It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: Seeing Is Believing & Larry King Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just a heads up that "UFOs: Seeing Is Believing" airs tonight (Saturday June, 20) on the National Geographic Channel at 9-11pm and again at 12midnight-2am eastern time for those who haven't seen it (which I'm sure there's a few of you
. There are many things I didn't like about it, but regardless it's a classic documentary and Peter Jennings's last before he passed away. It originally aired on Feb. 24, 2005.

I heard that there will be a Larry King Live show on UFOs during the first week of July (62nd Roswell Anniversary). Don't know exact date yet, but I would guess Friday July, 3.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't watch TV anymore so you are gonna have to let us know how it goes. I am starting to see little clips of MUFON on smaller TV stations , I feel that this is part of the "prep the sheeple" program for the coming alien arrival.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

same here do not own a TV nor do i want to "brain rot" but i would like to see it online if anyone could capture it "youtube" ect

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I heard that there will be a Larry King Live show on UFOs during the first week of July (62nd Roswell Anniversary). Don't know exact date yet, but I would guess Friday July, 3.

Larry King used to broadcast live from Roswell every year on the anniversary back in the day in hopes to capture something on camera. But he still broadcasts UFO programs during the anniversary now.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
UFOs: Seeing Is Believing could have been so much better. But they had to play both sides of the story for the skeptics just like Larry King Live does. LKL UFO shows would be so much better without Bill Nye The So-Called Science Guy...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Is this the same one that was on last summer? If it is, nothing that great ever came out of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
watching it rite now at 12:25 EST

never seen it before.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Airs again today (Monday June 22) on the National Geographic Channel from 12noon-2pm eastern time.

top topics

join