It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Great OP.

people like Icke, Trasion, Maxwell, possibly even Alex Jones, are fear mongering agents of the illuminati. They "awaken" people to the problem whilst denying, rejecting and blaspheming the only solution.

I was roundly rediculled and abused for raising what you have raised about David Icke on the david icke forums, his followers follow him with a deluded zeal as though they worship him like a great mesiah, the same as the deluded followers of Tsarion who is perhaps the wickedest of them all.

They know whats going on, and give people an insight to whats going on, because they have inside knowledge, if they where real "truthers", they would be dead or incarcerated or simply have disapeared, just like William Cooper who was murdered by the FBI, FRITZ SPRINGMEIER who was incarcerated for nine years for "bank robbery" if you please. He wrote a book exposing the 13 families of the illuminati and taught it in churches, and John Todd and ex top illuminati official in the council of 13 who was saved and preached in Churches about the illuminati and the satanic withchcraft they are involved in, he has simply disspaeared. He actually informes a gathering (all of this available on youtube, most of it, although some has been censored) that he supplied checks to the charasmatic Christian movements of (I think from memory) $9,000,000 dollars to ensure that "Christian Rock" music was nurtured promoted.

People like Tsarion are preaching the lie that satan was recueing us from the evil God yahweh by offering us knowledge and 1000s are believing this, even Christians are falling away from the faith and can be seen evangelizing Tsarion's twisted Blavastky and crowley fueled luciferian gospel on sites like the David Icke forums. The deny that the bible is the word of god, whilst at the same time quoting scripture to back up their demonic doctrines. It would be laughable if it were not so sinister.

I note there are posters on this thread and many others who followers of this doctrine, in fact if there where not so many Christians on this site which are given the freedom to post their views and arent muzzled and banned like they are on some sites, I would be left to conclude that all "conspiriacy sites" are a mere front to push this twisted gospel.

Thank fully that is not the case here. Well done ATS.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Trasion did you Tsarion.

Yeah I forgot to mention him.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Bang on.

One thing I noticed about Tsarion is his overt adoration of Jordan Maxwell like he is somekind of saviour. All the info he gave seemed random and led nowhere.

I was kicked off an ACIM (CIA Psyop) site for "non-peaceful" discussions, or in other words, telling the truth, sharing the words of Jesus.

No one can replace Jesus' role, and no one is perfect, so we shouldn't expect any of the truth movement people to give us what only Jesus can.

William Cooper & Fritz Sprigmeier (sp) are people who I consider to be ligit.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
John Perkins is an interesting Character. I read his book "Confession Of An Economic Hitman" a long time ago, which detailed the role he played in a devestaing economic conspiracy. I also read his book "Psychonavigation: Techniques for Travel Beyond Time", A book which gives his spiritual perscriptions for transformation.

If you go to this Amazon page www.amazon.com...=ep_sprkl_at_B000APETSY?pf_rd_p=479564851&pf_rd_s=auto-sparkle&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=%22john%20perkin s%22&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=16GR6GSE1RAG4AWFANK5

You will see that he wrote his spiritual books BEFORE confessing his role in this conspiracy. He also wrote at least one successful buisness self improvement book, during the time that he was involved in the nastyness of robbing third world nations. In other words prior to October 17, 2004 people reading Perkins books where not aware that he was simultaniously involved in raping the world economy.

We must remember that for every person like John Perkins who comes out and admits what he did, and puts it out there for general discusion, there are at least a thousand who don't. So he is at least honest, and somewhat corragious for writting his book (even though he details in the book how much of a coward he was in the past).

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
In regards to alex jones, He gets idolized a lot. Overtly he shuns it but on some subtle level he must encourage it, in order for it persist. He can be a bit arrogant on air but he is also the first to admit this.

He knows that he has a lot of athiest agnostic listeners and he doesn't want to put them off by being overly religous.

Otherwise I think he is a good source of current event information that other peolpe simply don't have the guts to report on.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi Leo/

You might want to take a look at what was written years ago...

"The action begins with the appearance of the Star of Bethlehem in the night-time sky, which grows ever larger and larger, flares up, and, glowing with an unearthly brilliance, turns into a thunderbolt......... descending from the heavens. We hear the sound of solemn fanfares, Christian melodies. A choir sings. Jesus walks smoothly along the Moscow River. His figure is monumental and magnificent, significantly larger than human size.

"Jesus is talking with God. He is transfigured. Before everyone's eyes he rises up to the sky. Apocalyptic scenes follow. And Jesus is seated on his heavenly throne..."

oag.ru..." target="_blank" class="postlink">LINK

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hello Helen:

May I ask what was your source for the paragraph you have given? I do not question that Christ will return someday soon, but I never have read of him walking down the river and there being another transfigueration.

I think you have my daughter figured a little what she is not. She is very spiritual in her walk wirh God and yes, she does not see things exactualy the way I do, but that's alright because her personal relationship with God ic very special and I have been blessed to witness her spiritual growth these past two years.

Peace to You,
Grandma

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hello Helen:

May I ask what was your source for the paragraph you have given? I do not question that Christ will return someday soon, but I never have read of him walking down the river and there being another transfigueration.

I think you have my daughter figured a little what she is not. She is very spiritual in her walk wirh God and yes, she does not see things exactualy the way I do, but that's alright because her personal relationship with God ic very special and I have been blessed to witness her spiritual growth these past two years.

Peace to You,
Grandma

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The link took me to a forbidden site....so not sure where the written info is from.

Is this supposed to be the light display trick? Like blue beam or something? You stated it was written years ago?

A little more info would be great! Thanks

LV

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

lol mom....I didnt notice anyone trying to figure me....

*smiles* moms...they can be a little protective...(but thanks for that anyways)

I might be mistaken but I think Helen was trying to show me a link of an example of something...mabey I missed something

Mabey she was trying to show me how Christ will return...not sure though

[edit on 24-6-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There is definetly a spiritual movement behind UFOlogy and it should be easily recognizable. I admit I spend time looking into ufos and aliens and secret technology but not because I think aliens will rescue us from these last days but because I seriously believe the alien theme is just a cover for Lucifer and the fallen who have had nothing but disdain for mankind since God suggested creating mankind. The Church has failed miserably in its teachings and gives us all the impression that Satan and his angels are little trolls or goblins or ghosts when in fact they are just as tangible as us. And preaching about HELL is not the way to win someone over. The gospel was meant to be positive and interesting not negative and revolting. Unless God gives us another Old Testament sign the majority will never believe in Him but instead follow the aliens and succumb to the idea of a spaceship ride to Euphoria.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
reply to post by Imago Dei

Bang on.

One thing I noticed about Tsarion is his overt adoration of Jordan Maxwell like he is somekind of saviour. All the info he gave seemed random and led nowhere.

I was kicked off an ACIM (CIA Psyop) site for "non-peaceful" discussions, or in other words, telling the truth, sharing the words of Jesus.

No one can replace Jesus' role, and no one is perfect, so we shouldn't expect any of the truth movement people to give us what only Jesus can.

William Cooper & Fritz Sprigmeier (sp) are people who I consider to be ligit.

Not to mention his (Tsarions) (sorry Im dislexic) adoration for blavatsky and crowley. I think maxwell has been some what discredited of late. Tsarion locked his forum down not long ago apparently because he was sick of believers commenting on his site, that or he has some how fallen fowl of breaching standards,. I would like to get to the bottom of exactly why He locked his from down.

Keep up the great work brother

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

In regards to alex jones, He gets idolized a lot. Overtly he shuns it but on some subtle level he must encourage it, in order for it persist. He can be a bit arrogant on air but he is also the first to admit this.

He knows that he has a lot of athiest agnostic listeners and he doesn't want to put them off by being overly religous.

Otherwise I think he is a good source of current event information that other peolpe simply don't have the guts to report on.

The only reason I have my doubts about Alex Jones is because William Cooper exposed him for outlandish disinformation and fearmongering at least once, there is you tube clip about it "William Cooper on Alex Jones" or something similar. Jones predicted a 911 sized catastophy as did Cooper, although Cooper named Osama Bin Ladin as the fall guy. Cooper was murdered shortly after wards. Maxwell on the other hand raves on, unscathed which gives me my suspicians that he is an insider. Having said that his site "infowars: was intrumental in getting me interested five years ago.

The thing is if we theorize that the likes of Tsarion and Icke, maxwell etc, are insiders, then one would also theorize that the illuminati are quite brazen in giving out a little piece of the jigsaw, in other words they use it to push the people into the false religions IE the mystery school stuff that so many are buying into. Tsarions favourite words are "they dont hide what they are doing" he gets everyone excited exposing this information then leads you to satan as your saviour via crowley, blavatsky and the taro etc. His other favourite saying is : "Do your Homework" "Do your own research" Most of his followers are ever learning and never coming to the knowldege of the truth, and from experience he is extremley enticing in a svengali type way. I very nearly fell for it and I have spoken at length to at least one Christian who did fall for it hook line and sinker. He was a truely brain washed zealot.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am watching the film "megiddo" at the moment. Made by such people as Dr Stan Monteith. A very strong christian documentary that deals with this topic.

I beleive Bill Schnoebelen to be on the level. The things he talks about are totally outlandish, but they fit perfectly with so many other parrallels in history and folk law and other testimonies. He best exposes the UFO religion.

I also like Texe Marrs, I know this may be controversial because we are being conditioned to beleive that any one who even mentions jews is anti-semetic.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi Leo/Grandma
It seems that the links that I go to NOW somehow have been deleted(on purpose) ...
The Link works if you copy it and paste into google.
Then cached it?
I seem to be having problems as of lately with lots of links that worked fine years ago...I did post thees years ago on ATS,so I dont see why they do not work!
The Journalists went to Mount Athos....There they speak with Spiritual people.
There is so much information that nobody takes notice of....Until it it too late!
I do hope you can read it...

Take care,
ICXN
helen

Sorry for getting back late....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

quote]
I like Tex Marrs too. Havent heard of the other two, thanks for that.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Texe Marrs' website was shut down recently, coincidence?

It has been suggested that it might be because of his latest free audio "unhearalded secrets of judiasm and freemasonry". He put on his site powerofprophecy.com scroll down and click on the link.

I am listening to it right now, I'm only at five minutes but I will post again to give a guage of how significant the broadcast is.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
19:00

Yeah the ADL will certainly not like this broadcast.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
30:00

so far we have Jewish secret sects, lillith worship, guilloutining christians, and much much more.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
40:00

horned Devil head in stone on catholic church. With french inscription "this place is terrible".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join