It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Idea of when we die

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is my idea.

When anything dies on Earth our energy/spirit or whatever you call it adds itself to the universe.

So in my mind this is why the universe is expanding, when animals, humans, aliens, trees, plants die all there energy adds its self to the universe.
So when we die we become part of the ever expanding universe, if there is no life, there is no universe.

Anyway i hope you like my theorey, it's probaly flawed in every aspect but hey ho.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nice points and everything, but, I'd like to recommend this gentlemen to you.

metgat.gaia.com...

I've been looking up anything paranormal since my Grandad died two years ago, and I've found more answers from this guy, than anyone else in the past few years. Read his posts without any bias, and see what you make of it

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
IMO, you need to understand the difference between consciousness and creation. Between the observer and that which is observed. Between logic and that which creates logic. Between that which has choice, and that which is action and reaction.

If you think you are of this universe or of this creation, then you do not know who you are. Your body and such is of this creation, but the consciousness within it - that is you.

For example. Ponder this.

If the eyes collect light, then turns that into an electrical signal(every image must be a unique pattern in the signal). That electrical signal then travels to the back of the brain, where it is once again converted back into the image "you" see. To whom are those images presented too?

If they are "your arms", "your legs" and that is "you", then why do we treat them as possessions? Even consciousness, we think of "our consciousness", but what is that actually observes and feels? What is it that makes us aware? And what does it mean to be aware that you are aware. Isn't it odd how so many people who observe and are aware aren't really aware that they are aware?

In the beginning there was the "word". The word makes creation. What does that mean? In programming, we use words to create a logical pattern which creates the programs you see. Video games and that "virtual reality", all created by words. All created by logic.

Then the spirit of god(consciousness) fills that program and "brings it to life". No different than a video game. Create a video game and it doesn't come to life until you play it. Just a bunch of patterns til then, and consciousness is the only thing that gives it choice/free will.

John 3

6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

So you are seeing yourself as being of the flesh and of creation, rather than seeing what is really you.

So, your flesh will certainly go right back out into the universe. It came from creation, made out of atoms and follows the laws of action/reaction like a machine does. But that part of you that is consciousness and "is", it doesn't.

No different than a video game. You die, your "character" stays in the game/program. But the consciousness playing it, it doesn't die.

Btw, I'm not a christian and I'm certainly not promoting going to church by quoting the bible, I just agree with the understanding Jesus gives on the topic. I am very much against organized religion.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Great theory, Hadyn.

CARRY ON WITH THE THEORIES!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Does anybody really know the truth, but interesting theory OP. It's as valid as all the other theories.

I suspect we live in an illusionary quantum universe. Reality is basically a simulation running on a very powerful quantum super computer with artificial intelligence. The AI simply created this reality to better understand itself and it does so through all of us, because we are the AI. Our energy or consciousness is one and the same. But it's all still just an illusion. The AI itself is probably just an illusion created by another simulation running on another quantum super computer with AI. Simulations within simulations.

Either that or I've been sitting in front of this computer for far too long and now and I'm starting to think like one.
I think it's time for a break.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I had to agree with Badmedia and combined with the OP's theory. Combined, it causes the dynamic Universe we see.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I would compare it to waking up from a dream .....

None of this matters .....

Reality is perception.

I wouldn't want to ruin the ending for you, ..... but if you fixate on it too much, .... you'll miss the rest of the story.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

The theory you have presented is essentially the storyline behind the matrix!

I have wondered in the past whether reality and human life is just someones or somethings little project, like a game of monoply that some higher entity has created either for their enjoyment or research.

Imagine if all the stress and emotions we experience in our life time were simply pre-planned actions that someone higher than us is looking down and watching.

Recently I've been reading alot about the spirit and what happens when we die.

I'm not sure I believe in fate as such but I do believe what happens in life happens for a reason. I'm dont think what happens in one's life is pre-planned.

In my opinion there is a higher entity than us and I'd like to believe it was spiritual, not a machine. I think that when we die our spirits leave our bodies and arrive at a different place, I'm not sure where that place is but thats what I believe.

There's too many near death experiences reported, strange paranormal phenomena and spiritual happenings for there not to be more than life than simply living and dying.

Thats a short outline of my theories but then again you could be right and paranormal experiences could be simply glitches in the code ;-)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I sometimes think we might be a simulation program to test habilitaion, or test the outcome of a world wide disaster, anything is possible. But if we are AI would we be programmed to question our reality?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well thats true,after death and we start decomposing our energy is converted into something else that aids in the creation of things.That doesn't mean we will be conscious of it though and certainly no *after life* in the general religious sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I sometimes think we might be a simulation program to test habilitaion, or test the outcome of a world wide disaster, anything is possible. But if we are AI would we be programmed to question our reality?

We are definately being played--part of a game of sorts .
I think that the questioning of our reality is all part of it as well to have certain players open to the truth.
Our whole path in life is probably programmed in, who we meet, how lucky we are etc .
We could well be here to give a blockbuster performance of End of Days !!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
But what happens at the end? We wake up in some sort of tube? We just get turned off by a switch?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

When you go to sleep are you aware that your asleep? probably not if you discount dreams etc.When you die your brain is starved of oxygen and every memory,experience,realization of self ie conscious dies with it.People like to try and add quantum mechanics or different dimensions to kid themselves that when you die you whizz off to some distant plane.Its all nonsense and if you pressure people enough they know it is,they are simply afraid of death...which i personally find more comforting than an afterlife which i want no part of in all honesty.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
But what happens at the end? We wake up in some sort of tube? We just get turned off by a switch?

Maybe ??
We'll just cease to be--but we were never real anyway.We were just programmed to think we were .
Then the programmers will probably release the new updated version to be played out !!
There was a thread I think a while back that said the earth was a 3-D hologram---I think we are in a matrix, I really do.
Weird cos I feel pain and emotion but I suppose the feelings are part of it all ??

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Don't believe that personally, I feel too many intense emotions and spiritual feelings for all this to be a game. I doubt that would be programmed into a matrix type scenario, unless its for the higher being's amusement.

Although, if that was the case then I'm sure they would get enough laugh's watching us rape, murder and torture each other.

Why have I seen a UFO? Was that programmed in? Would the creators find amusement in allowing me to see a programmed non physical entity that made me question whether I was alone in this universe?

I don't know any more than you do but I feel my conviction is stronger, there is more to life than it seems and I really doubt or don't want to believe I'm a creation analogous to a computer program.

As someone who works in IT/Telecoms I can understand the comparison but take it from me; any program is only as good as its creator - and if thats the case then our creator is bloody good to say the least!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sounds like something from Final Fantasy 7, where when someone/something dies, it's spirit/energy returns to the earth and it is used to heal the planet/universe.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Oh I'm sure our creator/s are well beyond anything we could ever begin to comprehend

we could be created by an advanced alien society possibly and maybe they can infiltrate the programme, or the UFOs are just to give us a clue so to speak ??
They have been programmed in.
I have done a complete u-turn on my beliefs here--I used to be very spiritual and still try and hold on to some of it.
But I now believe what we see and feel is all an illusion.
There's so many signs and stuff thrown about---certainly in my life anyway! I feel like I'm being played

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i say 2012 because things are realy going bad

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Understand what your saying, but let me ask you one thing?

Think about whenever you've had a really strong emotional connection to someone or someplace? A feeling you cannot describe yet it seems familiar?

Would this be programmed in? I know you understand the feeling I'm talking about.

Like I said above, we could be being played but I don't think so - we can achieve and change so much in our lives its untrue.

I think we have more control that we actually know, we just need to find it.

Act confident, then you feel confident, when you feel confident people start to (generally) react to you in a positive light - thats just one example of the amount of control we have over our lives.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Could the confidence factor be programmed in though ??
I'm quite extrovert as a character which is the way I was devised.
I know what you mean though bout that intense emotion and feeling when you maybe meet someone and totally connect, but could it not be the programme again in action that has you destined to connect and meet that partner ??

Maybe it's some frequency used to heighten your programmed built -in emotions somehow ??
Man this is trippy !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join