It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any evidence illuminati exist today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I see no evidence they exist today, Is there ANY evidence at all?

If you think about it , its a bit ridiculous thing to say a ancient secret society wants to take over the world and enslave humanity

[edit on 20-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Illuminati in the present days are the people who run the government behind closed doors, they're level on the playing field, you wonder why that war was started, you can be assured that something was pulled behind the scenes, it's not the group of people that sit underground around a table, it's made up of big bankers and large corporations, individuals, and secret operations. They manipulate the market, monetary system, society, common beliefs to benefit certain individuals.

the Illuminati that are in the Movies like "angels and demons" are nothing more then false information given to you by religious fanatics who in the past had had power struggles with the "old" Illuminati which were like the underground group of men who wanted to rule the world.

Time has past, we're no longer facing those "men" in black suits underground, we're facing an entity so large where it would take all people to wake up and realise what the world has come too!

Is there any evidence illuminati exist today

I see no evidence they exist today, Is there ANY evidence at all?

If you think about it , its a bit ridiculous thing to say a ancient secret society wants to take over the world and enslave humanity

The illuminati you're talking about(old) doesn't exist anymore...

Just turn on your TV for evidence, your rights, staged terrorist plots, poison in our food, google is your friend.

Allot more which would take years to post.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by allsop]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I still dont get why Alex Jones ,Alan Watt, David Icke keep on saying they are breed of families,they have been around for century's, they keep there genetics throe there family

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
I still dont get why Alex Jones ,Alan Watt, David Icke keep on saying they are breed of families,they have been around for century's, they keep there genetics throe there family

Doesn't the blood line go back to David and King Solomen? Giving that the Rothschilds consider themsevles the Kings of Jews. Unofficaily of course, but from what I can remember the blood line still exists today.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the Illumanti formed underground in order to eventually tear down the foundation of the religious powers that be by way of science.

This being due to the fact that the church would kill people of outside thinking that dabbled and questioned things not in relation to the churches belief of the earth and the universe.

Ultimately the church had these people burned alive after being charged with heresy.

Whether slaves come into play is beyond me. Not that we aren't slaves already.

[edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance]

[edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Read this overview on the history:

The New World Order: An Orverview

top topics

join