It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The Media & Certain Others Jumped On That & Tried To Crucify Ozzy Though Didn't They?

Ohh poor long suffering Ozzy.
Such a misunderstood underated Christ like being.

Wake up idiot, ozzy is rich and famous, the public cant get enough of him. He lives in a mansion. He is Idolized all over the world.

Don't think your somehow unique because you can appreciate his music, kids all over the world are blasting his mediocre tunes.

Just come out and say it, I like the music I do because I heard it on the radio, I saw it at the store, and I bought in to the whole gimmicky commercial product, and I wanted to be like all the other kids in america ,sitting in there rooms with there favourite CD on loop.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

The majority of people who are "satanist" or "atheists" simply do it because of the hypocrisy and dogma of Christians. IE: It's more about being anti-christian than having any particularly evil intentions. I seriously doubt the majority of them do it for bad reasons.

Or that's been the case in my experience anyway. Those who are just truly "evil" don't really seem to be in to such things. Although I am sure there are exceptions.

And for me personally this was definitely the case, although I wasn't satanic. I did however become an atheist simply based on the hypocrisy and dogma of Christians. I grew up in the bible belt and seen it all first hand.

Today I just don't let their actions and dogma define things for me, and I realize that back then I was allowing them to define things for me.

For example the song Imagine by John Lennon. I like the song a good bit. Lennon himself pretty much said it's a communist manifest, which I do not agree with at all. However, I think his real intentions and heart was in the right place, just didn't have a real good understanding of things in general. I think it was more about being anti-capitalist due to what people call capitalism(really isn't), and anti-religion based on the actions of religious people(which aren't even inline with the actual teachings).

Pretty much highlights the dangers in being "anti-" things based on what people do in the name of those things. For the reason I mentioned above, it still lets those people define the topic for you.

And for the record, Ozzy is a Christian. In fact, he's a catholic.

[edit on 6/29/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by Imago Dei

Fundamentalist Pagan whack jobs quoting scripture are no different to satan spitting scripture in the face of Christ. If that aint hypocrisy, well I dont know what is

Although I have no interest in pagans or their beliefs, my understanding is that their religion is oriented around their personal spirituality and concern for their environment. Perfectly harmless and certainly not fundamentalists. Another thing, they aren't "whackjobs", that is just your attempt at verbal abuse.

What concerns me is your hostility at a group of people who have not harmed anyone. Further still, you draw an analogy between pagans and Satan. That is over the top and reactionary. Pagans don't believe in Satan, you do, so keep your it to yourself. You are the hypocrite for being unChristian.

[edit on 063030p://pm3037 by masonwatcher]

Im hostile? Heh, that's rich! Suffer in your jocks mate !
Anyone who doesnt believe what I believe is wrong unless they believe I'm right. Is that crystal clear? I have no interest in what you believe.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I seriously doubt the majority of [satanists] do it for bad reasons.

Oh yes they only do it for noble, innocent reasons and for the good of mankind. (sarcasm)

P.S. John Lennon is just a drug addled, cleptomaniac, trainwreck, who didn't even find a good cause to die for.

Lets create a world with no opposing religions or governments or independence whatsoever. This has all ways been the goal of the adversary and the kingdom he wishes to set up, And this is the message of "Imagine".

The Bible says "why do they imagine a vain thing", in regards to the setting up of this kind of system.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

And for the record, Ozzy is a Christian. In fact, he's a catholic

I am not surprised, except for the fact that Catholics usually keep there satanism behind closed doors.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I am Not A Satanist, I Don't Worship Satan. Satan in reality is not what man describes him to be. He Exists, Evil Exists, We All Know That. You or anyone else on this planet can't prove he was a Fallen Angel. He actually did fall though & will fall again.

I believe In the real God, the real Creator, but you my friend are further from the real God & closer to Satan than you can comprehend.

Cheers

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I believe In the real God

And do you really think god wants you to be listening to Ozzy Ozbourne?

Anyway I never said you were a satanist.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Anyway I think I have run out of ways to provoke you all, so you can all just squabble amoungst yourselves for a while.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline666

I am Not A Satanist, I Don't Worship Satan. Satan in reality is not what man describes him to be. He Exists, Evil Exists, We All Know That. You or anyone else on this planet can't prove he was a Fallen Angel. He actually did fall though & will fall again.

I believe In the real God, the real Creator, but you my friend are further from the real God & closer to Satan than you can comprehend.

Cheers

Nah! This bloke is one of the few who knows what he is talking about in here. The thing is mate, Christians (and I dont mean catholics and all other forms of cultic false christianity) know that the word of God is exactly that, it has been irrefuteably proven to be the word of Almighty God (IE The Real God, The Real Creator), so what is written in there about satan is Gods call on the topic, we dont take our opinions form unproven theoretical historical "re-search" Most people who have a clue about the conspiriracy world who arent even believers are well aware that the "history" we are taught as children right through the university sytem is a crock, now the world is being a fed a regurgitated resurection of the gnostic mystery school religions, and you guys are buying it. Ok College!

Re -search only meanings you are continually searching, IE ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Imago Dei you are slightly touched, aren't you? You are a fascinating creature. I don't know whether you are being cynically humorous or simply are a light weight.

"suffer in your jocks"? Can you please explain. This appears to be an Americanism. What does it mean?

[edit on 053030p://am3021 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

At Least You Admit There Is Such Thing As False Christianity.

That Is The Point I am Trying To Make: ie Real Christians, Like Myself Believe In/Understand The Real God, The Real Creator, The Real Universe & Their Real Surroundings In Daily Life. They Know & Understand How Society Was Corrupted Long Ago. Real Christians Are In Touch With Many Truths & The Real Reality Of Our World.

There Will Always Be More Questions That Need To Be Answered, No Human Knows Everything, Only The Real God Does.

The Truth Will Set All Of Us Free In The End.

I have Other Threads To Attend to, Bye All.

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

I seriously doubt the majority of [satanists] do it for bad reasons.

Oh yes they only do it for noble, innocent reasons and for the good of mankind. (sarcasm)

P.S. John Lennon is just a drug addled, cleptomaniac, trainwreck, who didn't even find a good cause to die for.

Lets create a world with no opposing religions or governments or independence whatsoever. This has all ways been the goal of the adversary and the kingdom he wishes to set up, And this is the message of "Imagine".

The Bible says "why do they imagine a vain thing", in regards to the setting up of this kind of system.

Sorry, my vision is not so black and white.

The fact of the matter is only good people need to be deceived, and I'm pretty sure it was about creating a peaceful world, rather than plunging the world further into a path of death and destruction. And yes, that is of noble intentions.

Was he a bit deceived when it comes to if those things would actually lead towards peace and such? Yes, I think so. But what else is new? The majority of people in this world are deceived. Such is to be expected, and it's simply confused people trying to make their way.

The amount of hatred I've been seeing in this section of the site lately is a bit disgusting. There is no reason to hate the deceived of this world, it is that which has deceived them that is responsible, and you should know and recognize that. If you think hating on them and posting replies such as this is helpful, then you are a bit deceived as well. You should be looking to help those people, rather than hate on them.

Psalm 82

1God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

This idea still reflects that God needed something or someone to die for other peoples wrongs. My spirit tells me this is not so and this is a sad misconception.

Why do people forget that once god said...do not kill...but yet...for your sin....you will have to sin again and kill. This is where reasoning gets thrown out the window....'well god said to kill so we better do it'.

Even though those men that killed Jesus most likely did not feel they were doing what god wanted them to....still does not change the fact that with this belief that Jesus had to die...that god was waiting on this blood letting and someone had to kill for it to happen.

What nature is this? People refuse to question.

I agree with this completely. But whenever I bring it up, people just clam up. It's rather disconcerting, to be honest. It has become less about Christ's message, and more about this supposedly necessary sacrifice.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

When did I say I hated anyone?

But you get a star anyway for quoting scripture.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

reply to post by badmedia

When did I say I hated anyone?

But you get a star anyway for quoting scripture.

Maybe it's just me, but I found this to be pretty hateful:

I think his heart was in the right place. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see him as being someone who wanted to promote war, death and destruction. Just a confused person living in the time of confusion. A bit foolish to think communism was the answer.

Since you like the scriptures:

Proverbs 8

1Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I'm royalty, not of this world, in it (unfortunately) but not of it. Yes indeed a facsinating perculiar people am I. Touched and indwelt by the creator of the universe. Presently a little overweight.

Jocks are underpants, it's a term used in the Australian Movie "The Castle"

Very funny if you ever feel like a laugh.

"When you beat em and they cant take it beat em some more" Is my motto.

It was in the bible...but latter removed and replaced with :Shake the dust of your shoes and leave em too it. Which isn't as much fun.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Matthew 23

11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The Movie "blade runner" was written by a guy who had an "Alien Intelligence" communicating to his brain.

You mean Philip K. Dick?? He was at least two years drug addict, but "Alien Intelligence"??...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenOnKwalsky

Yeah I don't know that it was actually an alien, I would say that he is more likely just crazy, or has a demon.

But I am just pointing out that people will watch films and read books and see the world that is presented to them, and not take into account the source. Very often the source is a bunch of cultic crazy people.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

But you are still merely looking at the symptom, not the real problem.

The problem lies with people who accept rather than understand. And that is just a "human" problem, more so that dealing with any specific one topic. It's a problem with all religions, governments and so forth.

As Einstein once said, any fool can know, the point is to understand. It's the difference between accepting 1+1=2 is true because someone told you so, and actually being able to add.

People are taught to accept things, rather than how to understand them. And that is the real cause of such symptoms. I can watch the same movie and it's not going to affect my true understandings at all. Anymore than watching 1+1=6 all day long isn't going to affect me knowing how to add. Only if I had accepted 1+1=2 rather than understanding it could watching 1+1=6 all day have an affect on me. Then I might end up actually believing that.

Goes back to that Psalms 82 quote I gave earlier. Notice it says - how long will you accept the wicked. And then it says - they know not, neither will they understand. Big difference between accepting and understanding. The "wicked" wants you to accept things they say. Jesus spoke in parables to give people understanding. He fulfills the laws and such, to give people understanding on the proper way to follow them and so forth.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by badmedia]

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join