It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama, Secret Ritual Alpha Kappa Alpha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
According Wikileaks, Michelle Obama accepted honnery membership of Alpha Kappa Alpha. The Secret Rituals of Alpha Kappa Alpha are now published on wikileaks.

http://__._/wiki/The_secret_Ritual_of_Alpha_Kappa_Alpha%2c_1977

www.missxpose.com...

Can anyone confirm if she is a member of AKA and what is the goal of this secret society?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
always wondered why "brave new world" had to be implemented in to the u.s school system ,

wouldent it just be better to open up the school system over there , you pay taxes for C´s sake , education should be free for everyone and free from cast systems that realy have no beneficial factor in the educational system.

z

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Dont want to derail this thread but please take the time to look at this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you should find it interesting

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Michelle Obama is an 'honorary member' only. This means she has no official duties or affiliation with that Fraternity, which is basically a College/University Fraternity.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
Michelle Obama is an 'honorary member' only. This means she has no official duties or affiliation with that Fraternity, which is basically a College/University Fraternity.

AKA is not a fraternity or secret society. It's a sorority and depending on what college you go to there is always at least one person who tells everything that goes on...so it's not so secret..well at least thats how it is at the college I attend.

People google exist for a reason, start using it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

did you check the link i provided?

I hope so

This little joke has been going on for far to long.

Please read my thread and understand WHO makes this little joke and why, and you will see its about family and religion.

oh and greed cant forget that little cracker

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I know what the fraternites and sororities are all about. I attend a school that talks about them all the time. Also some of them are not all about money.

However, in my post I correcting the person who AKA a fraternity. I really hope there no AKA's on this site because I know from experince that they don't like it when people joke about there sorority.

Like I said before Google exist for a reason. However, to get better information try talking to the people involve.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Just wanted to point out the bigger picture in relation to the "group"

If you scroll down on the link i provided you will see what alpha IS
and who runs it and for what reason.

and its not a joke but the joke is very much on us

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Like I said before I know about the fraternites and sororities. The AKA's are not favorite, at the college I attend we call the AKA many names behind there backs. You could only understand why we do that if you go to the college I go to.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I can understand what you mean, but in relation to the thread as I do not want to drift off.

The people who control all this are a nasty bunch.. and i have not even begun to focus on china or the Russians.. or the other little idiots.

My thread about the fed is more about MONEY and who controls it and for what reason.

And its all about GOD..
and ideology and money is the currency of faith

Money is in fact the very tool to brainwash the followers
for with no money there is no worship

token bullsh1t they brainwash you with

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This secret society uses passwords and has a Secret Handshake Grip.
The grip or handshake has three parts.
First: an ordinary handshake
Second: quickly followed by pressure of thumb, first and second fingers of the giver of the grip.
Third: If the grip is recognized by the receiver it is completed by pressure of little finger and third finger.

After the password, Basileus asks new members to step within the larger circle to sing the initiation Hymn.

AKA means Alpha Kappa Alpha, which is in Greek: askosi kai axiosis

www.proz.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I'm sorry that I made reference to AKA being a Fraternity. you are right in correcting me by saying it is a Sorority. I'd like to thank you for setting me straight on that.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley

I'm sorry that I made reference to AKA being a Fraternity. you are right in correcting me by saying it is a Sorority. I'd like to thank you for setting me straight on that.

Fraternities and sororities (from the Latin words frater and soror, meaning "brother" and "sister" respectively)

But both make use of passwords and strange handshakes

[edit on 20-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
chill out man everything will be alright...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

There is nothing suspicious about that, sorrorities and fraternities do that all the time. It's just a club for joiners. We have chapters here and there is nothing remotely suspicious about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by hawk123

There is nothing suspicious about that, sorrorities and fraternities do that all the time. It's just a club for joiners. We have chapters here and there is nothing remotely suspicious about it.

Page 58 of the Ritual Book (Founder’s Day Ceremony)- “Oh Alpha Kappa Alpha, We dedicate our hearts to greater love of thee.
If this is not suspicious, then read page 7 on next link.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The AKA to OES connection is very clear expressed with:

AKA (Alpha Kappa Alpha)
Life is a winding maze, and intricate labyrinth through which we must wander all days.

OES (Order of the Eastern Star)
My friend, human life is a labyrinth through which we all wander blindly

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
There was also a secret handshake recorded of G. Bush, so many controversies are indeed causing confusion amidst human races, I have written an article on some new conspiracies gaining momentum, [link removed] have a quick read and do post your valued feedback

[mod note]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote ... websites on ATS within posts,... without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by soniadoreen
There was also a secret handshake recorded of G. Bush, so many controversies are indeed causing confusion amidst human races, I have written an article on some new conspiracies gaining momentum, [link removed] have a quick read and do post your valued feedback

See for the Bush handshake threat
- Bush and the freemason handshake

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join