It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"Powerofprophecy.com had been cut off the air for five days. Our service provider claimed it was not because we were not "politically correct. Hmmm... We felt like it was suspicious because we had just put on our website three vastly important topics on the Jews, Israel, and the NWO. In any case, after working around the clock we finally got the site back up. So please, pray that this interruption does not occur again. We know that at anytime our site could be pulled down due to our truth telling exposés. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may have caused. All God’s Best, Texe Marrs "

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
57:47

Obama supporters waving the flag of Che Guavera, and the red star of Communism.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
60:00

Freemasonry= Judiasm. Who knew.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

here's a post I made in 2003omega point~

and ANOTHER LINK

Hope they work !
take care,

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Thanks for the links helen....but the end of times talk is not something I ponder on and pretty much I dont believe in any more.

I mean...whats the point...as if this is a mistake that we are here or something...God comes to save the day....I just dont feel right with that at alll...and I feel the spirit preparing me to step up and make the change through the people, us, spiritual beings....I see it as our quests.

I dont see any quick fixes because my spirit says there doesnt need to be any.

But...I could be wrong...but that is my path for now.

The one that will come will be forceful and will not be God. God only comes with a quickening. God will not come to make a kingdom here and needs no land for this. The one that will come setting up something in a special land will deceive many.

Just thoughts, but thanks also
LV

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

my spirit says there doesnt need to be any.

Tell that spirit to go away then, and wake up to the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

You speak very wise and true words Grandma. I am of the same mind as you.

Hope you are doing well. Haven't seen you around lately.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Thanks for the links helen....but the end of times talk is not something I ponder on and pretty much I dont believe in any more.

I mean...whats the point...as if this is a mistake that we are here or something...God comes to save the day....I just dont feel right with that at alll...and I feel the spirit preparing me to step up and make the change through the people, us, spiritual beings....I see it as our quests.

I dont see any quick fixes because my spirit says there doesnt need to be any.

But...I could be wrong...but that is my path for now.

The one that will come will be forceful and will not be God. God only comes with a quickening. God will not come to make a kingdom here and needs no land for this. The one that will come setting up something in a special land will deceive many.

LV

Hi Leo/

I agree with you 100 %
Who says God will set up His Kingdom here?
The one who will do this will be the Antichrist as Daniel Prophesied....***"And in the latter times of their kingdom,
when the transgressors are come to the full,
a king of fierce countenance,
and understanding dark sentences,
shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...." (2 Thessalonians 2:9)

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing
but He revealeth His secret unto His servants,
the Prophets." (Amos 3, 7)

Forewarned~
"So, be warned, my friend.
I have given you the signs of the antichrist.
Do not merely store them in your memory.
Pass them on to everyone without stint.
If you have a child after the flesh,
teach them to him forthwith.
And if you have become a godparent,
forewarn your godchild,
lest he should
take the false christ for the True.
For 'the mystery of lawlessness doth
already work.'" (St. Cyril of Jerusalem 315 – 386)

St. Ephraem the Syrian On the Last Times, the Antichrist, and the End of the World........~Woe to those that desire to see the day of the Lord~

ICXN
helen

EDIT...***to add Daniels prophecy!

[edit on 6/27/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

I do not see God as a jealous God.

Then obviously you don't believe what the bibles have to say, which are the source of any information you have aquired about the yahwehjesus god.

The Heavenly Father would not kill anyone

Again this runs contrary to the bibles (scriptures)where Yahwhejesus has more quite a few killing tantrums which culminate with everyone who does not bow down to it being killed and put in hell when jesusyahweh comes back from wherever he is.

So the question then remains, did you one morning suddenly get up and decide to believe in the yahweh jesus god? for no apparent reason? You clearly don't accept the only source of information regarding this deity ie the bibles.

Did you read a few bibles then come to the conclusion that, although you don't believe what they have to say you would still believe in the central character?

I'd be very interested to hear when and why you started to believe in the jesusyahwehgod. If you don't believe in this biblical god, which deity do you believe is real for you and why do you believe that ?

This is not a personal attack upon you, I'm just trying to understand why you believe the things that you do, because what you've described so far seems to lack reason.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Who says God will set up His Kingdom here?

Why not see what the jesusgod has to say about it ? --

"if those who lead you say to you, "look the kingdom is in the sky", then the birds will arrive there before you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea", then, the fish will arrive before you.

"What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it'" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying, "Here it is" or "There it is". Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth and men do not see it"

"----- the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will realize that you are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves then you dwell in poverty, and it is you who are the poverty

So there you go the answer to the question straight from the horses mouth, that should now put an end to a lot of the confusion being debated on the subject once and for all. Everyone now knows exactly where god kingdom is and isn't .

Mystery solved gold star (or cross) for Moocowman, hoorah !

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Hi Moo/

What are you BLABBERING about?

You think that, you are knowledgable to Gods WISDOM?
please,
Go back to your god,maybe he can BLABBER some more to you!

ICXN NIKA
helen
Nearly forgot...

So there you go the answer to the question straight from the horses mouth, that should now put an end to a lot of the confusion being debated on the subject once and for all. Everyone now knows exactly where god kingdom is and isn't .

Well,well,finally I understand you!
Here is your problem!
You say ''Straight from the horses mouth''.
Now tell me, how long has it been since you started to have conversations with horses?
You do know that Mr ED was make believe?

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hey Moo/

I tried to find some facts for you about Mr Ed,you know, ''the talking horse''?
I tried Google but nothing came up,you going to have to trust me, that Mr Ed and Horses dont talk.
Well, you know hollywood and all their make believe fantasy, and mixed truths?
Yeh, well.....
As the song goes.... A horse is a Horse of-course of-course, And no one can talk to a horse of-course........
By the way,It was a great show!!!

Take care,
ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hi Moo/ What are you BLABBERING about? You think that, you are knowledgable to Gods WISDOM? please,

Just trying to help you guys out, you had a problem which was you didn't know where gods' kingdom was.

I merely pointed out the answer, from "Jesus" no less, I don't necessarily have to believe Jesus was real to point you in the direction of what the character is alleged to have said about a given subject.

You seem to be very arrogant in the manner that you claim authority in relation to an entity you have no proof exists.

Who invested this authority upon you may I ask ?

Are you claiming that it is you that holds the keys to truth ?

Let's assume for one brief moment that every word contained in the bibles are true, you contemptuously claim unabashedly bloated with arrogance that you alone understand what the bibles have to say.

So Helen, please enlighten the rest of the world, you obviously disagree with where jesus says the kingdom of god is. Why not set the record straight and let the world know where it really is according to you oh great one.

Perhaps other posters can make a choice between The Kingdom of God according to helen or the kingdom of god according to Jesus.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Hi Moo/ What are you BLABBERING about? You think that, you are knowledgable to Gods WISDOM? please,

Just trying to help you guys out, you had a problem which was you didn't know where gods' kingdom was.

I merely pointed out the answer, from "Jesus" no less, I don't necessarily have to believe Jesus was real to point you in the direction of what the character is alleged to have said about a given subject.

You seem to be very arrogant in the manner that you claim authority in relation to an entity you have no proof exists.

Who invested this authority upon you may I ask ?

Are you claiming that it is you that holds the keys to truth ?

Let's assume for one brief moment that every word contained in the bibles are true, you contemptuously claim unabashedly bloated with arrogance that you alone understand what the bibles have to say.

So Helen, please enlighten the rest of the world, you obviously disagree with where jesus says the kingdom of god is. Why not set the record straight and let the world know where it really is according to you oh great one.

Perhaps other posters can make a choice between The Kingdom of God according to helen or the kingdom of god according to Jesus.

Hi moo/
I on my own dont have authority.
I dont even trust in myself to read the scriptures and intepret them the way they are!
The early Church Great Fathers of Orthodoxy did that already!
I trust in their word because unlike myself am not worthy of such knowledge and Wisdom!
The Word of God was to His Apostales....Follow Me.
As Jesus Christ gave that authority to the Apostles He had chosen....I follow them and Trust in them.
I dont need anothers interpretation nor do I need in my own..I am but a sinner working toward Gods work....I carry a Cross as He needs me to carry...At times, I dont like it, but Hey,Who am!
Gods Kingdom is NOT of This Wordl.
He will come at the End of Days in all His Glory...as this is stated in Scripture.
He will come with His Angels....NOT to set up a WORDLY Kingdom, but to Judge the living and the dead.
''"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west; so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."
Prior to this, the "sign of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven," and having seen it, "all the peoples of the world will mourn" (Mt. 24:30). According to the Fathers of the Church, this will be the sign of the saving Cross of our Lord....
"Then they will see the Son of Man,
coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory,
and all His angels with Him … Then He will sit on the throne of His glory…" (Mt. 24:30, 25:31,
Mk. 13:26).

From these words we should conclude that the Second Coming of Christ will look substantially different from the first one, during which He willingly humbled Himself and came in the semblance of an ordinary man.
Then He lived in poverty and voluntarily suffered all kinds of humiliations. His Second Coming will also differ in purpose. First He came to give His soul for the salvation of many; then He will come to judge the world and recompense everyone according to his deeds. (Acts 17:31; Mt. 24:27).

So there you have it!
I know nothing of my own,as I am unable to be knowledgable as the Fathers of the church.
These are Prophecies, not like occultic Nostradamus and many others after him.

ICXN NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Hi moo/ I on my own dont have authority.

I am fully aware of this, in fact you have no authority at all, you may be aware that the authority of the judeochristian church was past on to peter. Eventually this authority was to become that of the bishop of Rome.

Am I to assume by your lauding of the great fathers of orthodoxy that you are a catholic ?

I dont even trust in myself to read the scriptures and intepret them the way they are! The early Church Great Fathers of Orthodoxy did that already! I trust in their word because unlike myself am not worthy of such knowledge and Wisdom!

It is nice to see a christian admit she cannot think for herself, this is a refreshing change.

Great I now know where you stand, you believe something because someone else tells you to.

Nevertheless Helen, the problem that was posed earlier was in relation to the location of gods kingdom. As i recall you and another poster were at odds about this.

You may recall that this is what jesus had to say in relation to the matter -- "if those who lead you say to you, "look the kingdom is in the sky", then the birds will arrive there before you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea", then, the fish will arrive before you. "What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it'" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying, "Here it is" or "There it is". Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth and men do not see it" "----- the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will realize that you are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves then you dwell in poverty, and it is you who are the poverty

Are you Helen, claiming -

(A) You disagree with jesus ?

(B) You don't believe jesus said that ?

(C) You accept it but because it conflicts to what you proselytizing earlier, you can't admit it.

No need to bang on about crystal balls and that, a simple A,B or C will do for the moment thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Give me a break.. there is NO devil there are NO demons... Evil is sparked in the MINDS OF HUMANITY!!! We were the only beings given freewill, therefore NO angels could've fallen even if THEY wanted to. I am so tired of HUMANITY blaming it's ill intent on Demons and devils...Grow UP!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Unlike "FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS" or any kind of fundamentalist, most human beings are pluralists and are capable of reading material they don't agree with without getting apoplectic.

"FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS" are the equivalents of the Taliban and any type of religion freak cultists. You are unorthodox, intolerant and dangerous. The only reason your lot don't go about exploding themselves in public is because you have the US military doing the job for you.

Once "FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS" like you start infiltrating the security agencies, military command, the police force or any kind of martial apparatus, you will begin forcing your distorted and manufactured beliefs down the throats of ordinary people who have no interest in you spiritual corruption inside the borders of the US.

You are a cancer that is unAmerican and it harks back to the inhumanity of an early America of the Salem Witch trails and slavery. You are consumers of human beings.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Well put, That is exactly what we need to know about these people...and You mentioned the Witch Trials...I've felt for years that our government is hellbent on bringing them back. Personally I have been sought out by certain government agencies for harrassment and deplorable accusations just simply because I am Pagan, so I know firsthand about this.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Actually, you are the authority. It's just that you are not an authority for others. Each is their own authority.

Matthew 7

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Scribes = those who write scripture. IE: You are the authority, not the scripture/bible. Not that the scripture and bible are by default false, but that if you put them into authority, then you are "putting the pharisees in the seat of moses". You are not putting things in their proper place.

Build a house, put the foundation above the roof, and the house will fall. Doesn't mean the foundation or the roof are "bad" and don't belong, just means they are not in their proper places, and as they are not in their proper places, they are unable to do their function properly.

As the father is within, then it's a matter of finding the father within, then he will "fill your treasures" with understanding and knowledge, and then you will be doing the right things.

It is because the people themselves are the authority that the deception and manipulation takes place. Wouldn't be needed otherwise. To strip them of that authority and to make them not realize. Which means they will accept another authority in place of it.

And that kind of hints to what Leo was saying. That the true "uprising" will come of the people, when they wake up and see the father within for themselves. Revelations and apocalypse just means "revealing", it is the revealing of the truth. Which will be most unpleasant to those who live in the lie. As people wake up, the institutions that have preyed on them will fall. It's already started happening.

Currently people take authority as truth, rather than truth as authority. As Jesus = truth, when "he" rules then it will be when people accept truth as authority. Being like Jesus would be the norm, rather than the exception.

You are the authority. Men have told you distrust yourself, and the father within.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

dizziedame:

Yes thankyou, I am getting better. After two weeks in the hospital it does take some time to get one's strength back.

Thank you for asking.

Peace,
Grandma

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join