It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sorry But I disagree, This subject could be debated for months.

However, Religion is a man made Myth, the most Powerful Myth ever created, which in turn leads to other Myths.

The "Demons" you refer to, have been around a lot longer than you might think. The Bible actually is full of man made errors & Contradictions.

The Bible has many more entries that describes Aliens/Alien Activity/UFO Activity & Non-human Intelligence, than it does Demons.

Have you done any research regarding the Strong Connection between Ghosts/Spirits/Demons & Aliens?

Satan & his Demons were thrown out of Heaven (or Heavens), They were more likely part of a different race (out of many) of Aliens.

I Believe In God, But not the God described in a book & myth written by man.

The Real God Is Much More Divine & Powerful Than The God Described in the Bible. We have been misled from the real divine part/meaning of our universe.

The Earth has been occupied/visited by outside non-human intelligence, long before man & long before the Bible was written. There is much evidence of this through art & scriptures in many ancient cultures and other cultures preceding them - even Australian Aborigines.

I myself have even had a (still) Unexplained Experience recently. I have Physical Evidence & I have three Credible witnesses, plus my both my Parents (amongst other friends aswell) to back it up regarding my personality & upbringing. My Mother is A Strong Christian, & she even admits that it is not a ghost, not a Demon, but something like a Walk-In that is related to UFO/Alien Activity/Contact.

The evidence was sent to Nick Pope (former Ministry Of Defence in the U.K) He told me that there is no logical explanation, and gave me the contact details of reliable Australian Ufologists/Investigators, who are at this moment working on the evidence.

The New Age (or Eon) is happening. All Of The evidence involving my experience so far, regarding my research and many Ufologist/Investigators past research leads it to be looking like a Walk-In, not an Abduction. You Should look it up and research it yourself. Basically the evidence is saying, New Age/New Life & It is time to act with the help of Outside non-human intelligence.

I am a active member of the Zeitgeist Movement (Communications) & the Australian/World 9/11 Truth Movement.

Cheers

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

Hi skyline/

So tell me,where do you get your SOURCE of information from if the BIBLE is so corrupt?
The people that come up with this info, where do THEY get it from if the Bible is so corrupt.
Think about it!
Stop looking at the lies put out there...it was deliberately done to confuse/deceive everyone...I mean everyone.
Some, live by Faith,others want to believe with words or and some others do the research.
The Bible was re-written and translated that many times by UNBELIEVERS for the sole purpose to CORRUPT it!
The TRUTH is out there...if you are willing to find it!
If you say that you believe one piece or many pieces of information out there, why dont you do your own searching into what your inner soul tells you...
dont read into the MOVIES of the HOLLYWOOD lies....its a bad bad world out there....

ICXC
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

I don't read into movies and Hollywood at all. I actually do my own research and use my own two eyes & brain properly. I am not influenced or corrupted by Corporate/Mainstream Media.

Most people have had their subconscious hypnotized by their Leaders & The Mainstream/Corporate Media, by using FEAR as their main PSYCHOLOGICAL WEAPON.

I know what I see, when I use my own two eyes. Many People all over the world, Including Australia will agree with me because they have done the same research or had their own experience, like I have.

Many Psychologists & Psychiatrists & other Medical Professionals now believe the Official 9/11 Story is False, and it was a Criminal Act involving certain people in the Bush Administration and others, still unknown at this point of time.

They are also backed up by: Scientists, Physicists, Architects, Structural Engineers, Pilots, Firemen, Lawyers, Veterans, Scholars & THE WITNESSES WHO WERE THERE!!! and more.

This wasn't the First False Flag Operation In History, but hopefully it is the last. However, There is evidence now of a new False Flag Operation on The Horizon, within the next six months or so.

We have been conditioned to automatically think of the word "Theory", when we first hear the word 'Conspiracy". This is because "Theory Is the Active Word. When You have a piece of evidence, either small, large or Circumstantial, The word "Theory" is not valid and can not be used, because once there is evidence it becomes a POSSIBILITY. Once more and more evidence surfaces, the possibility becomes more & More Probable.

There isn't any REAL HARD evidence to suggest Jesus was even a human being.

I read/research FICTIONAL BOOKS, NOT SCIENCE FICTION.

Have You done any real research on the symbol of the CROSS?. The Christian Cross did not originate from that Religion. I'm not referring to the Pagan Cross - , it is older than that and older than you might think.

The 10 Commandments were re-written for the Bible too. They do not originate from the Bible. - There is plenty of info of information available for you to research on this subject.

I am only interested in real researchers/investigators & their work, not Hoaxes or "Money Grabbers".

Once You look at/research History Properly, the Future becomes Crystal Clear.

Why don't you do some real research on the introduction of The Reserve Banking System in America, that it is one area that leads to many Questions.

Some of the Early Presidents Understood the threat & what they The Reserve/World banks could do to the Country, it's Government & the public.

Some of these Presidents even got rid of these banks, but they always seemed to pop up again, once a president was dead or a new president in office. Once The Reserve Banks got there foothold things changed.

- This is where the whole Monetary system was corrupted and enslaved the Country into DEBT. There are many people involved since then who some call the Illuminati, The Powers That Be, NWO. This involves the Bilderberg Group and many more powerful businesses, the the Oil Industry, The Arms Industry, & many others.

I do what My Inner Soul Tells Me, just like I do with my Brain, My Eyes, My Heart and Human Instinct.

Cheers

Edit - added more info. & spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline666

I don't read into movies and Hollywood at all. I actually do my own research and use my own two eyes & brain properly. I am not influenced or corrupted by Corporate/Mainstream Media.

Most people have had their subconscious hypnotized by their Leaders & The Mainstream/Corporate Media, by using FEAR as their main PSYCHOLOGICAL WEAPON.

I know what I see, when I use my own two eyes. Many People all over the world, Including Australia will agree with me because they have done the same research or had their own experience, like I have.

Many Psychologists & Psychiatrists & other Medical Professionals now believe the Official 9/11 Story is False, and it was a Criminal Act involving certain people in the Bush Administration and others, still unknown at this point of time.

They are also backed up by: Scientists, Physicists, Architects, Structural Engineers, Pilots, Firemen, Lawyers, Veterans, Scholars & THE WITNESSES WHO WERE THERE!!! and more.

This wasn't the First False Flag Operation In History, but hopefully it is the last. However, There is evidence now of a new False Flag Operation on The Horizon, within the next six months or so.

We have been conditioned to automatically think of the word "Theory", when we first hear the word 'Conspiracy". This is because "Theory Is the Active Word. When You have a piece of evidence, either small, large or Circumstantial, The word "Theory" is not valid and can not be used, because once there is evidence it becomes a POSSIBILITY. Once more and more evidence surfaces, the possibility becomes more & More Probable.

There isn't any REAL HARD evidence to suggest Jesus was even a normal human being.

I read/research FICTIONAL BOOKS, NOT SCIENCE FICTION.

I am only interested in real researchers/investigators & their work, not Hoaxes or "Money Grabbers".

Once You look at/research History Properly, the Future becomes Crystal Clear.

Why don't you do some real research on the introduction of The Reserve Banking System in America, that it is one area that leads to many Questions.

Some of the Early Presidents Understood the threat & what they The Reserve/World banks could do to the Country, it's Government & the public.

Some of these Presidents even got rid of these banks, but they always seemed to pop up again, once a president was dead or a new president in office. Once The Reserve Banks got there foothold things changed.

- This is where the whole Monetary system was corrupted and enslaved the Country into DEBT. There are many people involved since then who some call the Illuminati, The Powers That Be, NWO. This involves the Bilderberg Group and many more powerful businesses, the the Oil Industry, The Arms Industry, & many others.

I do what My Inner Soul Tells Me, just like I do with my Brain, My Eyes, My Heart and Human Instinct.

Cheers

Hi Sky/

I'm afraid you have already been blinded by thinking that Doctors,Lawyers,Psychologists,Politicians etc...of all who you stated are Higher up people?
To me, they are just PEOPLE!
It just goes to show that even we are fooled by those people in high places...why should their TESTIMONY be any different to the average person...Are WE not all HUMANS?
Are they too ,NOT going to die and put into the earth like the rest of Us?
Why should they be treated any different!
You see, media and all ones surrounding has become infected because we are made to THINK how they want us to think!

I want you to know, that what you wrote, I agree 100% with you!
The sad truth is, why isn't anything been done about it?
and another thing is,
Can we stop it?
I dont think so....you see, the HIGHER up people have ***infiltrated and poisoned peoples minds and corrupted people all over the world with their ways....
Like Scripture says ....From David: Ye that love the Lord,
see to it that ye hate evil (Psalm. 96:10);
The Lord preserveth all that love Him, but all the sinners shall He utterly destroy (Psalm. 144:20).
And: for not a God that willest iniquity art Thou. He that worketh evil shall not dwell near Thee, nor shall transgressors abide before Thine eyes (Psalm. 5:2, 3).
No man can serve two masters... God and mammon (Matt. 6:24).
And a fullfilled prophecy from Isaiah...: And the Lord has said, This people draw nigh to Me with their mouth,
and they honor Me with their lips,
but their heart is far from Me: but in vain do they worship Me (Is. 29:12). They seek Me day by day,
and desire to know My ways,
as a people that had done righteousness, and had not forsaken the judgment of their God (Is. 58:2),
says the Lord, and: When ye stretch forth your hands,
I will turn away Mine eyes from you,
for your hands are full of blood.
Wash you,
be clean; remove your iniquities from your souls before Mine eyes; cease from your iniquities; learn to do well; diligently seek judgment,
deliver him that is suffering wrong,
plead for the orphan,
and obtain justice for the widow(Is. 1:15-18).
Is this not a Fulfilled prophecy?

ICXC NIKA
helen

***EDIT..to add infiltrated,a word I learn't by the MEDIA made famous!

[edit on 6/28/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I am Glad you agree with me Helen.

However, I think you have missed the main point. I don't regard those people as Higher Up Than The Rest Of Us. There is Much Physical Evidence, Witnesses & even recorded media from major US News Networks To Support Criminal Involvement in the events of 9/11 & other False Flag Operations in the past.

The General Public is slowly waking up to the lies and cover-ups put on them by their Governments & Corporate Media. It is only a matter of time for more and more to come to terms with the truth, and I still believe we are in the beginning of the New Age.

The Zeitgeist Movement is Peaceful. Once The People Of The World See The Truth, the more peaceful the world will be in the future. Check out there website - There are quotes from Martin Luther King & Ghandi.

The real criminals behind 9/11 and all their other Crimes, may never be put to trial, but God will Judge Them. Remember I said I did believe in God, But I think He Is Not The God Described By Man, but more Divine, Loving & Powerful, just as the Universe is more complicated and divine than most of us think it is.

The People That Are The Best To Listen To Are: The Living Witnesses Of These Tragic Events. Some Have Been Silenced, Some Have Lost Their Jobs & Their Integredy because of their push for the truth. There is even a ex-FEMA Employee now hiding in Argentina who has very explosive evidence against his old employer - The Federal Government. The Government has told the Public that he is hiding there because he Murdered His Wife.

There are many others, some who even were 9/11 Commissioners who investigated 9/11 that have made statements regarding how their investigation was hindered by the Bush Administration - And They Worked For Them!

There is also Very Strong Evidence and many credible Investigators, Like Nick Pope & the others before Him (Who Nick was inspired by and who he researched) to confirm some UFO Activity, Contact & Abduction experiences as real, and not in the mind. The Roswell Incident is just one of many real Ufo Cover-Ups.

Most Of The witnesses Nick Pope investigated were very Credible also. The Pope even said a few weeks ago that there is nothing wrong with Catholics believing in UFOS & Aliens. This is just another important truth that the People Who Hold Power In Government Try And Keep From The People Of The World.

I'm Not trying to offend you or trying to tempt your faith. No one can do that, and God Knows who needs to be Judged.

I also want you to know that my user name "Skyline666" refers to my car - A Powerful 500HP Nissan Skyline GTS-T.

I have used that user name on all Forums I use, except one.

That number is just a number to me, and I don't mean any offense to anyone.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I also agree that Prophecy will Be Fulfilled. I believe In Justice For All.

Remember The Media & Certain Parties Like to Blame Certain Musicians/artists when a tragedy happens or just like to label them evil when they are touring in certain cities.

I grew up listening to Metallica, Motley Crue, KISS, Megadeth, Slayer, Carcass, Marilyn Manson & Many Others.

They all have similar messages, except Motley Crue & KISS which have only a few about Government Corruption, Evil, The Threat Of The Arms Race/Nuclear Weapons, Justice, Judgement, Redemption, Religion, LIES, The Media and more.

My Mum a Strong Christian, used to hate this stuff, but years ago when she actually read the lyrics, she changed her mind and opinion drastically.

For example, Marilyn Manson is a big target right? He got Blamed & ridiculed after the Columbine Massacre. There is a good, but short interview with him on the documentary "Bowling For Columbine", by Mike Moore.

Well Marilyn Manson Made Himself A Target Willingly, when he formed his band, before he was famous. If you really read his lyrics & understand them, you would see that he has a strong message, his message is just like yours & mine and many other people who know about the evil that is going on in the world. He also is telling us to fight back at this evil.

Other Musicians/artists in the past have been targeted obviously, but Marilyn Manson is one of the most intelligent Musicians/artists, because for one of many reasons - he speaks the truth! & is not afraid of people being "afraid" or "fearful" of him. Why do you think he actually joined the Church of Satan?

The Media will always have shocking information to tell the public about Manson, and others like him who speak the truth.

However this Information is Nearly always 100% False.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Hi sky/

And yet again I agree with you.
BUT,
These people will not get away with what they do.
You need to know that not all is as it seems.....
If one looks at HISTORY one will notice a certain pattern ....It's been like this from the Beginning!
You speak of Prophecy?
Did you know that all this is and has been prophesied...
Many prophecies,and Im not talking about Nostradamus and the likes of him....
Im talking about prophecy fullfilled 100% that has been prophesied by many of the Orthodox Faith....
S.Kosmas...prophesied the World war 1 and 11 and 111 and he hasn't been wrong at all.
Many more Prophecies by holy people have said along the same lines.
So,
These people who are doing all this,Do have an agenda and it is Demonic.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

"Hallelujah"
"Unto Us a child is given"
"Gloria"

These are lyrics from the music that I listen to.

I absolutely love having these tunes bouncing around my head all day. Fills me with joy and faith and a real sense of victory.

I can't say the same about megadeath.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

"if those who lead you say to you, "look the kingdom is in the sky", then the birds will arrive there before you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea", then, the fish will arrive before you. "What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it'" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying, "Here it is" or "There it is". Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth and men do not see it" "----- the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will realize that you are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves then you dwell in poverty, and it is you who are the poverty

After several lengthy posts , you appear to continue to avoid the question. You claim to believe and follow the words of jesus. You don't have to elaborate any further.

So do you agree or disagree with the above statements by jesus in relation to the kingdom of god ?

A simple yes or no will do fine Helen even ignorant little old me can not confuse a yes or no answer.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi sky/ And yet again I agree with you. BUT, These people will not get away with what they do. You need to know that not all is as it seems..... If one looks at HISTORY one will notice a certain pattern ....It's been like this from the Beginning! You speak of Prophecy? Did you know that all this is and has been prophesied... Many prophecies,and Im not talking about Nostradamus and the likes of him.... Im talking about prophecy fullfilled 100% that has been prophesied by many of the Orthodox Faith.... S.Kosmas...prophesied the World war 1 and 11 and 111 and he hasn't been wrong at all. Many more Prophecies by holy people have said along the same lines. So, These people who are doing all this,Do have an agenda and it is Demonic. ICXC NIKA helen

We Might Have Misunderstood each other somewhere. I 100% agree that they won't get away with it. I also 100% agree that they have an agenda and that they are evil. There will be a time when they fall, hopefully sooner, rather than later.

I havn't done any research on S. Kosmas, but I will. I am just making the suggestion that how does any one on this planet, for example S.Kosmas know that his prophesies directly come from the God he believes in or the Orthodox faith?

This insight could come from the God I mention, similar to the God in the bible, but a lot more divine, loving, peaceful & powerful/Alien/non-human intelligence, which should not be classed as Demonic or related to Demons, because like I said before there is Strong Evidence, backed up by credible researchers/investigators & witnesses that relates UFO/Alien Activity with Ghosts/Spirits/Demons.

I believe, This Insight is related to The God I Keep Mentioning, similar but not the same as described in the bible and Alien Activity/Contact.

I also remind you that I & many others around the world have had an experience like this or similar, & so far there is no evidence to suggest it is a ghost/demon/spirit, but as we speak more and more evidence is supporting that my Unexplained Experience is leading to Alien Activity/non-human intelligence

- basically what I am describing is a Walk-In -A Alien 'Spirit' that has let me (by asking me to accept help & invite the "alien spirit" to improve my human spirit to help & guide others to understand & know that we are part of the New Age/New Life with things to come, and to inform as much people as possible that their world is changing more than they think it is & about the evil around them within their own governments and leaders.

I strongly Believe, as do the witnesses of this event, along with my family this is the reality of the situation.

Myself & all the other people mentioned know 100% this is not Evil or Demonic In Nature.

Once I have ALL the feedback from those investigating the physical evidence I will post the WHOLE TRUE STORY/INVESTIGATION with the Proven Physical Evidence On ATS.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

"if those who lead you say to you, "look the kingdom is in the sky", then the birds will arrive there before you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea", then, the fish will arrive before you. "What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it'" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying, "Here it is" or "There it is". Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth and men do not see it" "----- the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will realize that you are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves then you dwell in poverty, and it is you who are the poverty

After several lengthy posts , you appear to continue to avoid the question. You claim to believe and follow the words of jesus. You don't have to elaborate any further.

So do you agree or disagree with the above statements by jesus in relation to the kingdom of god ?

A simple yes or no will do fine Helen even ignorant little old me can not confuse a yes or no answer.

Little old you!
Well,
Hi.....

The Scripture isnt exactly as I have it?
How can I answer that with a yes and no?
Gods Kingdom is not of this World.
Our Worship of Him is His Resurrection...which is the day He Resurrected!
That Day is Sunday....it's a Day of Pascha.
Now,
His Kingdom wont be coming here at ALL!
Judgment Day and we shall all be changed!
Do I believe it as you have written it?
What's with the fish and the birds?
Jesus Christ didnt make the statement above?
I am confused as to what you want me to answer to?

Am I waiting for Gods Kingdom to come down on Earth>?
NO,is my answer!
He is not coming to earth....He has done what He had to do the first time round.
The Second time is Judgment Day!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Fundamentalist Pagan whack jobs quoting scripture are no different to satan spitting scripture in the face of Christ. If that aint hypocrisy, well I dont know what is

Although I have no interest in pagans or their beliefs, my understanding is that their religion is oriented around their personal spirituality and concern for their environment. Perfectly harmless and certainly not fundamentalists. Another thing, they aren't "whackjobs", that is just your attempt at verbal abuse.

What concerns me is your hostility at a group of people who have not harmed anyone. Further still, you draw an analogy between pagans and Satan. That is over the top and reactionary. Pagans don't believe in Satan, you do, so keep your it to yourself. You are the hypocrite for being unChristian.

[edit on 063030p://pm3037 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Well, That is good. The Music I listen to dosn't depress me either, Including Megadeth.

I listen to a huge variety of Music, not just Heavy Metal - including Stars Down, Lukas Rossi, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Stone Temple Pilots, AC/DC, Eddie Vedder, Audioslave, Soundgarden, The Rolling Stones, Metallica, Motley Crue, L.A Guns, Megadeth, Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Carcass, Pink, Storm Large, Red, Flyleaf, Garbage, L7, Leona Lewis, Gwen Stefani, System Of A Down, Nine Inch Nails, RATT, WASP, Eninem, Korn & many more.

Megadeth's & Dave Mustaine's Lyrics improved with every album, especially once he (Dave) kicked his drug/alcohol addiction

Why Did you Single Out Megadeth? Churches/Chuch Goers used to burn their records, but all that did was make more people buy them & actually read & understand the lyrics.

Just Like KISS used to be called, by many religious groups "Knights In Satan Service"

Don't Forget Ozzy Osbourne & Alice Cooper Either. Ozzie used to bite off the heads of rubber bats his fans threw on stage, BUT once a very stupid fan member threw a real, but dead bat & Ozzy Had to get a Rabies shot after biting, what he thought was another rubber bat.

The Media & Certain Others Jumped On That & Tried To Crucify Ozzy Though Didn't They?

Alice Cooper, well anyone using real their real intelligence would know he is just a musician/artist that was a product of his time, just like Marilyn Manson is, but Marilyn Manson is far higher up the ladder than people think, & he will not fall, He will just retire from sharing his art, music, movies, paintings & all his other interests when he feels it is time - A Long Time Yet, He is Only 40 years old.

I Recommend You Read The Lyrics To The Carcass Album Titled SwanSong.

The Album Artwork & the illustration on the Actual CD Is Very Interesting Also.

The First Song You Should Read is called- "Don't Believe A Word"

Remember, the Power Of The Pen, Really Is More Mightier Than The Sword.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hi sky/

Music is the best medicine,or IS it ?

Did you know that Music infects the mind?
There is scientific evidence that proves music is mind altering!
Also a certain frequency in music effects the brain.
Dont believe me?
Research it!

In the Bible Angels sang and praised God...Songs are very mind altering, even if you think they do you no harm...Ipods and iphones ....you see practically all the young kids having them in their ears all day, all night???

Who do you think the media is?
Its the TV also and the posters put up and the adverts on the buses and everything else!
Music is also played in stores as you shop....why?
It makes one more,cant think of the word.....music gets in your soul!

Be careful....you do know of what Propaganda is?

''Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.'' (reminds me of the 'Devils Advocate') ....

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes I know Music can effect the mind. Too Much Of Anything Is bad For You.

However, I don't think music alters my mind too dramatically though. If I thought that my thoughts/ideas were being distorted in any way, I would immediately stop the music & seek expert advice. I havn't needed to do that yet & I am only 34 years old.

I Write my own music & play guitar too. I have 3 kids that I spend time with, I have other hobbies & listening to music does not dominate my life.

The problem is that some people who have certain existing drug/alcohol problems & emotional, Psychiatric & Personality disorders can easily misinterpret the message and meaning of certain songs/music.

The Music is not the cause of their problems or their actions. The music is just a scape goat for people to blame.

People always try to discredit the messenger, even when it is the truth.

I agree with you about the ipods & iphones, no music is good for you all day/all night using these devices.

I Understand Completely What The Media & Propaganda is.

I read 1984 when I was a child, and many times since.

I have read many Informative, Factual & Truthful books Since I was A child & I still do today.

I have read Animal Farm When I was A child & many times since.

I have read/researched much more than you might think I have.

I am referring to the Corporate Media, not the independent Media. The Major Newspapers, Major Corporate Owned TV Stations, not Indepedent TV Stations/shows, same with the radio. We have a lot of Good Independent Media/Journalists in Australia. Also We have Channel 31, SBS on TV & Truth News Radio Australia and other independent radio stations.

The Corporate Media Likes To Spread FEAR, & lot's of it when in REALITY it is not needed, just like the whole SWINE FLU debacle in Victoria, Australia. A lot of Australians Have NO FEAR of Swine Flu or of their Corrupt & Criminal Government Officials. A lot of people havn't been distracted with the media coverage of Swine Flu, we still keep our focus on the important things - To Expose The Real Criminals & Their Real Crimes - Behind 9/11, The 1993 WTC Bombing, The OK City Bombing, The Ruby Ridge Incident & others similar to it:

like: The 1996 Port Arthur Massacre In Tasmania, Australia, which has been investigated by Joe Vials (ex-military investigator - Highly Experienced), An EX-Australian Police Detective (I won't name him on this site) and other independent Investigators.

All came to the same conclusion, :-That the Port Arthur Massacre Was A False Flag Operation, involving a skilled Assassin/s, murdering innocent civilians, framing an innocent Mentally Disabled Man (he was their Patsy) in order to DRAMATICALLY change the Gun Laws In Australia & disarm the Australian Public as much as possible.

There are Living Witnesses, that were there that day, who dodged bullets & ran for their lives that actively support the investigation finding that it was a false flag operation.

The Media (ALL MAJOR TV NETWORKS & NEWS PAPERS Tried To Tell The Public That Martin Bryant did it,because of some of his videos- which a few were horror movies

In Reality, A left handed Mentally Disabled Young Man, with an IQ of 60 did not shoot 19 or( 20? People in the head in The Broad Arrow Cafe within 20 seconds while firing a semi-auto military rifle from his right hip. Research All The Investigations & Info Yourself, There Is plenty Available.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hi Sky/

-That the Port Arthur Massacre Was A False Flag Operation, involving a skilled Assassin/s, murdering innocent civilians, framing an innocent Mentally Disabled Man (he was their Patsy) in order to DRAMATICALLY change the Gun Laws In Australia & disarm the Australian Public as much as possible

I didn't know this!
When was this said?
All I remember is that the young guy tried to commit suicide but failed?
Wasn't he fostered or living with an aunt or relatives?
I didn't know!

Anyway, music is done that way....it is actually recommended in occult circles...to heighten ones something?
I use to mess with tarot and seances,believe me,it wasn't people spirits i was talking to, it was demons!
Sorry really tired..

Take care,
IX
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Here is all the Info - Links Within Links - The Investigations, Witnesses, Evidence etc.. ALL OF it.

Cheeers

home.overflow.net.au...

PORT ARTHUR UNMASKED

is a compiled book on CD of enormous interest to those seeking the truth about the Port Arthur Massacre. It contains transcripts, photos, videos, audio and letters from witnesses.
Send a AU $20.00 money order, which covers the CD and postage, to.......

Port Arthur Unmasked,
P.O. Box 516,
NARRANDERA, NSW, 2700.
AUSTRALIA

and you will be posted
"Deceit and Terrorism � The Massacre at Port Arthur"
which includes the work of both Andrew MacGregor and Stewart Beattie. It is one of the most comprehensive investigations that I have ever read. The authors reveal a staggering cover-up and prove how vulnerable we are to the media who dictate to us what they want us to know and what they don't report for their own benefit.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Thanks!

Ill take a look tomorrow,....

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

oh boo hoo poor satanists, being mocked by christians. Ozzy Ozbourne sung about Mr Crowley, The Beatles had a picture of Aliester Crowley on the Sg. Pepper album (Sg. Pepper is probably Crowley). They are into Crowley. Crowley was a Satanist.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join