rather I would have a different character, different looks etc

Flashes of deja vu however would be little bits of somehow remembering my previous life.

Definately strange we both had accidents, seems a little bit too coincidental doesn't it?
Could be the game or fate, its as if someone created the coincidence for their own amusement!

Didn't get the U2U

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hi DK--
Yep if you were re-incarnated you would defo still be you I'm sure cos the soul / spirit IS you.
But I'm like you I want to keep my physical form as well and it's possible that we could be dealt a crappy hand

I read tarot cards and my next life looks full of hardship n stuff---aaaargh!!
Suppose I should try and hang onto this one for a bit longer!!
When I was regressed one of my lives went back to the plague so that was pretty grim--it all felt real as well but maybe it was'nt ???
And yeah it was trippy us both having accidents--mindscrew stuff.
and the u2u--i did'nt put the _ in so that might be why !!!
It was only talkin about boxing anyway !!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You have an interesing theory there, I always try to incorporate what people have claimed to experience in a NDE.
Here is a site that might help you. www.near-death.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

NDE seem to prove to me without a doubt that we live on after death!!
It's what happens next that is the real mystery

I mean when you think about it--what we are seeing around us now is only what the mind/ brain is projecting.
Is it real--we think we are seeing reality but we're just a mass of atoms and other stuff. So our physical form is an illusion in itself

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Sounds interesting about the past life regression although I can imagine it would be pretty grim. Send a U2U abut Boxing any time, I love it!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The regression was actually really calm and relaxed--I'm just not 100% sure if it was real though ??

Can images be put into your mind or was my sub-concious projecting it all as a sort of fantasy ???
It was a time I know little about or have any interest in so I suppose that would support it but I'm still sceptical in a way.
The thing that really trips me out is when you really connect with someone and you seem to know them so well even on your first meeting or encounter

And you sort of become one in a way---it's almost like a merging of souls where you know that person as well as they know themself--and vice-versa.
To me I'd say it's a BIG possibility that you've both met before in a past life??

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Compared to the great vastness of the cosmos, the ocean of deep time, my individual existence is a blip, a bubble in the foam on the surface of a flowing river. I am a momentary arrangement of atoms and molecules - an arrangement that lives and moves, to be sure, an arrangement that thinks, laughs, appreciates beauty, dreams, and loves - but a mere arrangement nonetheless, a transient state, an ephemeral gathering. Soon the blip will go out, the bubble will pop, the arrangement will dissolve, molecular bonds released by entropy. My consciousness will cease. But the molecules that once were me will still exist. The atoms that made up my body - iron, carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, all the heavy elements forged in the crucibles of dying stars - will remain. Liberated from their temporary homes, they will rejoin the rest of the planet, taking new shapes, finding new arrangements, becoming part of other life. I will, in a sense, become merged with everything.
I will be the momentary sparkle of sunlight on the surface of a flowing mountain stream. I will be high in the stratosphere, near that ineffable boundary where life-giving blue fades to violet and black. I will be subducted into the planet's core and join the three hundred million-year cycle of the continental plates. I will be the intense red and yellow of a tree's leaves in autumn, the flash and swoop of a dragonfly's glittering wings, the sleek white bolt of a deer's tail, the brown feathers of a soaring hawk, the silver scales of a leaping fish. I will be in each drop of rain in a storm, each wave in the ocean, each breath of a newborn child. And billions of years from now, when our sun swells and blasts the Earth's atmosphere away, I will be there, streaming away from the charred remnant of the planet into space, to rejoin the stars that gave my atoms birth. In the fullness of time, I will become distributed throughout the entire cosmos. And perhaps some day, innumerable eons from now, on the warm, sandy shore of some inconceivably distant young planet, a molecule that once was part of me will take part in a series of chemical reactions that may ultimately lead to new life - life that will in time leave its primordial sea, climb up onto the beach, and look up at the sky and wonder where it came from.
And the cycle will begin again.

I wish I had written this, but alas, I did not.
www.ebonmusings.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

wow---that was truly beautiful

In fact I'd love something like that to be read out at my funeral one day !!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The human subconscious is capable of creating ALOT more than the majority of people would believe, the powers of the mind can be truely scary or amazing brilliant.

Without knowing exactly what is was you seen/saw I can't really comment, although I would say the mind can be incredible be that in a good way or bad way.

I see what your saying about people, with the connection. Yep, its definately strange - not sure if it relates to meeting/knowing them in a past life, more so that they share something deep inside.

Who knows?!?

I'm a very good judge of character and can instantly take or dislike someone, maybe psychology plays a part in that but theres always a spiritual or deeper connection with the ones I like.

Something one can relate to perhaps?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join