It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of Bears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
About 10 years or so ago I was having a dream one night....It was in a setting of rolling hills and large trees and meadow's. I remember I was close to a bear and it ran away or I was chased...kinda fuzzy now. But it woke me up at 2am in the morning. Later that day I learned my Grandmother had passed away at the same time as my dream. now this is where it kinda gets weird.

Just a few years ago I heard that bears take the spirit's of Indians to the gods. My grandma-ma
was half Cherokee . It gave me goose bumps they day I found this out.

Any thoughts on this anyone ?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Just a few years ago I heard that bears take the spirit's of Indians to the gods. My grandma-ma was half Cherokee

Do you think it was possible you may have heard this before her death..?

If not, yes that is a trip...and if it really is the case - you should be happy in knowing your grandmother is in a good place...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

"Do you think it was possible you may have heard this before her death..?"

If so , I did unconsciously . I think it was when I told someone about the dream , then they told me about the bear spirit thinngy. I know she is in a good place before that .

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Perhaps since the dream is kind of fuzzy, maybe the bear was giving you a last chance to talk and say goodbye to your grandma before he took her spirit to the gods. Who knows though, yet it is another example of dreams and their importance. I am sure as well your grandma is in a good place. Thank you for sharing with us.

Zetetic_of_Truth

new topics

top topics

join