It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Influence in the Truth Movement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
[WARNING THIS ENTRY EXPRESSES "FUNDAMENTALIST" CHRISTIAN VIEWS, IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THEM, LEAVE NOW]

Many people in the truth movement are coming to realize the evil situation we are in on earth, and the need for salvation.

People look for salvation in Religion, Technology, Witchcraft, Aliens, Illuminati, Secret Knowlege, The Self, Intelligence, Right Action, Politics, Meditation, Discipline, Military, Drugs, Money, Food, Positive Words.

And then they will scorn you if you find Salvation in Yahweh and his son Yahshua (Which means God saves). (Yahshua = Jesus)

David Icke talks about a spirit entity which guides his research, it made its prescence know through a spider web on his face and I psychic Medium. In christianity we would call this a demon. His other source of spiritual information is an hallucinagenic Tea he drank.

Jordan Maxwell talks about Aliens guiding him. His name in fact is a psuedenom relating to the saviour in the Theosophical triune Jordonius Maximus. Madame blavatky seems to be the source of all his information, her Theosophical magazine was called Lucifer.

Even people who attest to the historical accuracy of the Bible will still look for alternative means of salvation. For example, I listened to this broad cast

William Henry expresses frustration at yahweh for interupting Nimrods building of the tower of Babel, which he thinks is a stargate. He thinks our salvation lies in Stargate technology.

Of coarse the Bible warns in Isaiah Chapter 14

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

I honestly think that Wiiliam Henry is correct, I think there is Stargate technology but they will no doubt open the gates to Hell.

Luckily the Yahweh promises salvation against these things

Matthew 16:18 (King James Version)

18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

I find that Dr. Deagle is the best to provide the truth, that I have been looking for. Check out his podcast at gcnlive.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Jesus did not teach about Yahweh...Jesus taught about the Supreme One above Yahweh...the one that gave Yahweh his inheritance.

Yahweh's nature is a primal nature because that light rules here in a primal rhelm. There is one greater, whose nature is pure and never fades. The highest nature is unblemished, unlike Yahweh's. But just as so, there is a need for the rulers and powers and authorities, all doing the will of the Most High.

Jesus got tied to a belief of blood sacrifices that his Father never required. These actions can teach one if they can discern these natures.

It is harder to untwist a belief once you have it already determined in the mind you are right. It took me 3 years of the Spirit guiding me and showing me....Gods nature is not the same nature as Yahweh.

Just as others speak as if they have to the right to spread news of what they find as truth....I will do the same.

The world is still stuck on one of the oldest practices in this world which is a sacrifice of life. You cant get any more away from your truest nature then that.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Now more on topic...

I think the OP is correct that this technology could be possible and would not be in alignment with the Surpreme Father of all. I do think that there may be a knowing of this soon and I tell others that if God was to come it is not going to be on a spaceship offering the ride home.

If a 'coming' is to happen...it would be a quickining. No worries about deciding if your going to hop on the UFO if one comes.

But I do have to agree that some of the new beliefs arising have some truth to them about Yahweh being a part of this deception.

I think outside life could of came here and stirred the soup up a little, and mabey our ancestors were 'from the sky' as many many cultures tell the same tale of such things. But still...there is a light within all to discern things and this light can be quickened in the blink of an eye. God doesnt need a space ship and we need to wait for the natural process.

On the topic of aliens and God I find interesting and Im sure many are going to bring thought forth. I do worry about the ones that are waiting on a ride out of here because they feel they are ready to leave. Im afraid its just not that easy to get on a space ship or go through a star gate and find the way home.

Im on the fence about using a stargate, if we were to find one. My mother says below the sphinx there is knowledge of star travel and how 'beings' once traveled here to Earth through this process and recorded the story in large books. She saw the traveling done via a ship but there were star charts as if giving directions and instructions. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Good post.

"For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect." (Mt 24:24)

It's just further confirmation that the time is near.

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 Jn 2:18)

We are experiencing the "falling away" right now. The predecessor to the strong delusion spoken of by Paul.

"And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (2 Th 2:6-12)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Jesus got tied to a belief of blood sacrifices that his Father never required.

He offered himself as a sacrifice so that no more blood sacrifice would ever be needed.

But people still practice Blood Sacrifice even after Jesus' Precious blood was spilt on the cross.

Thats the tradgedy of it. But there is victory also to those whose sins are washed away under the Blood of the New Covenent.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
In one of the scripture the word Gihimmon gets interpreted Hell.
Gihimmon was actually a valley where worshippers of Baal would throw there Babies into firey pits underneath a giant owl. Today we just have discreet abortion clinics.

The Mayans in order to settle disputes would play a game in which the WINNERS would all be sacrificed. Today we have bloody wars instead.

We don't call it blood sacrifice, but thats what it is, and it would not be nessecary if the world accepted the blood of the lamb.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This idea still reflects that God needed something or someone to die for other peoples wrongs. My spirit tells me this is not so and this is a sad misconception.

Why do people forget that once god said...do not kill...but yet...for your sin....you will have to sin again and kill. This is where reasoning gets thrown out the window....'well god said to kill so we better do it'.

Even though those men that killed Jesus most likely did not feel they were doing what god wanted them to....still does not change the fact that with this belief that Jesus had to die...that god was waiting on this blood letting and someone had to kill for it to happen.

What nature is this? People refuse to question.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Could you please explain what you mean by the 'Truth Movement'?

Thanks!

Eric

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
Could you please explain what you mean by the 'Truth Movement'?

Thanks!

Eric

Was kind of wondering the same thing as anytime now days you say the truth movement it is assumed your talking about 9/11 truthers which this obviously has nothing to do with in it's current context.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have nothing against 911 tuthers.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I guess it's more of an "Enlightenment" movement that I am talking about, which mingles and adulterates elements of the truth movement.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's sort of like yeah the governments Evil, yeah there is supernatural things going on. But we have to look to Nephillim, Fallen angles to save us.

Basically it's just the doctrine of devils, which cannot be easily categorized because it is so common.

The Movie "blade runner" was written by a guy who had an "Alien Intelligence" communicating to his brain. "the secret" is under the influence of rumptha a supposed atlantian spirit.

There are all these people trying to guide and inform you but their intel is coming from transdemensional entities that should not be trusted.

But people who look at the earthly facts with descernment and a rational mind should be listened to.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I guess I just got sick of seeing this positive "spiritual" front and then you dig a little below the surface and start asking questions and you uncover a total Disrespect for God.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

People really need to know God in a real personal way. It will be so important for one to know why you believe whar you do and be able to stand up for it. I believe we must stay in the spirit and open to The Holy Spirit;s leading, we are going to be told so many lies, that's when we need to trust our faith to lead us down the right path, stay in the scriptures, read with wisdom and a mind of discernment for the truth, Fast and humble your spirit and heart to hear what the Father has to say to you. As much as possible get quiet and stay in the spirit with the Holy Spirit. This will lead you to the real Truth Movement. That is what I believe anyway.

God Bless,
Grandma

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

The problem is that not all scriptures depict the nature of the Most High....not all scriptures are a guide from the Divine One.

Which is where the Holy Spirit will lead one to discern the natures.

Some are so stuck to their scriptures they dont even see the Holy Spirit waiting to guide them. Some are so stuck to their scriptures they are afraid to seek and reason.

What about the scripture that says to not use your own reasoning?

What about the scripture that says God is jealous?

What about the scripture that says God told people to kill other people?

I know you and I have discussed these things in real life...but you mentioned it here so I figured I would respond here as well.

(For those who dont know...Grandma is my mother in real life)

Looking forward to your thoughts mom
LV

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I do not see God as a jealous God. The Heavenly Father would not kill anyone nor would he codone anyone else committing murder. It is my belief that God gave us a wonderful mind and he expects us to use it. The Holy Spirit helps guide our thoughts and helps us open our mind into enlightenment and spiritual wisdom.

One must have spiritual eyes, spiritual mind, spiritual spirit and open er\ars to hear what The Holy Spirit is going to teach you. ALSO, STAY close to nature. God is in everything around us.

It is true the more you study and the deeper into your faith you become, you will need guidance while reading scriptures. The Bible is a book full of history but you need to read with a mind of discernment. Sometimes it doesn't ring true.

remember, God is a God of love, peace, mercy and forgiveness.

Peace to all,
Grandma

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The Luciferian Illuminati are now incrimentally exposing the general public to their Ideas, while putting there positive spin on it. If they get their foot in the door they will enter in. But they cannot enter into the house of the Lord.

Read the scriptures, listen and do the will of God so that your household may be filled with the holy spirit and satan cannot enter in.

God is a jealous God and he will avenge the blood of the saints.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Hope you didnt mind me calling ya out on that.....just thought there needed to be a little more clarity on that scripture should be discerned with a humble heart.

Thanks for your wisdom's

Luvs ya much!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

The Luciferian Illuminati are now incrimentally exposing the general public to their Ideas, while putting there positive spin on it. If they get their foot in the door they will enter in. But they cannot enter into the house of the Lord.

Read the scriptures, listen and do the will of God so that your household may be filled with the holy spirit and satan cannot enter in.

God is a jealous God and he will avenge the blood of the saints.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by StopComplaining]

I do try to listen to mom

But I do not worry myself with any negative being or group seeking power...I know they have no authority over my soul or spirit.

My house is over flowing with the Spirit and we are very thankful to be aware of this.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
[WARNING THIS ENTRY EXPRESSES "FUNDAMENTALIST" CHRISTIAN VIEWS, IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THEM, LEAVE NOW]

So you're saying you do not want people to question your logic? Ok. I wont.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join