It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I see this images like this when I read some of these posts.

www.truthbook.com...

www.propheticrevelation.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei

www.truthbook.com...

i know the second picture is based on Genesis 3:15 but what does the first one depict?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
A few nights ago my mums friend was discussing a speech for the theosophy society. I told my mum that Theosophy is luciferian. She called me "Narrow Minded" "Black and White" "Dogmatic" (,I consider those things to be compliments but she meant them as being bad).

She kept shaking her head and saying "your a worry" simply because I refused to play along and say that a Luciferian orginization, which inspired Hitler is a positive contributer to our community.

She mentioned steiner schools as being good. This reminded me about a night around a camp fire in which we ended up wih three different poeple who had all been to Steiner schools. Each one of them only gave facts and details about corruption and scandals, including Cult Idolitary, Internal Politics, Several teachers having nervous breakdowns, and half of an entire school quiting/escaping in one week.

But the strange thing is that they all simultaneously defended the "Ideals" of the school, professing that it was ultimatly "Good", even though all their memories and evidence pointed to it being completely twisted and destructive.

Seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear. They are simply willfully ignorant.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

And no it's not just Radical Christians who call theosophy Luciferian, they actually state themselves that they are luciferian.

They called there original magazine "Lucifer".

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
www.amazon.com...

Product Description
The Lucifer Theosophical Magazine is designed to bring to light the hidden things of darkness. This volume contains the issues from March to August 1890. Sample contents: Astral in London; Ecclesiastical Christianity; Japanese Buddhism; Death of Subba Row; Egoity; The Atlanteans; Some of the Follies Connected with Spiritualism; Astrology as a Science; Mesmerism; Raising the Devil; Talismanic Magic; Vedantic Philosophy; Seven Eared Wheat; Pistis-Sophia; Letters of Lavater; Occult Side of Some Everyday Habits; Reincarnation; The True Brotherhood; and much more.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by StopComplaining]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
See how they just slipped in in there all casual.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
God does not have a name.
He has all the names.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hi/
A little lesson from True Fathers of Ancient Christianity....

If you want,
or rather intend,
to take a splinter out of another person,
then do not hack at it with a stick instead of a lancet,
for you will only drive it in deeper.
And this is a stick – rude speech and rough gestures.
And this is a lancet – tempered instruction and patient reprimand. “Reprove,”
says the Apostle, “rebuke,
exhort,”
but he did not say “beat.” (II Timothy 4:2)
And if even this is required,
do it rarely,
and not with your own hand.
St John Climacus,Byzantine monk~
born c. 579 died c. 649, Mt. Sinai, Sinai Peninsula; feast day March 30 ''the Ladder of Divine Ascent'', Step 8, On Freedom From Anger and On Meekness....

If you wish to correct anyone from his faults,
do not think of correcting him solely by your own means: you would only do harm by your own passions,
for instance,
by pride and by the irritability arising from it; 'but cast thy burden upon the Lord,' (Psalm. 55:22)
and pray to God 'Who trieth the hearts and reins,' (Psalm. 7:9)
with all your heart, that He Himself may enlighten the mind and heart of that man.
St. Gregory Palamas (On Prayer and Purity of Heart no. 3, The Philokalia Vol. 4 edited by Palmer, Sherrard and Ware; Faber and Faber pgs 344-345)

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

www.truthbook.com...

i know the second picture is based on Genesis 3:15 but what does the first one depict?

Use your imagination which is what I had to do with your pic. Still havent figured it out yet. Nor do I care too.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi/
A little lesson from True Fathers of Ancient Christianity....

If you want,
or rather intend,
to take a splinter out of another person,
then do not hack at it with a stick instead of a lancet,
for you will only drive it in deeper.
And this is a stick – rude speech and rough gestures.
And this is a lancet – tempered instruction and patient reprimand. “Reprove,”
says the Apostle, “rebuke,
exhort,”
but he did not say “beat.” (II Timothy 4:2)
And if even this is required,
do it rarely,
and not with your own hand.
St John Climacus,Byzantine monk~
born c. 579 died c. 649, Mt. Sinai, Sinai Peninsula; feast day March 30 ''the Ladder of Divine Ascent'', Step 8, On Freedom From Anger and On Meekness....

If you wish to correct anyone from his faults,
do not think of correcting him solely by your own means: you would only do harm by your own passions,
for instance,
by pride and by the irritability arising from it; 'but cast thy burden upon the Lord,' (Psalm. 55:22)
and pray to God 'Who trieth the hearts and reins,' (Psalm. 7:9)
with all your heart, that He Himself may enlighten the mind and heart of that man.
St. Gregory Palamas (On Prayer and Purity of Heart no. 3, The Philokalia Vol. 4 edited by Palmer, Sherrard and Ware; Faber and Faber pgs 344-345)

ICXC NIKA
helen

That's all well and good if you arent having lances and sticks malleted into to your face by liars.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Hi Imago/

If this is so,that we speak in truth and bear no false witness about the Lord Jesus Christ,should not then we/you or I,rejoice in the false accusations!

An old man was asked,
"What is humility?" and he said in reply,
"Humility is a great work,
and a work of God.
The way of humility is to undertake bodily labor and believe yourself a sinner and make yourself subject to all."
Then a brother said,
"What does it mean, to be subject to all?"
The old man answered,
"To be subject to all is not to give your attention to the sins of others but always to give your attention to your own sins and to pray without ceasing to God." ~sayings from the Desert Fathers~Ancient Christianity~

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Has it not occurred to you that someone would put you on ignore because you claim to have truth (since you call everyone else liars)....but your nature in your words make it clear your nature is not more divine then flesh.

Again, people dont need a book to see a nature of someone and they dont have to have a book to learn Gods nature.

If someones deepest nature is humbled...others can see this. They will show patients, forgiveness for they know not what they do, offerings of self to show a selfless nature, and hope....till their last breath....humble hope....for all souls.

Somone said to Badmedia that has it not occured Imago says these things out of love for his fellow man.....well the same goes for others that say what you and others disagree with....dont you think anyone here claiming they have truth and no the 'way' is doing it for their fellow man out of concern. But dont forget those that come with claims...in which to receive gratification for the wrong reasons.

God does not force us into seeking Thee....it has to be on our own will. If someone has claimed to of found wisdom's....who are we to call them liars? We can confidently and kindly give our own thoughts....but why call names?

Hope everyone has had a great 4th!!!!!

Feel the love people!!

LV

Talk about judgmental. You come accross so holyier than thou and pious, has that ever occured to you? The thing is my faith has a book, in fact it's based solely on that book, I now live my faith on an experience after having read that book and believing what is written in that book, and I'm not about to let you or anyone else twist the meaning of the book, if you dont like that, tough luck.

I dont run around telling you what you believe or even attempting to twist what you believe do I? Dont tell me what I believe and what my God is all about, we dont worship the same God or even remotley the same concept of God. You carry on worshipping Thee, a figment of your imagination and feelings, I will worship the God who gave me a book to understand exactly who and what He is.

He put me on ignore, because I won't let him get away with twisting the meaning of the book of my faith. The Jws and cultists on other threads have done exactly the same thing, firstly they treaten me with moderators and when that doesnt work they put me on ignore. All I can say is Good Job, I dont have to respond directly to their inane disinformation and lies.
The opposite of truth is lie are you aware of that? People ramble on about about truth and judge me for calling a lie a lie and liar a liar. You people need to grow a backbone. Particularly if you want to enter the big leagues with lies against people who know the truth. Ive been accused of being a
lightweight, hah! At least im not crying "moderator" and hitting the ignore button."

Jesus didnt muck about with the liars in the temple He made a wip and drove them out in a furious anger overtruning tables and so an so forth. And this wasnt a few stalls, it was a massive market with hundereds of rip off merchants. The God I serve is not a wimp. He spent half the new testament in conversation refuting the lieing pharisees and making them look like the hypocrites they are, He took them to the cleaners every time, so in the end they nailed Him to a cross. Thats how this world deals with the truth. Okay is that clear? What's your next issue with me?

For some reason, you think people like me are here to argue back and forth. I have a life....I come to share thoughts....I come to bring hope. If what I bring forth is not for you, can you not politely give me my right to my own fate? The only one looking holier then though (and OMG I cant believe you said that about me, Im one of the most patient and humbled people on here....and willing to forgive and be selfless) is you....when you call people liars...you are the one acting holier then thou!!

People dont even want to respond to ya half of the time because your a run around. I have learned to pretty much skip over your posts in threads because they hold no value or merit to me. But now and then....Im sure youll here from me....for I too....am not going any where....and I too....will continue to bring forward a voice. I ignore most of your posts now because there is no talking with you...and I wont waste my time reading about a God that lowers Thee's standards to humans primal way. The last thing I am trying to do is convince you to change your faith!! But this is a world of many thoughts and paths....and I will continue to bring forth the things that have changed my life and changed who I am to share with others in case something I may say will resonate with them.

I am prepared to stand alone...I dont look for gratification....I am not here to make friends....I am here to learn from others and to observe what other human minds are thinking these days. I am here for a variety of reasons....but I do not respond to you in any way to change your faith. Kepp it....it fits you nicely.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

www.truthbook.com...

Use your imagination which is what I had to do with your pic. Still havent figured it out yet. Nor do I care too.

Ok...Is it a picture of Jesus casting a person to Hell because he is not a member of the Westboro Church?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
[]

For some reason, you think people like me are here to argue back and forth. I have a life....I come to share thoughts....I come to bring hope. If what I bring forth is not for you, can you not politely give me my right to my own fate? The only one looking holier then though (and OMG I cant believe you said that about me, Im one of the most patient and humbled people on here....and willing to forgive and be selfless) is you....when you call people liars...you are the one acting holier then thou!!

People dont even want to respond to ya half of the time because your a run around. I have learned to pretty much skip over your posts in threads because they hold no value or merit to me. But now and then....Im sure youll here from me....for I too....am not going any where....and I too....will continue to bring forward a voice. I ignore most of your posts now because there is no talking with you...and I wont waste my time reading about a God that lowers Thee's standards to humans primal way. The last thing I am trying to do is convince you to change your faith!! But this is a world of many thoughts and paths....and I will continue to bring forth the things that have changed my life and changed who I am to share with others in case something I may say will resonate with them.

I am prepared to stand alone...I dont look for gratification....I am not here to make friends....I am here to learn from others and to observe what other human minds are thinking these days. I am here for a variety of reasons....but I do not respond to you in any way to change your faith. Kepp it....it fits you nicely.

If what you says was true you wouldnt be responding directly to me at all. Your posts to me are becoming very antagonistic, insluting and argumentative. So you contradict yourself in the first sentenmce of your post. Do you think everyone in here is a fruit loop? Some of us have a brain that we use coherently.

If you where humble you wouldnt be saying I am one of the most humble people here. Hello ??

Now your attackng my character and insulting me, that's hypocrisy.

This whole place is built on people arguing back and forth, and then they sell adverstising space around it.

I only respond to you when you make your pious judgements and acusations at me.

We all stand or fall alone in here. But none of us are martyrs and none of us are enduring persecution like some are wishing to paint themselves as. It's laughable.

Unlike you and OPrah, I don't believe there are many ways to God. And by the way, you mentioned badmedia, I was talking about him telling me what I believe, not you , but since you are often jumping to his defense using a post I didnt even write to do so, I include you aswell.

Oh and if you can't figure out why I might take umbridge at a character who quotes the christian bible and in the same breath calls christianity the ANTI Christ and satanic, I think you had better do a few more psychology papers, dont you?

But at least your true feelings are coming out towards me which is better than hiding behind your fake hypocritical spritual piouty.

Right. Now, what is this message of hope you are bringing us all?

I'm all ears?

However if its "proof of the after life" based on the hallucinations of someone out of their mind on morphine as evidence, you'll have to do better than that. Sorry. I wont be basing my hope on eternity on an illusion, and you will have me to contend with if you are suggesting that others do this aswell.

I will be placing my faith and trust firmly in the word of God, and the saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. And I will be urging others to do aswell.

Now if its not difficult, perhaps you could refrain from attacking my character, my motivation, and stick to the topic, becuase I actually havent seen anything you have said yet that relates to the OP.

We are exposng demonic influence in the so called "truth movement" here. Do you have a problem with that swell? Or is that you dont wish to be exposed as part of the problem? Which is it?

The person who posted the OP is a Christian, and I am fully in agreement with him as it relates to staements in the OP. It is you that are arguing in this thread, not me. So contribute to thread with an opinion, and stop baiting me if you dont mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi Imago/

If this is so,that we speak in truth and bear no false witness about the Lord Jesus Christ,should not then we/you or I,rejoice in the false accusations!

An old man was asked,
"What is humility?" and he said in reply,
"Humility is a great work,
and a work of God.
The way of humility is to undertake bodily labor and believe yourself a sinner and make yourself subject to all."
Then a brother said,
"What does it mean, to be subject to all?"
The old man answered,
"To be subject to all is not to give your attention to the sins of others but always to give your attention to your own sins and to pray without ceasing to God." ~sayings from the Desert Fathers~Ancient Christianity~

ICXC NIKA
helen

You mention old men and church fathers as advise to follow? I am simply sharing my views as I have a right to do, I am being attacked enough by heathan unbelievers as it is, I dont really need pious judgments from believers as well, so if you wouldn't mind....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I agree with the OP in all but this: Bill Deagle is in my mind without doubt among the deceivers you describe. I wasn’t 30 minutes into listening to some of his video’s when he compared Yahshua to a bowel movement. That’s all I needed to hear. I had listened to his radio show on and off for some time and thought I had discerned intentional confusion, but that brought it all home.

I would recommend that everyone read Blavatsky. Once you are familiar with the type of confusion being sown, you will recognize it wherever you see it.

My recommendation for the truth is Dr. Stan Montieth.

www.radioliberty.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

when i read some of these posts i picture this lady

[edit on 5-7-2009 by The Great Day]

I saw a documentary on that woman and her family. One thing her daughter said at the end really struck me. She said that they do these protests and adhere to their lifestyle because they fear the wrath of God. I felt sorry for her. As Paul Carus said, worship based on fear is a primitive form of religion.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Call no man Father except your Father in heaven. So we shouldn't even be talking about the Church fathers or the founding fathers.

The apostles make it clear that even in their day there where people trying to subvert the gospel and the truth, we cannot rely on church officials simply because they said what they said along time ago.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Dr stan monteith is awesome, I recommend his talk "brotherhood of darkness" and I mentioned earlier the videos "Meddigo" 1 & 2 they are both excellent and were made possible with help from Monteith.

I finally found his podcast only yesterday and was very happy to hear his voice.
I will no doubt become a regular Radio Liberty Listener.

gcnlive.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Download Stan Monteiths podcast Here.

gcnlive.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join