It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Most likely those coordinating your harassment are a kind of fascistic Born Agains. You will think it is the authorities creating these situations for you when it is in fact lone police officers, individual municipal officials, a company worker, a utility worker and so on who come together in their satanic churches and agree to target individuals.

It only takes one to declare you as possessed by a demon to set about harassing you indefinitely. They will employ drug addicts, prostitutes and low level criminals to join in because they are more interested in people who have other ideas rather than lost souls.

I cannot say more emphatically that these rogue cultists are corrupt and criminally minded. They, however, take the view that the ends justify the means. They are unclean and liars.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Somewhat true, but you have to realize they know who they're hiring for these Government Agencies, do You not think they look for certain individuals that meet the criteria of being these types of personalities? They test them and ask questions, and they answer the questions like fundamentalist christians and anyone who doesn't, anymore, doesn't get hired. Excluding the military, they have places to put people like me, like right directly in the snake pit!
If you would listen to the religious right, you would understand, they want the world to be christianized and want to demonize all other religions, this is why the war in IRAQ is good for them, they're trying to rid the world of Muslims and cause the general population mass paranoia about the Muslims, and infer us with hatred against the Muslims. Next it'll be pagans, I have no doubt.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by StopComplaining

Give me a break.. there is NO devil there are NO demons... Evil is sparked in the MINDS OF HUMANITY!!! We were the only beings given freewill, therefore NO angels could've fallen even if THEY wanted to. I am so tired of HUMANITY blaming it's ill intent on Demons and devils...Grow UP!

Well I must say i agree with you on all the "Buffy" stuff but could you clarify your definition of free will ?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I cannot say more emphatically that these rogue cultists are corrupt and criminally minded. They, however, take the view that the ends justify the means. They are unclean and liars.

Wow, even i have not been that harsh on the xtians dude.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's good you can see the hypocrisy in Christians. My only advice to you is - don't allow them to define the topic for you. If you are basing your opinions on god and spiritual things based on what they say and do, then you are allowing them to define the topic for you. Which is really all "they" want to begin with. They being those who manipulate, rather than those who are manipulated.

As my sig says, there are 2 kinds of close minded people. Those who believe, and those who don't. Both have allowed "them" to define the topic for them. In doing so, you actually accept what they say as being true, no matter if you agree or disagree with them, as your decisions are still based on that.

Make sense?

Don't be settling for any wooden nickels.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

What the hell ??What was that video clip from dude, I'll watch it again later, totally surreal lol.

I understand that the wonderful Grasshopper passed away recently, fine dude . As a kid I longed to follow in his footsteps but could never find them, he was my hero on a Saturday evening around my Nans as she had a "coloured" tv.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

It's called roadside prophets. He only plays a small part in it. You just seen half of it.

In the other half, he tells a story about a bunch of gladiators. They also talk about wars and such. I'm butchering it a bit, but it's goes something like this:

"Now, the gladiators were slaves. But these particular gladiators were Utopian saints, they could see the truth. The refused to die for sport and entertainment for the masters. They were all killed for it. But maybe it's because they were martyred, or maybe it's because they were right, but their legacy lived on. They could see the truth, and touch souls. How would you like to be that?"

It's a good movie if you can understand it. Like a really good movie, but it's kind of slow for most people and they don't get all the meaning of it. It's sometimes called the "easy rider of the 90's".

Here's a trailer for it.

www.imdb.com...

It's one of my all time favorite movies.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I am not referring to orthodox Christianity or the Christians who practise it but the fundamentalist Born Again lunatics. It is these primitives that scare the hell out of me.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

trailer looks great, I'll see if I can get me mitts on it

cheers dud

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I see the pagans are having a go, and their defense is a bloke found dead in a cupborad with a rope around his gonads and neck. I suppose you will be blaming Christians for doing that next.

Fundamentalist Pagan whack jobs quoting scripture are no different to satan spitting scripture in the face of Christ. If that aint hypocrisy, well I dont know what is.

Jogg on...This thread was one of the best on this site until the disinformationalist terrorists arrived. Id tell you to get lost, but you are lost already.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei
I see the pagans are having a go, and their defense is a bloke found dead in a cupborad with a rope around around his gonads and neck. I suppose you will be blaming Christians for doing that next.

Fundamentals Pagan whack jobs quoting scripture are no different to satan spitting scripture in the face of Christ. If that aint hypocrisy, well I dont kow what is.

Jogg on...This thread was one of the best on this site until the disinformation terrorists arrived. Id tell you to get lost, but you are lost already.

Is your hate so strong for me that you are going to go into other threads in order to make even more false accusations towards me? Is this all you know? Is calling people names and attacking them personal rather than refuting what is said the only way you know?

Lets see. Thus far you have now called me:

Luciferian Pagan,
Pagan,
a deluded deciple of tsarion,
a follower of the mystery school religions
Or gnostic pagan of some sort
at best a free lance arm chair philospher who is only here for kicks.
a liar
tripe
a lunatic
freelance wacko
disinformation terrorists
Fundamentals Pagan whack job

Guess I'm in good company, they said the same things of Jesus, called him a demon and so forth.

Note to mods: I know these things are against the T&C, but can you please leave his posts up? Some things need to be left in the open, rather than shoving them under the rug. My feelings aren't hurt by any stretch, I'm quite use to it. He only makes himself look bad, and exposes his true state.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

I am not referring to orthodox Christianity or the Christians who practise it but the fundamentalist Born Again lunatics. It is these primitives that scare the hell out of me.

I have no idea what you mean. /sarcasm.

I do not consider myself to be a Christian however, but I am a huge fan of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by helen670

Hi moo/ I on my own dont have authority.

I am fully aware of this, in fact you have no authority at all, you may be aware that the authority of the judeochristian church was past on to peter. Eventually this authority was to become that of the bishop of Rome.

Am I to assume by your lauding of the great fathers of orthodoxy that you are a catholic ?

I dont even trust in myself to read the scriptures and intepret them the way they are! The early Church Great Fathers of Orthodoxy did that already! I trust in their word because unlike myself am not worthy of such knowledge and Wisdom!

It is nice to see a christian admit she cannot think for herself, this is a refreshing change.

Great I now know where you stand, you believe something because someone else tells you to.

Nevertheless Helen, the problem that was posed earlier was in relation to the location of gods kingdom. As i recall you and another poster were at odds about this.

You may recall that this is what jesus had to say in relation to the matter -- "if those who lead you say to you, "look the kingdom is in the sky", then the birds will arrive there before you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea", then, the fish will arrive before you. "What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it'" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying, "Here it is" or "There it is". Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth and men do not see it" "----- the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will realize that you are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves then you dwell in poverty, and it is you who are the poverty

Are you Helen, claiming -

(A) You disagree with jesus ?

(B) You don't believe jesus said that ?

(C) You accept it but because it conflicts to what you proselytizing earlier, you can't admit it.

No need to bang on about crystal balls and that, a simple A,B or C will do for the moment thanks.

Hi moo/

Eventually this authority was to become that of the bishop of Rome.

Really?
I thought it was upon this Rock you will build a church?
Its like having a judge and the jury....One is the Judge but cannot on his OWN act but with all the remaining!
Authourity was given to all 12 apostles!
"And He ordained twelve (Apostles), that they should be with Him, and that He might send them forth to preach".
Mark 3:14
irreproachable in faith and conduct (Titus 1:7, 1 Tim 3:2 & 4:14,
"These they set before the Apostles, and they prayed and laid their hands upon them", (Acts 6:6)..Passed on down the line to their successors!

Christ is speaking about the founding of the Church,not of Primacy amongst them!
Here we shall see that the Church is founded not on Peter alone.
In the Epistle to the Ephesians (2:20),
the Apostle Paul, addressing the Christians, says: "Ye] are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone";
While in the First Epistle to the Corinthians (3:10-11), the Apostle Paul, speaking about the creation of Christ’s Church, expresses it thus: "According to the grace of God which is given unto me,
as a wise master-builder,
I have laid the foundation,
and another buildeth thereon.
But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
For other foundation can no may lay than that is laid,
which is Jesus Christ."....Only Christ Himself as the God head!
Further .....The history of the Apostolic Council (Acts, Chapter 15) speaks especially clearly against the supremacy of the Apostle Peter alone.
sent by the apostles ...Acts 8:14
gives an account of his actions to the apostles and the faithful ..Acts 11:4-18
listens to their objections and even denunciations ...Gal. 2:11-14

The Apostles received not only the grace of Apostleship,
but also the right to act by this grace in the Church,
directly from Jesus Christ the Saviour, and not from the Apostle Peter (Matthew 4:18-22; Mark 1:16-20; Luke 9:1-6, John 20:21-23, and many others),
In Matthew 18:17 Authourity is within the Church...It is all,not one that acts!
First among equals to the Whole of teh Apostles on that they ALL be of one mind and of ONE faith!
Also Further.
The Lord’s words, "Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church",

"Peter" and "rock" as identical ?
The proper name of this apostle in Hebrew is Simon.
Jesus Christ, seeing the firmness of his faith,
gives him a new name, or, more precisely,
a nickname (as He also did with regard to James and John, calling them "Boanerges", that is, "sons of thunder" [Mark 3:17]) - Cephas in Hebrew, Petros in Greek.
Petros in GREEK,translates to rock,in ENGLISH.

In S.Johns Apocalypse(Revelation) ALL 12 are Judges,not ONE!
...... In the Apocalypse, where the Church is compared to a city,
it says: "And the wall of the city had TWELVE foundations,
and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb" (Revelation 21:14).

Am I to assume by your lauding of the great fathers of orthodoxy that you are a catholic ?

Catholic?
Universal?
Im Greek Orthodox.
Well the Church is Universal, as it states in the Nicene Creed....
In ''One Holy, Catholic(universal)and Apostolic Church''.

It is nice to see a christian admit she cannot think for herself, this is a refreshing change.

Yeh,right...
Of-course I think for myself....and in order to be corrected, I listen to what the Early fathers said(Gods Law)...
You mean,YOU dont follow the LAW,LAW?
You mean to tell me,that if you eg/Drink and drive and kill someone, you are not within the LAW?
You also have to follow the LAW,man's law and that's the way it is.
An action always has a REACTION!
Everyone FOLLOWS someone.
It's a fact!

Great I now know where you stand, you believe something because someone else tells you to.

Again, LAW is Law,you dont follow any LAWS?
(same as above)

Nevertheless Helen, the problem that was posed earlier was in relation to the location of gods kingdom. As i recall you and another poster were at odds about this.

I was not at odds,I believe in that Gods Kingdom is not of This world because clearly it is Written in The New Testament...Word of God!

Are you Helen, claiming -

(A) You disagree with jesus ?

(B) You don't believe jesus said that ?

(C) You accept it but because it conflicts to what you proselytizing earlier, you can't admit it.

No need to bang on about crystal balls and that, a simple A,B or C will do for the moment thanks.

a/I never said I disagreed with Jesus...I dont recall disagreeing with Him?
I agree with what is Written in Scripture...
THE CREED (SYMBOL OF FAITH)
I believe in one God,
Father, Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth,
and of all things visible and invisible: And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only-begotten Son of God; begotten of the Father before all ages; Light from Light,
True God from True God,
begotten,
not made, of One Essence with the Father,
through Whom all things were made: Who for us men,
and for our salvation,
came down from Heaven,
and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary,
and became Man: And was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate,
and suffered and was buried: And He rose on the third day according to the Scriptures: And ascended into Heaven,
and sits at the right hand of the Father: And He is coming again with Glory to judge the living and the dead; And His Kingdom will have no end: And in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord,
the Giver of the Life,
Who proceeds from the Father,
Who with the Father and the Son is equally worshipped and glorified,
Who spoke by the Prophets: And in One,
Holy,
Catholic(universal) and Apostolic Church.
I confess one Baptism for the remission of sins.
I look for the Resurrection of the Dead; And the life of the Age to come.
Amen.
That's what I believe!

B/Jesus Said what?

C/

I said What I believe !

Sorry for all that,but all that was needed so that you can understand that it's not MY own beleifs, but those that were sent forth by the Lord Jesus Christ,our God.

ICXN NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

I see the pagans are having a go, and their defense is a bloke found dead in a cupborad with a rope around around his gonads and neck. I suppose you will be blaming Christians for doing that next.

Fundamentals Pagan whack jobs quoting scripture are no different to satan spitting scripture in the face of Christ. If that aint hypocrisy, well I dont kow what is.

Jogg on...This thread was one of the best on this site until the disinformation terrorists arrived. Id tell you to get lost, but you are lost already.

Is your hate so strong for me that you are going to go into other threads in order to make even more false accusations towards me? Is this all you know? Is calling people names and attacking them personal rather than refuting what is said the only way you know?

Lets see. Thus far you have now called me:

Luciferian Pagan,
Pagan,
a deluded deciple of tsarion,
a follower of the mystery school religions
Or gnostic pagan of some sort
at best a free lance arm chair philospher who is only here for kicks.
a liar
tripe
a lunatic
freelance wacko
disinformation terrorists
Fundamentals Pagan whack job

Guess I'm in good company, they said the same things of Jesus, called him a demon and so forth.

Note to mods: I know these things are against the T&C, but can you please leave his posts up? Some things need to be left in the open, rather than shoving them under the rug. My feelings aren't hurt by any stretch, I'm quite use to it. He only makes himself look bad, and exposes his true state.

I was in this thread before you badmouther, you picked a fight, you got one, whats the issue?? Thanks for posting my previous comments about you,. Means I don't need to repeat myself.
Now I see you breaking forum guideline to have a crack as well, Have I got under your skin that much already?? WOW.

Moderators he has admitted to breaking the forum guidlines, can you deal with it please and thank you...

You need to add "The Reincarnated Risen Anti-Christ" to your list of titles now.

Your rubbish has been well refuted to date.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
*smiles*

See there is all sorts of places we 3 can talk nicely about things....

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I was in this thread before you badmouther, you picked a fight, you got one, whats the issue?? Thanks for posting my previous comments about you,. Means I don't need to repeat myself.
Now I see you breaking forum guideline to have a crack as well, Have I got under your skin that much already?? WOW.

Moderators he has admitted to breaking the forum guidlines, can you deal with it please and thank you...

You need to add "The Reincarnated Risen Anti-Christ" to your list of titles now.

Your rubbish has been well refuted to date.

#1. I never said a word directed to you at all. I replied to someone else regarding what is the true authority. I then replied to another person who was talking about people who do crazy things in the name of Jesus/God giving the advice of not letting those people decide the topic for it. I posted a short video with a song that speaks a bit of truth, and then someone asked me for details on it. You then started with the name calling again.

#2. You are the one who is breaking the T&C by constantly resorting to personal attacks and name calling, I was asking them not to delete your posts - because they will, and they probably will even though I asked for them not too. I was asking them, because I think it's a pretty good example of why we should not act or resort to such ways.

#3. Calling people names is not refuting anything, you are only making yourself look bad. In fact, it is the general feeling among most people that the person who resorts to insults and dogma first does so because they are unable to respond in a way. AKA, they lost the debate.

#4. The alert button is at the bottom of every post. Feel free to put in an alert to the mods if you think I am breaking the T&C.

Honestly, I'm starting to think you are just trolling here. I'll be surprised if you make it another week.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I posted a general reply in response to the plentiful anti christian sentiment posted on this thread by many (NOT DIRECTLY TO YOU), get over yourself man, you responded directly to me on this thread yet again, Id rather you wouldnt if its all humanely possible for you to control yourself for once, or GET USED TO IT (not shouting, just dont want you to miss it). I have no need to winge to moderators. I was only making a comment about it because you did.

Now Moving on. I'm not about to waste my time in another slanging match with you, if you dont mind, I would appreciate that you take the same stance for the sake of not ruining another thread. Mind you it looks like it's a bit late for that. What a Shame.

Oh and if I am exciled from this site for any reason within a week, it will be because they don't like the truth. But it appears that this site is one of the few that actually do like truth.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Right, it's not like you did anything like specifically mention the things I posted.

Tell ya what. I'll drop it, and the next time you start with the personal attacks and name calling, I'll just start reporting you rather than replying.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hmmm. Micheal Jackson was influenced by a spirit he called "Lee" who gave him his theme song which contained the lyrics "when god turn stone into bread".

In the Bible the only one who mentions turning stones into bread is THE DEVIL.

If you really study history and different movements or important people, you will come across claims of spirits influencing people through out. If you then read the Bible you will figure out that these spirits are demons.

DEmons Exist

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join