It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

As long as you are at peace with the way you walk...that is what matters. Jesus does show the way of how to live in a righteous way, how to live for the Spirit of life.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
reply to post by LeoVirgo

2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
en2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You need to really recieve a love of the truth, seeking out stone cold hard truths that convict you of sin, and of the fallen nature of our world, rather than fluffy kind words that tickle your ears.

Wow, you are making assumptions about my daughter that have no merit. You do not see the glow on her face when she talks about the Lord and how she feels Him in her life. There is no more of a humble spirit and a heart that is truly aching for her fellow man.

I think it best that you remember these words: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me" (Jer 9:23-24).

Sometimes we can KNOW the Word and at the same time lack the love that is hidden there with in. Don't forget to shine the light of wisdom/enlightenment so others will also see the love.

Peace as always,
Grandma

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I think it best that you remember these words: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me" (Jer 9:23-24).

O.K. then I will boast, I do infact know Jesus well enough to know that your daughter/Grandaughter is entertaining Gnostic heresies.

I beleive the Bible tells us it is good for an older women in the faith to instruct a younger and that is why I strongly suggest that LeoVirgo watch this series of videos by Gail Ripplinger.

www.youtube.com...

I have it on my computer I will even send it by mail if it means she will stop questioning the integrity of the Word of God (KJV).

[edit on 12-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Your wanting to group wisdom's into sects of people. You cant do this. A wisdom is a wisdom....you dont separate what is truth by groups. Why does Jesus speak in parables? For one to find the wisdom in his own time and way. It cant just be given to you in a day. Its a way. You only learn what you are ready for and this usually takes many life's. For you to assume that there is not some truths in Gnostic text would be wrong....for there are things in them that do parallel to the Bible. To take any writing as all truths would be naive for us to do. Through the Holy Spirit one can learn the spiritual wisdom's that will become ones nature, causing one to be a light in the darkness.

God is not about boasting. Jesus didnt boast of his enemies. The false images of what Gods nature is in the OT leads ones nature to be of the same, causing a blindness. If you believe God was every wrathful, there is still a part of your Earthly body that needs to believe this. If you believe that God was ever boastful, there is still a part of your Earthly body that needs to boast. If you believe God can be inconsistent with temperament, then there is still a part of your Earthly body that needs excuse for your own ways. This doesnt mean Jesus cant guide you in ways you are ready for....but guidance never stops, there is always more to understand and gain in spiritual wisdom's. If you believe that Jesus will come with a forceful order on this Earth, then it will be the forceful leader you follow. If you believe God desires an Earthly Temple, the leader of the Earth is who you will praise.

You limit Thee. Getting caught up in your own salvation can be blinding as well. When you are following the way, you will live for others, you will love all, even if you feel they are lost and without light. The one that finds the light in the darkest of souls is the one closest to home.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh yeah; getting back to the original premace, Al Gore is a LIAR.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join