It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

I see

About influence cultish peoples I think You right: for kids, and not only for them its more interesting to watch the stories of sexy witch sisters invoking the demons on the kitchen table-for desert after lunch
instead of boring stories about ugly old missionaries helping fight plagues somewhere in Africa or something...
Works of Evil seem to be more atractive...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
My mum got a univesity degree recently and came back with "what the bleep do we know' and "the secret" as recomended veiwings.

"the secret" is headed by rumptha a spirit channelled through J.Z.Knight, a nut case women who thinks we should all go around wearing pyramids on our head.

I was reading a forum of ex-members of the Rumptha cult and they were saying that she came on stage drunk one day and started sobbing and screaming about her father. They also said they were given mirror magic rituals to do which they were told they couldn't find anywhere else. One of the ex-member did find it somewere else though, in old black magic rituals. Many of them wanted to leave but they were cautious of the "red guards".

I am inclined to beleive that that forum was genuine seeing as they were all in agreement with each other and knew other members etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They where also talking about how J.Z. knight used to talk in this rediculous high pitched voice when channeling rumptha, but she gradually changed into a low pitched voice, but they where all supposed to act as though everything was normal.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
reply to post by Imago Dei

Matthew 23

11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

and woe to the looohuuusuuuheeers that keep annoying people in threads for they shall be ,mocked and scorned and made to look like the complete walnuts that they really are, those scribes and phariees who quote scripture whilst denying the saving grace of the lord Jesus Christ. Those fruit n nut cakes who have a form a of godlyness but who deny the power thereof.

Bring it pal, dont just sing it. Im about to wipe the floor with the snot dribbling from your runny little up turned snout.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The majority of people who are "satanist" or "atheists" simply do it because of the hypocrisy and dogma of Christians. IE: It's more about being anti-christian than having any particularly evil intentions. I seriously doubt the majority of them do it for bad reasons.

Or that's been the case in my experience anyway. Those who are just truly "evil" don't really seem to be in to such things. Although I am sure there are exceptions.

And for me personally this was definitely the case, although I wasn't satanic. I did however become an atheist simply based on the hypocrisy and dogma of Christians. I grew up in the bible belt and seen it all first hand.

Today I just don't let their actions and dogma define things for me, and I realize that back then I was allowing them to define things for me.

For example the song Imagine by John Lennon. I like the song a good bit. Lennon himself pretty much said it's a communist manifest, which I do not agree with at all. However, I think his real intentions and heart was in the right place, just didn't have a real good understanding of things in general. I think it was more about being anti-capitalist due to what people call capitalism(really isn't), and anti-religion based on the actions of religious people(which aren't even inline with the actual teachings).

Pretty much highlights the dangers in being "anti-" things based on what people do in the name of those things. For the reason I mentioned above, it still lets those people define the topic for you.

And for the record, Ozzy is a Christian. In fact, he's a catholic.

[edit on 6/29/2009 by badmedia]

Your dogma is the most fundamentally flawed ministerpretation of scripture I have ever seen in my born days. Look up the word dogma, its not a dirty word, the whole bible is Christian dogma. You pluck words out of the ether and sling them into meaningless sentences in the hopes that it might make sense. Well it doesnt OK! Go and get some elloqution lessons or something. You have no right under the sun to be quoting scripture and firing at them people who have a biblical faith in God, thats just satanic. do you realise that?

Youve picked a fight with the wrong hombre Framer Joe. Since you can't not resist the temptation to pour scron on all of my posts, we'll see what little pansy will go running to the moderator first because he cant put out the fire he has started. I hope your ready for the can of wup ass youve just opened.

Ozzy Osborn is a christian is he? And catholisim is Christanity is it? And John Lennon one of the richest muzo's in the world is anti capitlist is he? His witch of a wife is still milking fans for ever penny.

The song Imagine is satanic.

Woo hooo. Next!

I'll back later me and Ozzy are off to Catholic Mass to bite the heads of a few Bats and sniff ants up our nose with a straw, followed by sniffing some urine up our noses to wash it down. It's what we do un Sundays usually, but we can't wait.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei

Matthew 23

11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

and woe to the looohuuusuuuheeers that keep annoying people in threads for they shall be ,mocked and scorned and made to look like the complete walnuts that they really are, those scribes and phariees who quote scripture whilst denying the saving grace of the lord Jesus Christ. Those fruit n nut cakes who have a form a of godlyness but who deny the power thereof.

Bring it pal, dont just sing it. Im about to wipe the floor with the snot dribbling from your runny little up turned snout.

Sorry, it seems a little bite of hate has dribbled onto your chin. Would you like for me to help you wipe it off? It's becoming rather distracting after all.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Thanks for the blessing.

Luke 6

22Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

23Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks for the blessing.

Luke 6

22Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

23Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Heh heh heh, um that scripture is Jesus speaking with his deciples IE those who believed and knew He was God in the flesh, once again it's not something you can claim for yourself after you've are being roundly thrashed for being the unruley little child that you are. You don't believe what the deciples believed, nor do you preach what they preach, which is the reason why they where hated. If you are feeling hated for any reason you are simply seeing your own refelection in the mirror of other peoples souls. I think people call it projecting!

I love you, your great for a laugh.

NEXT!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Sorry, but I hardly consider a bunch of name calling a "thrashing". In fact, I'd say that you have reduced yourself to such so many times is a telling sign of it's own. That you would consider saying such things and claim something so shallow as a "victory" is also very telling.

It's not like it's hard to throw insults at people. Or just make baseless claims like "You don't believe as they do", but yet never offer a shred of proof to that claim.

It's not hard to ignore questions such as the one about the rich man either, and respond with name calling.

It is generally considered that the first one who is reduced to name calling is the one who has lost the debate. It is shameful of me to even give this attention, so good day. I give up.

Proverbs 9

5Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

6Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

7He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

8Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

9Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Are you an under cover member of the Jewish religion? If so that would explain why you quote scripture so much and deny Christ.

Thanks for posting those scriptures, it's a further reminder that any form of reasoning over the scripture is a waste of time with you. I shall forsake the foolish, However if you continue to respond directly to my posts with nonsense, I will continue to refute them with the truth. I will also do the same on other threads you are posting in. You said to me you wuldnt do this, hopefully now you will honour your word and stop breaking the commandements.

THE RICH MAN YOU LOVE SO MUCH - EXPLAINED HERE IS THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

Mark 10:17-31
How to receive *eternal life
Now a very impressive man came to Jesus. This man was young and rich. And he was a ruler. He also wanted to know more about God. He knew something about ‘*eternal life’ and he wanted it. People might have thought that he would be a very good *disciple. He came to Jesus in public with his question.

Mark 10:17 'Good teacher,' he asked, 'what must I do to have *eternal life?' [He wanted to know how to please God.]

Jesus first wanted to be sure that the man understood his own question. The man said that Jesus was 'good'. But only God himself is 'good'. Only God himself can give anyone *eternal life. Jesus made the young man think about who Jesus really is. (IE GOD)

A common error
But what the man believed is a common error. He believed that he could get this *eternal life by his behaviour (SOUND FAMILIAR?). He thought that he would be able to get it by himself. Many people today make the same mistake.

The *commandments
The usual Jewish answer to the man’s question would have been 'You must obey the *commandments.' [The commandments were the rules that God gave to Moses.] Jesus reminded the man about the *commandments. Then the man made another mistake. He said that he had always obeyed the *commandments. He thought that the *commandments were only about his actions. But the *commandments are also about our thoughts.

In Romans 7:8, the *apostle Paul (OR AS YOU BELIFE< PAUL THE FALSE PROFIT) described how he made the same mistake. Then he realised that his evil desires were also *sin. This showed him that the *commandments were about thoughts as well as actions.

When Jesus spoke to the young man, Jesus did not list all the *commandments. Jesus only mentioned the second part of the *commandments. He had not mentioned the duty to love God. Elsewhere, Jesus mentioned all the *commandments together like this:

Matthew 22:37-40 ‘Love the Lord your God:

· with all your heart

· and with all your *soul

· and with all your mind.’

This is the first and most important command. And the second command is like it:

‘Love your neighbour as you love yourself.’

This is what the Law and the *Prophets really mean.

The young man had obeyed the *commandments by his behaviour. But his questions showed his mistake. He was a wealthy man. He did not steal anything. He did not kill anybody. But he was very selfish. His liked to please himself. Thousands of Jews were very poor, and this man had great wealth. He loved his great possessions very much, and he was not going to give them up. He would not even give them up for Jesus. He would not even give them up for *eternal life.

Jesus tested the man's true character
Jesus’ last words to this man tested the man's true character.

Mark 10:21 Jesus looked at him and loved him. 'You need one thing,' he said. 'Go and sell all your possessions. Give the money to poor people. Then you will have real wealth, in *heaven. Then come! Follow me!'

If the young man did this, he would show his love for God. It would be greater than his love for his possessions. This would please God.

But this man loved his wealth. And he loved the way that he lived. He was not going to give it up and follow a poor teacher. So, the young man sadly walked away.

Jesus' words about the camel, the needle, and rich people
Jesus then said something else which surprised the *disciples.

Mark 10:23-25. Jesus looked at his *disciples. He said, 'It is very hard for rich people to belong to the *kingdom of God!' The disciples were surprised at his words. But Jesus said again, '*Children, it is very hard to belong to the *kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the small hole in a needle than for a rich man to join the *kingdom of God.'

The disciples thought that rich people had everything in this world. They thought that it would be the same in the *kingdom of God. But this is not so. All those who obey Jesus are equal. Nobody is better than someone else because he is richer or clever. By themselves, nobody can achieve what Jesus wants. We can only achieve this by the help of the *Holy Spirit. We need the *Holy Spirit to give us a new way to live. We need the *Holy Spirit to teach us God’s ways. We need the *Holy Spirit to give us new desires and hopes. He will help us to be free from the love of money and possessions.

So in conslusion badmedia, you are like the rich man, you deny that Jesus is God and you trust in you own ability to follow the commandents as your rightouseness, and in this fatal error, you think you are saved. You don't know Jesus, like the rich man, you walked away from Him.

I hope you give up following and trusting yourself, and find salvation through Christ Jesus, then you can follow the commandements with love and gratitude, instead of boasting about your own ability to do so.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Imago Dei, I like your twisted ways and weird responses. Go to my profile page and register as a friend. Do it. It is good for you.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Imago Dei, I like your twisted ways and weird responses. Go to my profile page and register as a friend. Do it. It is good for you.

Done
To beat a twister one has to do the twist. Chubby Checker.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
delete

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The usual Jewish answer to the man’s question would have been 'You must obey the *commandments.' [The commandments were the rules that God gave to Moses.]

Yahweh even rebuked Moses in the Bible, when Moses got angry at his own followers. Though Moses obeyed the commandment he did not always enjoy doing so, and therefore was not a perfect representation of Yahwehs character.

Bad media, why do you think Imago Dei keeps arguing with you, for his sake or for yours?

Imago Dei may not want to admit to it, but I suspect that he is motivated by a love for his fellow man. It is wrong to assume that he is hating simply because he is not agreeing with you, or because he is saying something you don't want to hear.

It is also wrong to assume that if something looks good or sound good then it must be motivated by love, for the devil can appear as a being of light.

Imago Dei does little to appear good before man. Unlike a new age ACIM member, who will in order to appear enlightened end their posts "Love and Light", and in the next post blaspheme the Bible and Jesus and everything he stand for.

It is better to be ruff around the edges but godly inside, than be like a sarcofigus which appear on the outside to be ornate, but on the inside is filled with dead mans bones.

Imago Dei attacked your doctorine, you attacked his character. These are two very seperate things, because "We fight not against flesh and blood" and I am sure that Imago Dei understand this.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

He is the first person I have ever put on my ignore list here, and is the only person who is on it. Whenever I make a point he can't deal with, he just responds with extreme amounts of namecalling and so forth, completely ignoring the point of the post.

I plain and simple am not going to waste my time when I spend a decent amount of time writing out a response that tries to show the understanding, only to get nothing but name calling in return.

That you say I have attacked his character and that he has tried to help me has really just dumbfounded me. Are you serious? I'm honestly at a loss for words. Surely you jest?

[edit on 7/4/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
One must know and understand this before any real sense can be made of such thing

He is the first person I have ever put on my ignore list here, and is the only person who is on it. Whenever I make a point he can't deal with, he just responds with extreme amounts of namecalling and so forth, completely ignoring the point of the post.

I plain and simple am not going to waste my time when I spend a decent amount of time writing out a response that tries to show the understanding, only to get nothing but name calling in return.

That you say I have attacked his character and that he has tried to help me has really just dumbfounded me. Are you serious? I'm honestly at a loss for words. Surely you jest?

[edit on 7/4/2009 by badmedia]

The following are just a few excerpts of your attitude towards me when I was simply refuting all your claims with scripture....I know Im not on ignore permanetly, because I know you wont be able to resist looking at what I have to say:

"You really have to understand the difference between consciousness/soul and creation to understand these things IMO. I know I certainly couldn't make any sense of such things until I came to that understanding.

What is born of flesh is flesh, and what is born of spirit is spirit. One must know and understand this before any real sense can be made of such things, and how such things like visions are possible.

That you consider such to be "just the mind" only goes to prove to me that you see yourself as flesh, rather than spirit. As you are constantly looking towards things which affect flesh, rather than spirit."

The above is taken from your first condescending "I know all arrogant" post to me.

Followed by calling Christianity Anti Christ - hello???

"But I find christianity to be the anti-Christ religion. It is not of the understanding of Jesus. It is the worship of the literal and acceptance of the literal"

Followed by telling me to go learn what a scripture you have taken completely out of context means.

Christianity is a religion based on sacrifice. "Go learn what this means, I desire mercy, not sacrifice

Followed by this question?

Are you calling Jesus a liar?

Followed by a mocking of Christians

Funny thing about you Christians. You're all about a personal relationship with God, but hell will come before you actually allow it. That's a fact jack.

Follwed by ths remark.

"At what point does it occur to you that it's not just me you are arguing with?"

Then this...

You don't even base your opinions on the words of Jesus, it's all church doctrine.

And this...

I am hardly at your throat. No offense, but you are a light weight who relies mostly on ridicule and insults. I can do this all day long.

And this...

You know him huh? What does he look like? Does he just repeat the bible to you? Why do you have 0 knowledge outside the scriptures?

And this...

Christianity seeks to be a one world religion, and won't be happy until it is such. But it's ok when they do it right?

And this...

In fact, the mainstream Christian point of view is more in line with your quote from the satanic bible, as all one needs to do is believe in Jesus and then they can do whatever they want and be forgiven.

And this...

What you do is a pretty good example of why people dislike Christians. And it sucks, because they reject it over people like you, but then they miss all the truth in it. This is exactly what happened to me.

Then this...

But I do find it humorous that you would try to steer me away from the bible, which you say you believe is the word of god

And this....

I am about at my limit for the amount of crap I am willing to put up with

And this

No you don't. You haven't got the foggiest clue,

All of this in between everything else, and I mean everything you state regarding scripture which was taken out of context and was lies. You say I am attacking you and not responding with a factual scriptural argument, when in every single instant this is exactly what I did. Well now you will see I am not a lightweigt at all. I am such a heavy weight that I have become the first person ever you have had to place on ignore, because I refuted every single lie you have come out with, with the truth.

And as you are not on my ignore list, I will continue to do so.

And Stopcomplainingg, I recomned you dont get into a debate with this character particularly where I am concerend, he is a twister of truth into lies, and for you to state that I may not wish to admit my true motives when they are in fact my only motives is a little condecending on your part, thank you all the same.

Im not here to win arguements that have already been one by Christ on the cross. I am simply defending the truth of the word of almighty God. And the fact of the matter is, this particular individual is a prime example of what has been talked about in the OP, and he does not need to be pandered to particurlay after it is clear he can not be reasoned with. He mocks Christianity, Christians, and the word of God, He twists the word of God and the gospel of the Kingdome of the heavens into lies that one must earn ones salvation by following the law.

He admits he does not know Jesus, and he mocks salvation. And the most sinister thing of all, he does all of this whilst quoting scripture and twisting the meaning of it.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Americans blow stuff up today.

Excuse the worse of us right wing today

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Has it not occurred to you that someone would put you on ignore because you claim to have truth (since you call everyone else liars)....but your nature in your words make it clear your nature is not more divine then flesh.

Again, people dont need a book to see a nature of someone and they dont have to have a book to learn Gods nature.

If someones deepest nature is humbled...others can see this. They will show patients, forgiveness for they know not what they do, offerings of self to show a selfless nature, and hope....till their last breath....humble hope....for all souls.

Somone said to Badmedia that has it not occured Imago says these things out of love for his fellow man.....well the same goes for others that say what you and others disagree with....dont you think anyone here claiming they have truth and no the 'way' is doing it for their fellow man out of concern. But dont forget those that come with claims...in which to receive gratification for the wrong reasons.

God does not force us into seeking Thee....it has to be on our own will. If someone has claimed to of found wisdom's....who are we to call them liars? We can confidently and kindly give our own thoughts....but why call names?

Hope everyone has had a great 4th!!!!!

Feel the love people!!

LV

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Has it not occurred to you that someone would put you on ignore because you claim to have truth (since you call everyone else liars)....but your nature in your words make it clear your nature is not more divine then flesh.

Again, people dont need a book to see a nature of someone and they dont have to have a book to learn Gods nature.

If someones deepest nature is humbled...others can see this. They will show patients, forgiveness for they know not what they do, offerings of self to show a selfless nature, and hope....till their last breath....humble hope....for all souls.

Somone said to Badmedia that has it not occured Imago says these things out of love for his fellow man.....well the same goes for others that say what you and others disagree with....dont you think anyone here claiming they have truth and no the 'way' is doing it for their fellow man out of concern. But dont forget those that come with claims...in which to receive gratification for the wrong reasons.

God does not force us into seeking Thee....it has to be on our own will. If someone has claimed to of found wisdom's....who are we to call them liars? We can confidently and kindly give our own thoughts....but why call names?

Hope everyone has had a great 4th!!!!!

Feel the love people!!

LV

Talk about judgmental. You come accross so holyier than thou and pious, has that ever occured to you? The thing is my faith has a book, in fact it's based solely on that book, I now live my faith on an experience after having read that book and believing what is written in that book, and I'm not about to let you or anyone else twist the meaning of the book, if you dont like that, tough luck.

I dont run around telling you what you believe or even attempting to twist what you believe do I? Dont tell me what I believe and what my God is all about, we dont worship the same God or even remotley the same concept of God. You carry on worshipping Thee, a figment of your imagination and feelings, I will worship the God who gave me a book to understand exactly who and what He is.

He put me on ignore, because I won't let him get away with twisting the meaning of the book of my faith. The Jws and cultists on other threads have done exactly the same thing, firstly they treaten me with moderators and when that doesnt work they put me on ignore. All I can say is Good Job, I dont have to respond directly to their inane disinformation and lies.
The opposite of truth is lie are you aware of that? People ramble on about about truth and judge me for calling a lie a lie and liar a liar. You people need to grow a backbone. Particularly if you want to enter the big leagues with lies against people who know the truth. Ive been accused of being a
lightweight, hah! At least im not crying "moderator" and hitting the ignore button."

Jesus didnt muck about with the liars in the temple He made a wip and drove them out in a furious anger overtruning tables and so an so forth. And this wasnt a few stalls, it was a massive market with hundereds of rip off merchants. The God I serve is not a wimp. He spent half the new testament in conversation refuting the lieing pharisees and making them look like the hypocrites they are, He took them to the cleaners every time, so in the end they nailed Him to a cross. Thats how this world deals with the truth. Okay is that clear? What's your next issue with me?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
when i read some of these posts i picture this lady

[edit on 5-7-2009 by The Great Day]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join