It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I just went to a website to check out an apostate preacher David Yonggi Cho and guess who I found. Our friend Alex Jones and Ron Paul both displayed under his top 11 Friends.. (profile.myspace.com...).

And then scrolling down I saw a guy who really hits a supernatural spiritual nerve within me. David Hoffmeister A Course In Miracles.

David Hoffmeister might not mean a lot to you, but somehow I got on a list and he keeps E-mailing me to contribute to his website, when I talk about Jesus and quote scripture I immediatly get deleted and blacklisted, then I get invited back again and the whole thing repeats.

I am infuriated with A Course In Miracles which comes straight out of MKULTRA. It is supposably channelled by Jesus, but it doesn't take much digging or much discernment to discover that it is either a demonic manifestation or an Alter. (is there a difference?).

You don't know how much time I have spent battling with the stupidity and ridiculousness of ACIM. I mean check out this guy ridiculous website his first three friends on his list are Jesus Christ, Cosmic Christ and Sananda. These stupid ACIM idiots even tried to tell me that I was Christ.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Anyway I am enjoying Scott A. Johnsons' info recently.
www.sermonaudio.com...^A.^Johnson

And listened to a bit of Dizdar.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hi, I have not read more than a few pages, but I agree with you about the illuminati stuff.
Only like last year I came across the luciferian front or something and was reading how demons are actually aliens and such... and I was getting really into it for a bit but I changed mind opposite I think that aliens are actually demons, I mean there seems to be a conspiracy to me to make people believe in aliens...
I think that making people believe demons = aliens is a form of getting people to do their bidding or something because they will believe they are 'good' beings when they may be malevelant. Just my thought.

I think demons explain probably every phenomenon in the world and I believe in the NWO and luciferian worship and all. To me it adds up.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I recently dug up an old an old (1947) childrens picture book of Aladdin’s lamp. 1947 is presumably before Disney took over the world, and moulded our collective reality/fantasy.

The book depicted a typical rags-to-riches-get-the-girl-outsmart-the-villain happy story that this Positive-Motivational-Self-Help-New-Age generation would just eat up. Except here is "The Secret"(, it will save you giving your $30 to Rhonda Byrne,) the Genies or Djinn that Aladdin used were DEVILS. They manifested as giant emaciated evil looking dark angels with fangs and claws.

The book showed absolutely no difference between the protagonist (Aladdin) and the antagonist (Mustafa). The message is basically get what you want at all costs and use devils in order to get it.

Today’s reality is even more frightening because our culture no longer depicts devils for what they really are. If you look at the original folk lore surrounding fairies and gnomes ad all the fluffy fantastical wonderful things Disney shows you, you will usually find cautionary tales rather than fantasy dreamlands.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Another document I dug up that is so absurd it needs to be seen to be believed is the "DSM-IV Religious & Spiritual Problem".

This promotes Alien Abduction Experiences as a legitimate pathway of mental and spiritual healing!!!

It also describes shamanic (witchcraft) experiences such as being dismembered by Devils and boiled in a kettle and presents these scenarios as valid initiations into the shamanic path.

The Shamanic/Buddhist/Witchcraft/Jungian/Occult/Mystical/'___' hippie advice when in these demonic situations is to surrender to the situation. I have read the same story again and again. From shamans in the South American jungle who are left to lie in the same spot with no food and water for days on end for the specific purpose of having demons torment them, so they can become initiated into the spiritual path. To the Tibetan Buddhist mystical advice that you are enlightened when you can look at the hideous demons with acceptance. To the '___' promoter who testifies to enlightenment by being swallowed by dragons. Or what about Jung who embraced his shadow and allowed the horned spirit being Philemon (philemonfoundation.org/Philemon) to enter into his being and write essays through him.

The "DSM-IV Religious & Spiritual Problem" actually recommend people who are having such experiences with demons be put in contact with shamans or given Shaman literature. The psychiatrist are being told to prescribe witch doctors. No doubt there is a shortage of witchdoctors in western society but don’t worry I have heard talk of actual Shaman study courses you can invest in.

You would be mistaken to think that I got any of this information from Christian fundamental sources. Rather there are plenty of people out there who are actually trying to evangelise these Ideas who will tell you themselves. I even read a NDE researchers book, I believe it was Raymond Moody MD in which he promoted Ancient Egypt as being particularly spiritually enlightened because they killed and then revived Pharaohs’ in an occult rituals involving being placed in a Sarcophagus. (Moody did not document how he knew this practice was done so I don’t know the details but I can say for sure that he promoted it).

Man this is some crazy stuff I should really try and document it more.

You can go here (www.spiritualcompetency.com...) to download the coarse. It is actually a very easy coarse and you can become "Spiritually Compotent" for just $89 !!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Of coarse I should mention that the Christian way of dealing with demons is through Jesus Christ.

James 4:7 (King James Version)

7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I posted a link talking about the spirituality underlying the DSMIV. Everyone on the post seems to think that being dismembered and boiled in a kettle is a good thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I need to come up with a good religion. The world seems ready for something flashy, but sophisticated, with a spin on it that takes the fear out of getting old (if you're American and have a decent 401K of course), and promises eternal something (something pretty damn good), and can be accomplished with a modem and PayPal. I just need to find a slot in there between Mormonism and that crap that Tom Cruise yammers on about. I think there's still some room in there if I pull the edges in a little before elbowing in.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

As long its a religion that doesn't involve promised land which brings man to kill man...

We should be good to go....Im all for it, time to turn a new leaf.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

$29.99 plus postage and handling

www.salvationquest.com...

Here is Jesus' veiw on Hirelings.

Jhn 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Its great to see other humans caring so much about our species...(I so wish I was serious).

I guess if you follow a god who demands us to kill then a god spewing us out of his mouth would fit that bill nicely.

I have hirer hopes for humanity and the image of what 'God' is.

Religion is of the world...not of Spirit.

So really, a new religion is the last thing we need. Religions provide no growth for the spirit to know self and learn about what we are and what we are to become.

Why do you suppose that it is the religious folks doing the killings and wars...but the Spiritualist know better then to act in such ways?

If you believe in a God who hates and kills...surely you will walk in Thee's footsteps.

How do you suppose Jesus's words are going to hold up in the big end.....ya know, the love your neighbor, turn the other cheek....is God going to change his mind again?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Psalms 22 talks of Jesus' crucifixion. The Old Testament God Is the Same as the New Testament God.

The common conception of Jesus as a guy with hippie long hear, who goes around saying nothing but nice things we all want to hear. THIS IS NOT THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Well if you accept all words that are written, I suppose you could come to the conclusion that Jesus was not always of a good nature. I dont think being angered at the Temple made him a bad man, nor telling others that they will have to reap what they sow made him bad, but later it does say Jesus will return and force a new way here.....if there is force, then no this would not be of a good nature....force causes a fight or flight mode, which is a unnatural mode for learning and accepting for the right reasons.

I saw you placed me on a 'foe' list yesterday....that shows me more then anything that you are willing to make enemies, make a display of people you dont agree with, not love your neighbors. In the end, what ever happens, Im willing to forgive all my others for what they dont know they do.

We all have a purpose here, and that purpose is not to just wait on God. This thought alone will hold our species back. What do you suppose 'go on to do better things' really means?

If you want to think God is two different natures....be careful to not be trying to follow two different Masters. There is a owner of the vineyard and there is a Master of the Vineyard....the owner is patient, allows the vines to ripen with time, order, and natural cycle. The Master is the one who becomes jealous, wants the vines for himself, and tried to kill anyone who comes to collect the harvest for the owner. Even the claimed 'son' of the owner.

As much as you want to show I am your foe, I hope you can at least accept that I speak because I care. I care many will fall into the wrong way, if your nature is not understanding of why it must turn the other cheek, love your neighbor, and do for others more then yourself, you likely wont understand what it means to mend your sowing and reaping, to be perfect in your spirit, even allow this life to not be the life you fight for.

You can think all of the Bible is talking about one nature, one God. But even that book shows you in between the lines, you cant follow two different natures.

The nature of the OT god is what is allowing many people to excuse their own carnal behaviors today. It gives the excuse for hate, anger, and jealousy...oh, and pride too.

My best to you
LV

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

What does Psalms 22 have to do with anything. You can quote and quote and quote....it doesnt make anything so.

If people would just peak outside of the box, they would find Jesus was most likely very against blood sacrifice of any kind. The people that believed in this were very carnal nature. Jesus, even though he knew they would kill him for speaking out against their wrongs....he still was able to turn the other cheek, he was still able to forgive them in his last breath, he showed the nature of offering being of love, and sacrifice being of force.

I believe with all of my being that things were written to make Jesus's life tie into the OT times, when really he was trying to brake away from those carnal ways.

Just because the OT people expected a 'savior' and a perfect lamb to sacrifice...doesnt make Jesus in a absolute way. It is very possible the people needed this wise man to be what they were waiting for....and the powers also needed him to be this final sacrifice to try to bring people of different beliefs together....and so after he dies, he gets labeled many things he was not.

You really need to ask yourself....who is more likely to try to persuade you with a book, a carnal object that holds no life....

God...or Man (Satan if you wish).

Can you give me one good reason why you believe God left you all the answers laying in a book?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Jesus got tied to a belief of blood sacrifices that his Father never required.

He offered himself as a sacrifice so that no more blood sacrifice would ever be needed.

Now, I wonder why he would do that? Did he sacrifice himself to a loving and compassionate God, or an Evil one? One that needs blood, that seems certain.

Not all unseen entities are evil, there are good ones as well. But I guess we should burn all these truth speakers at the stake just to be sure.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
And what kind of God (a nature) would 'need' something of the 'world of flesh', something of the 'earth, something that IS NOT of Spirit? Is this really God, or Thee God needing such things?

The the book later points out that what is of spirit is of spirit, what is of flesh is of flesh....telling us to sacrifice what is of flesh...to not live for this life....to learn to not 'need' this life and earthly ways....

But yet God theeself seems to 'nee' things of Earth. The 3 main things this 'god' seemed to of needed are bloodshed for sins (killing), a chosen people (seperation), and a chosen land (greed).

What has this God created? A world that does live for flesh and who tried to use Earthly items to get into heaven.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Text Black[/color NuclearPaul:

God did not require the blood of Christ. If you remember the crowd yelled for his bloody death. Man is guilty for the blood of Jesus on their hands, not the Father.

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Jesus laid down his life for us.

John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

1John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You seem to mistake that I do not believe in our risen Lord. Yes, it was because of his offering up his body and death and resurrection that we have hope .

So it comes to one event. How do we know that Jesus' resurrection from the dead happen? If it didn't happen just as He said, then we have no reason to believe that the way of life that Christ brought was any better or more right than any other religion. There would be nothing earthshaking about Jesus of Nazareth: He would simply be another religious fraud.

But if it did happen, there is one great difference between Jesus and all other religious leader's: Jesus' teachings are true, and everything He said is true, and He is exactly who He claimed to be.

Me, I happen to believe!

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

You wouldn't deny the importance of the blood of the lamb would you?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join